Thank you so much..
Will Pm you definitely..
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

Oh dear it was fab.cant wait 4 next . Pls upd soon

Thanks a lot dear...
Will update before night and will send you PN..
Love you..
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Speechless

that was awesome  cont.soon

Thank you so much for wonderful reply...🤗
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Thank you so much all you support and reply.
Here giving you the second part..
Hope you all will like it..

Here is link to first part:-

Fight Between Love and Fate...
Part 2

During night Geet came to his room asking whether he needs anything. He said no.  Geet went near their wardrobe to take out her cloths.

He asked immediately "what do you want Geet? That is my personal wardrobe."

Geet looked at him with painful eyes and replied," Maan kya main mere kapde le sakti hun?" 

Reality hit him hard. He nodded yes without even realizing. Geet took her clothes and left the room without any word.

Immersed in thoughts, Maan tried to sleep. But Geet's painful eyes kept flashing in front of him. Frustrated he went to balcony for fresh air. He was trying hard to face the reality. He couldn't imagine that he is married to a girl after falling in love. According to Daadima, they have shared a very good relationship of love and understanding. Somewhere back of his mind, he knows he was feeling bad for hurting Geet unintentionally. May be his brain have forgotten their relation, but his heart still recognize that bond with Geet. He can't deny that he has a soft corner for Geet. He is surprised by himself for thinking so much about a girl. He decided that as far as possible he will try not to hurt Geet.

Next Day on Breakfast Table'.

Maan, Dev, Daadima sitting and Geet is serving with Nakul..

"Dev, when did you return from Canada and how did you managed debts?" Maan asked casually.

Dev choked his food and Geet startled with the question. Maan looks both of them suspiciously.

Daadima intervened, "Maan bete, jaane do na purani baton ko' Waise aaj aapka kya plan hai?"

"Kuch khas nahi Daadima. Adi files leke ghar pe aa raha hai. Thoda kam karunga.." Maan replied.

Both Dev and Geet takes a breath in relief. But their relief was short lived as Maan asked again.

"Waise Dev Naintara nahi dikhai de rahi hai? Kya use Canada me hi chodke aaye kya?" Maan said with a smirk on his face.

Dev and Geet both looked at each other.

"Bro' woh'" Dev hesitated with answer

"Un dono ka divorse ho gaya hai." Geet replied leaving all shock.

"Kya?" Lekin kyoun Dev?" Maan asked not believing Geet

Dev threw a "NOW-WHAT" look towards Geet. Geet assured him with eyes.

"Bro, aap to Naintara ko jante ho. Bahot jiddi hai wo. Meri koi baat nahi sunthi thi. Hamare bahot jhagde hote the. I tried to be patient with her. But she was no where to listening me. I was not able to bare her more. So we got separated as she was also not ready to live with me." Dev said with little fear in his voice.

"Its ok Dev. If you are happy with this decision then I don't have any problem."

"Good Morning, Maan Sir" Adi entered with Pinki and lots of files.

"Good Morning Adi, "Saare files laye tum?"

" Yes Sir. Siiirr Aapki tabiyet kaise hai?" Adi asked

"I am perfectly alright."

"Good Morning Adi Sir" Geet said in her chirpy voice. "Aap to pura Khurana construction utha laye ho?" She winked looking at files Adi has bought.

"Maine he maangaye hai Geet. Aaj to tum log muje office nahi jane doge, isliye mai ghar se hi kam raha hu. Chalo Adi lets go to study."

"Geeett, wo Mr. Mehera wali file kanha pe hai? Muje office me nahi mili" Adi asked Geet looking terrified.

"Adi sir wo file ghar pe hai. Shayad study room me hi hogi. Main dekhti hun." Geet replied with confidence.

They all went to study. Geet gave the file to Maan. Maan studied the file and asked some questions related to project. Adi looked at Geet for help as Geet was handling this project.

Maan looked at Geet with surprise. She explained him entire project in her own way and gave satisfactory answers to all his questions.

Maan was shocked but happy to see this side of Geet. He never expected this girl to help him in handling the KC that to with so much of efficiency. He asked still not believing in what he witnessed, "How do you know about each and every detail about project? Do you work in KC?"

Geet chuckled at this question and said in playful tone," I am your secretary, Maan sir."

Maan understood the naughtiness in her statement and he decided to play along,

"Sirf Secretary hoke itna sub khuch janti ho? I am not going to pay you extra for this." And he winked at Geet.

"Geet Maan Singh Khurana doesn't need extra payment to work in our office." She said proudly.

"Oh!!!!" Maan exclaimed. His own name tagged with Geet gave him goose bumps. He could't understand why he is feeling so much contended with Geet's answer. Maan feels some unknown satisfaction filling his heart.

They worked for whole morning. Maan is concentrating on Mr. Mehera's project as the launch party in on coming weekend. He gave instructions to Adi and Geet about launch party and told them he will not accept any single mistake as this is very imp project for KC.

