Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey people!!
today is the Birthday of a beautiful virgo..
a sweet, thinking, calm and more often silent friend...
a girl with beautiful name that reminds me of sounds of sea..
we know her as rama_2010..
she is Marina..
so join me in shouting...

Happy Birthday Marina!!!!!!!!

One thing you need to know about a Virgo woman - she has guts and lots of them! It doesn't mean that she is not as shy and as reserved as she seems to be. It's just that she can do anything and everything for the people she loves. By love, she mean real love, no other type of love exists for her. A Virgo female is a complete woman! She has all the charms and tricks that any other female has, but she is not weak. In fact, she has quite a determination and can do anything if she sets her mind to it.

She will be completely devoted and loyal to you in a relationship. Still, if it doesn't seems to be working, she will severe all the ties and become as cold as the North Pole. Virgo women's characteristics profile is an odd mix of emotions and practicality, romance and common sense. When they fall in love, they show such extreme passion and intensity that only few other women can. Making them fall in love is, however, an entirely different task. They will demand total perfection from you, even though they may fall short in that arena.

It's better to get used to their critical nature. A Virgo girl believes that she is extremely efficient and organized and what is more annoying is that she is right. She is a stickler for time and it is better not to be late when you are meeting her. She will not break the new, expensive vase when she is upset, but she can be very demanding and fussy. If the fault is yours, admit that you are wrong and say it while handing her the flowers. Don't even try to argue, or she will lose her temper again.

It is better to leave her alone for some time and she will cool again. On the other hand, a Virgo woman will find it very hard to accept that she is wrong. The fact is, most of the time she's not. When you are courting her as well as after you get married, it is advisable to mind your manners. She cannot tolerate someone using abusive language, coming late, dressing sloppily, not minding table manners, etc. It's better to brush up your vocabulary too. She will not cling to you, nor will she become totally aloof.

She is also very good with finances and extravagance is not one of her personality traits. A Virgo female cannot stand public displays of affection and it is better to be subtle in this area. Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed. If you are trying to woo her, take her to places like theatre, art gallery, etc. Just like a typical Virgo, she is prone to worrying about things too much and she will do your part of the job too. She is very much attached to the ground and prefers to live in the real world.

You let a Virgo female do her part of making things seem just perfect and she will keep you entertained with all her feminine charms. She is very sensitive and her feelings are pretty fragile, but she will become exceedingly strong when you need her support. With kids, she will be very considerate and you will never see them running around in their underclothes. She will be gentle, but firm and will demand complete discipline from them. Even though a Virgo woman is very critical, she will not take criticism very nicely. It never works the other way round for her.

The reason for this is that she is as aware of her own imperfections as she is of yours. So, she doesn't need you to remind her of her own shortcomings every now and then. Instead of fretting over her perfectionism, you should feel blessed to have such a charming female who never makes your house look like a garbage dump. Your toast will never get burnt and your coffee will always taste just perfect. She has a witty side too and when she laughs, it seems like the ringing of little bells, doesn't it!

so make a wish and blow the candles..

this cake is for you..

and this one is for us to throw at u..πŸ˜ƒ

birthday-cakes.jpg HAPPY B-DAY! image by redrockcan

did i forget the gift... no i did not..
here it is to give you all the luck in the world..

since i am Duh' in making vm's i did the nest best thing..
i churaod your's and posted it here.πŸ˜›!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwuoJ02Qxeo[/YOUTUBE]

so wishing you on this very special day

lots of smiles,

lots of laughter,

lots of happiness,

lots of love

and lots of sunshine..

may all your dreams come true today, tomorrow and everytime you make a wish..

Happy birthday Marina...

Edited by nimmi_rra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Marina.  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Marina...πŸ₯³

Wish you all the best...😊

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday MarinaπŸ€—
Have a blessed year ahead😊

@Nimmi : Thanks for detailed info about virgo women,though i myself is a virgo,i didn't know virgo women have so many good qualities*proud muh*
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Dear Marina,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy Birthday, Special Treasure

God gave a gift to the world when you were bornβ€”
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Love

Zuby

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Happy Birthday & Many Happy Returns of The Day Marina😊

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post Nimmi πŸ€—

MAny Many Happy returns of the Day  Marina  πŸ€—

May the coming year be full of cheer and gud health 

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Marina...WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY πŸ‘πŸ₯³!! Have a great year ahead πŸ‘πŸΌ!

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you loads of happiness and joys. Have a great year ahead dear!!! πŸ˜³ Happy Birthday!!!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nimmi - Thanks a lot for this special gift...  it really means a lot to me... do take care of your health and get well soon...
Nimmi yeh virgo kee to puri janam kundali nikal layi ho...  but yes i do agree on most of the points put in there...
@ Zuby ... now u r making me emotional dear... πŸ˜­ (ok...khushi ke aansu) only if, i could show you my πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ when i see u chirping and being happy on the forum... 

@ Keva, Meenaxi, Shreya, Ani, Aparna ... thanks a lot friends for your best wishes...

@ Preeti .. thanks dear... now u too a virgo... birthday chala gaya ke aane wala hain...

@ Raj... thank u too dear ... missing moony yaar... aaj bhi pheeki chai pee maine...wishing things are well soon and she will be with us soon...

@ BB a special thanks to you for sharing the info... that it was 2 years back on 15th September (tuesday)  that LTL writers started writing it... and our Lovely LTL was conceived ...this info made my day. I too was born on a Tuesday...πŸ˜†  

rahi sahi khushi ...toh Mishrapayal ke post ne de di hain...