Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

laxmi rani badi syani..lekin sabse smart hai naani

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Total viewer grabbing epi wid cute ArHi ka tadka...

mamiji :
dekho na anjali beetiya sasuma ko gailat faaimilee huyi gawa hai..maan ko tyaar hi naahi ki ee goatwa laxmi hai "...๐Ÿคฃ...     

naaniji : i totally like her character she is strong..firm on her decisions n uses her experience to judge people n does nt come under ny influence ...has mind of her own...

naaniji " hum pehle hi samjh gaye the ki ee bakri humra laxmi naahi hai..".

khussi beetiya hum aapse ee umeed naahi kiye the...hum uu jhooth ki naahi hum aap jo abhi jhooth aap miss kasyap ko bachane ke liye kahe hai uuka baat kar rahe hai..." waah naaniji maan gaye aapko..

Laa-khushi ban gaye dost...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i really lk dis scene atleast Laa realizes .๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

laavanya " chamkili tumne andar jo kaha..naaniji bohot daatan hoga na???( fr d 1st time she really ws concerned she actually hold khushi's arm) thank you cham..i mean khushi..friends???...

khushi " ab hum dost ban hi gaye hai toh aap humme kuch bhi bula sakti hai..."

Arnav heard all dt ...he hs started to knw wat khushi actually is...atleast in bits..๐Ÿ˜ณ

n d next scene ws lovely...

the eyelock  different it hd more emotions...

d ishaaron issharon mein baat by khushi..๐Ÿ˜ณ.

khushi "
woh aapke gaal...๐Ÿ˜ณ..."

evn after laa entered in d picture d sweetness ws intact...n even aftr khushi moved away Arnav's eyes wer still on her...

Arnav " thanks" in very soft voice more of a gesture...ders no love between Laa n arnav bt ders sum sweetness...genuine frndship types...

shyamaless had only 1 dialogue infact jus a word...

"haar...rani saheba..haarr...n mre haar...."...aabbbeee haar haar kya kar raha hai teri haar pakki hai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

laxmi rani badi sayani :

mamaji " kahin tumhi toh naahi liye anjali beetiya se haar dekhan ke waaste aur bhooliya gayi..."

mamiji " aap toh suutt up (shut up) hi kijiye.๐Ÿ˜†.."

mamiji " arre anjali beetiya..ka pata ee phaati saadi ko paison ki jarurat padi hai.."๐Ÿ˜•

laa-vanya " mamiji mujhe nahi lagta ki khushi aisa karegi..."...bahutt hi aachhe kiye aap miss kasyapp//pehli baar kuch khud kaakkal istemal kiye hai.๐Ÿ˜†.. on a serious note it ws gud on her part.. .

mamiji " haiillo haii baii baii miss  kasyap paarity changewa..."

i like how dey r keeping mamiji nt too good or funny n nt to bad either...its sumwer in midst of both...grayish...so dt dey hv options open fr future..

no precap : good strategy...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

waise kya ho sakta hai..manat ki chaabi..ya kuch aur...ya haar hi hoga...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dialogue of the day : mamji!!๐Ÿคฃ omg this man comes ek bluemoon ke baar and tells the perfect things!!
mein takh chuki hoon dits itne baar bol bol ki NO i DONT think its the necklace i think its the leaves lacc-me left after eating/throwing it away!!
yeh la is givin me jitters ofc apart from arnie and uska gaalโ˜บ๏ธ
aur agar if these cv's play any more tricks i'll show the fool-proof pic!!!๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿค—..diiitt... tsyyy๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post once again ditsy!!๐Ÿค—

and bechari sinnie..yeh keh keh le thak chucki hai bachchi...uss bag main leaves hai necklace nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

my dil is also saying that the necklace isn't in the bag!๐Ÿ˜ณ

mamiji's dialogues were fab as usual..but don't want to see another rakshas-in-the-making

If not I won't be able to enjoy her one-liners as much...i'll be busy hating on her.

Loved that ArHi scene...looks like kkg must have taken some private lessons from aakashbitwa on how-to-notice-stains-on-your-partner's-cheek๐Ÿ˜†

if only khushi was the one to rub the dirt off...Rabba ve๐Ÿ˜...if only!
but then again I sensed the burning smell of jealousy from kkg๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธ ya!

