Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: teddyrumi

Thank you very much for the link

It is so sad that the creatives are making the Character of Jeh into such a jerk...

So far, he hasnt proven to be a good brother, a good friend or boyfriend, a good brother in law (when neel n panchi were together) and according to his mother a good son.

Jeh has a lot of potentials and his character can develope nicely but as usual it is not.. it is a shame.

Personally whether Pia obeys Abhay's wishes on keeping their relationship a secret or not, she should break up with Jeh as Jeh is becoming a danger to her by his outbursts also it is not fair on Jeh either.

Jeh is a DANGER anyway to PIA and all human beings because when he goes off he is like a wild animal. Pia breaking it off with JEH would still kill him so he becomes a monster. I don't think there is a delicate way of breaking it off with JEH anyway. He is fully lost in his OBSESSION. 

Jeh i believe will reform but this will be once he has fully turned negative. Jeh has failed as a person with his humanity being obscured. He just needs a reminder of whats important to him and thats the people who really care for him like his sister and Pia
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Jeh is a DANGER anyway to PIA and all human beings because when he goes off he is like a wild animal. Pia breaking it off with JEH would still kill him so he becomes a monster. I don't think there is a delicate way of breaking it off with JEH anyway. He is fully lost in his OBSESSION. 

Jeh i believe will reform but this will be once he has fully turned negative. Jeh has failed as a person with his humanity being obscured. He just needs a reminder of whats important to him and thats the people who really care for him like his sister and Pia

I think Pia should clarify her feelings to him and they can remain friends.. She is only one with him now...and if she leaves him...he is going to out of control and dangerous... Its best that she tells him that they are just friends and nothing beyond that...and knowing Jeh he will take time to come to terms with that too!
matwamango thumbnail
I guess cv's are prolonging this for dramatic reasons Indian tv is all about effect and dragging a story till people are bored to death and ann0oyed that they will do anything to end a track so give us useless fillers. Maybe by next month Pia will break it off
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow I jst love this promo.U know Jeh is being irrational but Abhay can make all irrational ppl rational.One punh & jeh ki tie-tie tie.Ab show interesting hota jaa rha hai😳
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Wow I jst love this promo.U know Jeh is being irrational but Abhay can make all irrational ppl rational.One punh & jeh ki tie-tie tie.Ab show interesting hota jaa rha hai😳

Abhay has this reaction on men and women forget supernturals😆
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..i love this PROMO...
thanks for sharing...
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow..i love this PROMO...

thanks for sharing...