Reasons for today's epi is - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deejagi

Dear you are thinking of getting rid of them but here even Lucky has come with Preeto (married) now how will Maan & Geet will face Beeji? I don't think we will be able to get maneet in cozy mood soon

Jaya

Yh but both couples as heard from news will get married on grand scale with family so lucky n preeto back to Amritsar and Devini will b honeymoon and I hope they go to Canada
I hope so... Want more Maaneet not Devni. Hopefully this gets over soon. And i guess Maan is not seen much in tdays epi as people were playing hide and seek as we all know Maan likes to win and not loose so he's hiding somewhere and when the game end we'll see him in all glory of winning the game.πŸ˜†. Just kidding. I guess the story line was like that so he had less space. I missed him though πŸ˜”. Hopefully it all end soon and we get to see more Maaneet πŸ˜ƒ. Tc x 
Originally posted by maaniqra

GEET IS HERE BUT MAAN IS MISSINGGG WHYYY PLZZZ SOMEONE TELL ME THE PROB
Maan is just trying to win the hide and seek game that Lucky and Dev  playing, and we all know Maan never like to loose so he's hiding somewhere where no one can find so once he's sure that the game is over he'll come out in the glory of having won the gameπŸ˜†. Just kidding. I guess we saw lil of him tday as he's not well as well as DD and we also saw that everyone are trying to hid from him. Maybe the story line is like that ( hating the story line for that). Whatever it is i hope they get well soon and hoping to see more maaneet and an end to denvi and Lucky preeto.
I really hope they get better soon. Will pray for their recovery. I heard that DD is better but not GC 😭. I have no problem with Devini or anyone else on the show, but I do miss Maaneet alot.