Geet was continuously looking at watch as she is feeling very hungry. She had missed her breakfast due to this file only.

Maan noticed her restlessness asked with stern voice, "Geet kuch pareshani hai kya kam karne me? Yeh jo list maine de hai wo sab kam aajhi khatam hone chahiye. Samji tum?"

Geet cursed him under her breath,"Dusht Danav' Mai yanha bhuk se tadap rahi hu aur ye hai ke list de rahe hai.. Baabji please meri madat karo. Ine khuch samjao." And she frowned at Maan.

Maan looked suspicioulsly at her and asked," Geet tum kuch kah rahi ho kya?"

"Nahi Maan. Sab kaam ho jayenge aaj." She replied with fake smile.

Maan looked at her with a smirk and left from there without a word.

Maan went downstairs and told Nakul to arrange lunch for all and asked him to call Geet and Adi.

When Geet and Adi joined him on table, he looked at Geet with stern expression and said," Geet mai itna bhi bura nahi hun ke tumse bhuke pet kam karwaaonga. Muje mere employees ke care karna aat hai. Agli bar muje dusht kahene se pahele ek baar soch lena. Agli baar anjam bura hoga. Ab jaldi se khana khao aur kam khantam karo."

Geet's mouth felt open. She was shocked beyond limit. She was not expecting this from Maan after the way he reacted yesterday. "Maan Singh Khurana aur majak? Yeh kaise hogaya Babaji" She thought to herself.

From next day, Maan resumed KC. Adi and Geet worked hard on the project with all other staff of KC.

Launch Party..

Geet is on venue for decorating the hall as per the theme. Pinki and Romeo are handling food preparations. Maan entered the hall along with Adi and Dev. All are fully dressed for party. Geet is still giving the final touch to the decoration.  She is beautifully dressed in red saree. She is standing on the ladder and trying to put the decoration piece on place. Maan caught his breath seeing Geet standing on tiptoe on the top of the ladder. He immediately ran towards her and caught her as her leg slipped. He safely held her near his chest. Both are panting heavily due fear. Geet's eyes are tightly closed, but in heart she is feeling very happy rather than fear because her Maan still care for her and is always there to support her.

On the other hand, Maan is feeling very confused because he have sensed this danger coming before Geet actually fall. He felt relived when he held Geet near his heart safely, but still he is feeling very disturbed and confused.

And then.. He got a vivid memory of Geet falling from ladder and he holds her in his hand. He felt that this incidence have happened before also. But he couldn't recollect the entire incidence. His head started spinning hard. Geet felt Maan stiffening. She looked at him worryingly. He kept her down immediately and held his head. Pain is visible on his face. Geet held him and screamed for help. Adi and Dev ran towards them immediately. Maan lost his consciousness.

Geet told Adi to handle the Party. With the help of Romeo and Dev she took Maan to hospital.

Doctor examined him and asked Geet what happened exactly. She narrated the whole incidence.

"Iske pahele bhi aisa hua hai kuya?" Doctor questioned Geet.

Geet thought for a while and then she remembered her first party at KC. The same incidence had happened at that time also.

"Yes Doctor.  Aisa hua hai. Tabhi bhi Maan ne muje aisehi bachaya tha."

"Then I think, there is no need to worry. It's a good sign that Mr. Khurana is remembering some of his old memories. But don't ask him anything about it, until he himself is ready to share it." Doctor said with smile.

"Thank you, doctor." Geet said with tears in her eyes.

She silently thanked her babaji and went to Maan's room to see him. He was sleeping silently.

After an hour or so, Maan gained consciousness, he couldn't understand where he is exactly. Then he saw Geet looking at him with tearful eyes.

"Geet.." He tried to get up from bed.

"Maan aap uthiye maat. Mai doctor ko bulati hu." She said and started to leave.

"Geet, ek min ruko."

"Kya baat hai Maan? Aapko kuch chaiye kay?"

"Geet mai hospital me kyon hu? Muje kya hua hai?" He asked impatiently wanting to know more.

"Maan aap bilkul thik hai. Aapko kuch nahi hua hai. Bas jarashi Chakkar aayi thi isliye hum aapko yanha pe le aaye. Mai bas ek min me aayi" She told him trying to be casual, and left the room without giving any chance to Maan to ask any more question.

Maan tried to recollect what exactly happened at party. Still he is not able to understand what he saw in his mind was his past or his mind was playing game with him. He decided to ask Geet.

Geet came along with doctor.

Doctor checked him and told Geet that she can take him home. There is nothing to worry about his health. He saw Geet took a breath of relief.

Precap:- Naintara entering KC...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is second part...
Please need comments and likes...
Waiting for your reply

Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear loved it precap is interesting continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
loved maaneet moments
 loved the way maan questioning about NT
geet is working with maan
loved it
maan having flash about his past with geet.
 good loved it
precap is interesting
 continue soon
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice FF...
awesome update...
luved maneet moments...
plzz continue soon
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2