Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Why do u always choose a avg episode day to view my phavrit ...

🀣

Just my timing...πŸ˜›

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update dear 

btw never mind even i dnt remember the maid's name πŸ˜†

btw the selfish bro has shown his colors now πŸ˜‘
poor sandhya 
btww sandhya se zyada mujhe sooraj ke liye bura lag raha hai... those vultures ring bhi le gye πŸ˜‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

🀣

Just my timing...πŸ˜›

Sheenya, ** Catching my breath ** ..Stay in one place 😑😑😑..Don't make me run ..m already dead beat !!  now if only u were to make  'THE PASTA ' ..T will be rejuvenated ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

nice update dear 

btw never mind even i dnt remember the maid's name πŸ˜†

btw the selfish bro has shown his colors now πŸ˜‘
poor sandhya 
btww sandhya se zyada mujhe sooraj ke liye bura lag raha hai... those vultures ring bhi le gye πŸ˜‘

Thank you, Bharti ..

Both of them are selfish, Bharti ..par Suraj ka bhai tho greedy bhi hai,    jhoota bhi hai  ...😑
😑
U know I too felt sorry for Suraj,  donno how Sandhya will react when she comes to the  uneducated household ....

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
forgot to comment on the epi...😳...haven't seen it yet...maybe will catch the repeats...SSuraj's bhai and bhabhi are really cunning...Sandhya will have many people to deal with when she comes to Suraj's home...first the MIL,then surely her bhabhi wont make her stay peaceful...

Thanks for the wonderful update diiπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank you, Bharti ..

Both of them are selfish, Bharti ..par Suraj ka bhai tho greedy bhi hai,    jhoota bhi hai  ...😑
😑
U know I too felt sorry for Suraj,  donno how Sandhya will react when she comes to the  uneducated household ....

i think vo new aunty will do all gadbad bcoz bhabho ki expectation ke opp se sandhya to that aunty ki wajah se confusion n then shaadi 
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii Tanthya di.Rocking update as usualπŸ‘.Miss you😭Started to watch the serial the mother of the lead is a shocker for me.The way she reacts is scary πŸ˜²
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di...πŸ€—  lallantop updatewa...❀️

Hmm...now we can see how the marriage is going to happen...lets sees if the CV's live up to the title...
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a lovely update
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

M second 😭 Tanthyaaa aaa aaa diii iii iii, my haratwa, tum chain ho qarar ho, mera ishq ho mera pyaar ho πŸ˜‰ Anyways di, awesome update as always πŸ‘ Story z moving at a good rate! Ufff m gettin late agn, luv yaaa tons n tins bhar bhar k n millions n billions n trillions of hugs n kisses for uuu πŸ˜›

Oye, My Lubbly Solar Star, My Light Giver.. Shoes change kar.. Adidas pehen, Messi bhi yehi pehen raha hai ..

Thank you, Shinny Binny ..Yup Story seems to be revving up ...strangely even that Bhabho  is growing on u .. Tu tho Indian spirit achi tarah maintain karthi ho..Always cutting it fine  !!

Ditto ..par kisses are up to zillion mark πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