Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heey Aditz๐Ÿค—Loved Your Title๐Ÿ˜†and post too <3

Scene of the day was obviously Arnav & Khushi cute Encouter if u can call it in that waay ๐Ÿ˜†
it was Shoo cuute naa !? i saw something different between them ๐Ÿ˜ณi guess yeterday's accident was the Next Point of their Relation and its maybe gonna take a new Tuurn
Loving Oour Laxmi yaar ...She's too smaart but that's just coz of her Teacher " nani " ๐Ÿ˜†Kyaa Team haai : " James & Bond"๐Ÿคฃ sorry for this baad Joke๐Ÿ˜†
I'm soo happy that Arnav saw a new Side of Khushi while beeing friend with Lavanya and that finally this Last has decided to become friend with her

Loving the Actuaal Traackโค๏ธ !! Ek se Badh kar Ek ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Great Post Agaain !! Will try to check Them when it will be possible as usually i do open one Post and then i leave to Do myy homework๐Ÿ˜† :D Its whyy i don't get the time to comment on All of the great Topics over her๐Ÿ˜ณStill i try to read them atleast and they always deserve an aprreciation so i press the Button " Like " before leaving๐Ÿ˜†

--Huuugs--๐Ÿค—

liked all u posted...n thanx fr lkin my post...m glad u did..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Okay I just love ur title, and seriously today bothe etrnal lovers La part-1 and La part-2 were in full form and supported Khushi
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very goood epi,loved it..a very cute,lovely,dovey,tiny winey arhi moment...loved how they behaved normal.and ur post is also v good.. i think it would b mannat ki key..there will no more haar fiasco in tom epi..khushi will not be accused of that,she will be free of charge...and soon shyamless will be exposed..as arhi would be together for anji...there r signs of that..they r behaving normal,started to...Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Adits...my baby...๐Ÿค—
ur post z absolutely fantastic hon...great...๐Ÿ‘

u knw my fav scene z the ArHi one...awww love them sooo much...specially ASR...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and this time I'm going to give jadooki jappi to Laxmi...๐Ÿ˜†...she sooo nice...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya ditsy!

2day i don't feel like calling La as Blah...She realized n was genuinely concerned

Next entry maare apne bituwa...garam chai se bura haal aur mud in gaal...

Small but sweet scene...Hope they don't make her typical vamp...

Except that part the epi was quite boring except mamaji...

Loved ur post n emoticons hun!

@blue :too gooddd...๐Ÿ˜†

thanx fr lkin d post...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Okay I just love ur title, and seriously today bothe etrnal lovers La part-1 and La part-2 were in full form and supported Khushi

oh ya eternal lovers wer at der best...๐Ÿ˜†

n glad u lkd my post...๐Ÿ˜Š

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

very goood epi,loved it..a very cute,lovely,dovey,tiny winey arhi moment...loved how they behaved normal.and ur post is also v good.. i think it would b mannat ki key..there will no more haar fiasco in tom epi..khushi will not be accused of that,she will be free of charge...and soon shyamless will be exposed..as arhi would be together for anji...there r signs of that..they r behaving normal,started to...

agree wid wat u posted except fr shyamaless being caught so soon..who shayad itna jaldi na ho๐Ÿ˜•...

thanx fr lkin d post dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

adits7 thumbnail
tere chehre se ..tere chehre se ...

nazar nahi hatt ti nazare hum kya dekhe...

wow thanx Rdpoo mere ya...

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adits7

tere chehre se ..tere chehre se ...

nazar nahi hatt ti nazare hum kya dekhe...

wow thanx Rdpoo mere ya...

itni formality๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK1991

Adits...my baby...๐Ÿค—
ur post z absolutely fantastic hon...great...๐Ÿ‘

u knw my fav scene z the ArHi one...awww love them sooo much...specially ASR...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and this time I'm going to give jadooki jappi to Laxmi...๐Ÿ˜†...she sooo nice...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

ArHi scene ws very cute.๐Ÿ˜ณ..zor se jhappi dena laxmi ko humari taraf se bhi..๐Ÿ˜†

n glad u lk my post dearie...eee lo tumka bhi hum jhappi deet hai...๐Ÿค—...๐Ÿ˜†