-Noorie
Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Fab post Dits

-It was such a cute and poignant epi ...with nani knowing that khushi can never lie and La realizing that Khushi is indeed on her side and therefore she genuinely extending a warm hand of friendship towards her and siding with her in front of everyone

-Arnav heard that convo between La n Khushi and saw then become friends and then the Arhi bit i so felt like Arnav was like please be friends with me also ๐Ÿ˜† ...and then the chaand pe daag scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and how she looked a bit jealous when La wiped it off while ASR just kept looking at her ...and he thanked La what a sweet change ๐Ÿ˜†

-And the Last bit abt the stolen haar ...well she doesnt have it cause of Laxmi ...so she is saved and even if she did Arnav wud help out so its gud either way but more than Shyam Mamiji is going to face the heat cause even La is not in her party any more ๐Ÿ˜†

Aaj ka gaana cumin up๐Ÿ˜†

for B and the epi from Aditi ji ki taraf se๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely put Adits!!.. Loved everything about the epi except for mami's taunting and Shyam's creepy thobda... but otherwise full paisa vasool!!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Heey Aditz๐Ÿค—Loved Your Title๐Ÿ˜†and post too <3

Scene of the day was obviously Arnav & Khushi cute Encouter if u can call it in that waay ๐Ÿ˜†
it was Shoo cuute naa !? i saw something different between them ๐Ÿ˜ณi guess yeterday's accident was the Next Point of their Relation and its maybe gonna take a new Tuurn
Loving Oour Laxmi yaar ...She's too smaart but that's just coz of her Teacher " nani " ๐Ÿ˜†Kyaa Team haai : " James & Bond"๐Ÿคฃ sorry for this baad Joke๐Ÿ˜†
I'm soo happy that Arnav saw a new Side of Khushi while beeing friend with Lavanya and that finally this Last has decided to become friend with her

Loving the Actuaal Traackโค๏ธ !! Ek se Badh kar Ek ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Great Post Agaain !! Will try to check Them when it will be possible as usually i do open one Post and then i leave to Do myy homework๐Ÿ˜† :D Its whyy i don't get the time to comment on All of the great Topics over her๐Ÿ˜ณStill i try to read them atleast and they always deserve an aprreciation so i press the Button " Like " before leaving๐Ÿ˜†

--Huuugs--๐Ÿค—
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

dialogue of the day : mamji!!๐Ÿคฃ omg this man comes ek bluemoon ke baar and tells the perfect things!!
mein takh chuki hoon dits itne baar bol bol ki NO i DONT think its the necklace i think its the leaves lacc-me left after eating/throwing it away!!
yeh la is givin me jitters ofc apart from arnie and uska gaalโ˜บ๏ธ
aur agar if these cv's play any more tricks i'll show the fool-proof pic!!!๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿค—..diiitt... tsyyy๐Ÿ˜†

dekhte hai kal kya hota hai..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

fool -proof pic...๐Ÿ˜†

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya ditsy!

2day i don't feel like calling La as Blah...She realized n was genuinely concerned

Next entry maare apne bituwa...garam chai se bura haal aur mud in gaal...

Small but sweet scene...Hope they don't make her typical vamp...

Except that part the epi was quite boring except mamaji...

Loved ur post n emoticons hun!

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute_gurl

Awesome post once again ditsy!!๐Ÿค—

and bechari sinnie..yeh keh keh le thak chucki hai bachchi...uss bag main leaves hai necklace nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

my dil is also saying that the necklace isn't in the bag!๐Ÿ˜ณ

mamiji's dialogues were fab as usual..but don't want to see another rakshas-in-the-making

If not I won't be able to enjoy her one-liners as much...i'll be busy hating on her.

Loved that ArHi scene...looks like kkg must have taken some private lessons from aakashbitwa on how-to-notice-stains-on-your-partner's-cheek๐Ÿ˜†

if only khushi was the one to rub the dirt off...Rabba ve๐Ÿ˜...if only!
but then again I sensed the burning smell of jealousy from kkg๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธ ya!

-Noorie

sabka dil bole necklace bag mein nahi hole...๐Ÿ˜†

i too loved ArHi scene...

miss J KKG...i think she ws uncomfortable ..

thanx fr lkin d post dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Nicely put Adits!!.. Loved everything about the epi except for mami's taunting and Shyam's creepy thobda... but otherwise full paisa vasool!!

yeh total paisa vasool..ab itna sab accha hai toh thoda villain giri toh hoga hi na.๐Ÿ˜ˆ..๐Ÿ˜†