A new member with a new story for all - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Just awesome plz update soon
interesting part
continue soon
Due to extreme work pressure I was unable to update the story. Trying to update tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Thanks for the support.👏👏
Originally posted by jhum_86

radhika died??😭

Maybe...maybe she didn't exist...maybe she killed herself long before...maybe she's actually somebody else hiding in the name of Radhika...and maybe there is 1000 maybe-s in this story! So just wait and read!😉
Continued from last post...

Dhanraj looks at Gilbert, "Yes, sir. Probably the saddest part."

G:"I'd like to know in details."

D:"Radhika was offered a post in ICPMF as a Trainee Doctor. Radhika's father is a good friend of Dr.Seth."

S:"...and as you know she needed a break and I gave her one."

D:"Exactly. Now here is where the story starts. Before she joined ICPMF, she went for a vacation at Nainital, in 2008, with her friend Charulata Sen."

G:"Oh you mean that mysterious Charu in your story?"

Dhanraj smiles, "Right. There they faces an accident...a car crash, in which Charu dies on the spot. Radhika however was found severely injured by local people. She came back with heavy injuries but above that mental scars of her friend's death."

G:"And then an acute case of schizophrenia?"

Seth intervenes, "Most likely, but it was a rare one. Apart from developing high scale hallucinations, she became extremely violent and started developing, which is the worse part, a double identity."

G:"Hmmm. Sad thing. But tell me why Charu was so highlighted in this novel. She was dead right?"

D:"Yes..but you missed something, Charu is the scary lady in Radhika's dreams."

Continued in next post...

Edited by bengalscott - 12 years ago
Too good Scott!!!!!!!!!!! continue soon!!!!!👏
wow too good continue soon!

Swetha
Hey...Awesome...Fantastic...Good...Well Done !!!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by Radhikarani123

Hey...Awesome...
Fantastic...
Good...Well Done !!!!!!!!!!! 👏

Well your appreciation just got hell loose. It went out of page wrap!!! Thanks ! 👏
Continued from last post...

Gilbert finishes his drink in a gulp and makes another one for himself, "Well, I never missed it rather I'd like to say I didn't mention it."

Seth smiles, "Smart answer, bonehead!"

Gilbert giggles, "You still recall those days, huh, Suhel?"

Dhanraj, however, was looking in his glass of drink. His mind suddenly went into oblivion.

D:"Those days...were really hard!"

G:"I'm talking about our college days, what are you talking about?"

D:"The therapy...the therapy I tried to apply. You see, it was not the way I wanted, but I had to do it."

Seth intervenes, "Let me say from here. Radhika's father was my school friend. He came to me for any help for Radhika's condition. When I studied her, I felt the case was out of my hands. Over 2-3 months, we tried every sort of therapies, except electrical shocks, which I never prescribe. At that time Dhanraj was also treating a same case, well almost."

D:"It was a case of a lawyer, who received mental shock after his client was killed infront of him. I used a special therapy where I made the patients to create an alternate reality which will lead them to reality with same accident happening."

Gilbert, frowning at Dhanraj, "Whoa! Alternate reality? Are you people on high?
How can you do that?"

Continued on next post...