Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bengalscott thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Charu Thanks a ton for such wonderful critical appreciation of my first 2 chapters. There will be much more twists with your character. 👏

@All As I told before that I need suggestions for characters. So just suggest me who will suit Mr. Patil? Its just a cameo but a very important one. So think about it and suggest. 😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Aru n Radhi -- woahhh!! perfect choice re!! Amatya for sure!!! 😍
bengalscott thumbnail
Chapter 3 - Welcome, Subject!

"Madam, Sir is looking for you", says the ward staff. Radhika looks at him and nods to him in approval. It has been 2 weeks now, Radhika joined ICPMF. Bunder is a beautiful town, with green surroundings and beautiful atmosphere. She told herself once, "Why I never been here? A vacation, definitely would have been possible. Charu should've been here. Awesome."

ICPMF is not that bad as outer world knows and carries a notion about it. Yes, this is the place that houses some notorious criminals. But everything is so good, so systematic. Administration is above exceptional and the colleagues are simply outstanding. But some of them are bit weird. "That doesn't matters", thinks Radhika, "after all nobody's perfect."

Radhika comes infront of a room which is the Superintendent of the ICPMF's room. Dr. Suhel Seth is a no-nonsense person but is kind at heart. He has been quite friendly with Radhika. A man in his 50s, surely a father figure for Radhika.

Continued in next post.

bengalscott thumbnail
Okay here's an update. Dr. Suhel Seth's character has been updated. It will be portrayed by the man who plays Chanakya (he's name is Manish something but I forgot, please excuse me.). Its a request from Radhika to change the portrayal as a Hospital Super needs a mature man.

Story updates from next post after a while.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good part...chanakya's character is played by the great Manish Wadwa...he will be perfect for the role
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ye mein samicute typ dialogue mar rahi hu- awesome.
Nyc part. Pls pm 2 all
bengalscott thumbnail
Continues...

"May I come in, Sir?" ask Radhika.

"Oh, yes Dr. Sharma do come in" replies Dr. Seth while looking into some reports, "I hope everything is working fine with you."

R: "Yes, indeed sir, the environment here is wonderful. Its the first time I came here and fall in love with this place."

S: "First time, eh? You never did come here before, Sharma?"

R:"No...why do you ask?" her tone had a shadow of doubt.

S:"Oh no, nothing sort of", smiled Seth, "anyways as you had arrived here for about 2 weeks now, I believe you are now well suited with this ambiance. It's time to take over a case. Your first one in ICPMF."

R: "Thank you sir, but did you say take over a case deliberately or its just..."

Seth laughed out at her, "Oh you wicked mind, got me so quick. Yes, this is not a new case. Actually this one is quite old...for about 2-3 years now. Simple case got so complicated that it took so much long to solve", Seth sighed.

R: "So is it solved..."

S: "Oh no no, its not solved, that is why you are here. You see, this patient no. 266 is a rare case of Multiple Personality Disorder with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It never happens. Never. But this patient has it all."

R: "Why the other doctors failed?"

S: "No doctors, there was only one. Dr. Bharti Singh, who was actually a brilliant psychologist I ever met, till then you came along."

R:"Well, thank you sir, but why Dr. Bharti given the case up?"

S:"Dr. Bharti Singh disappeared, nobody knows about her disappearance. Some says she has committed suicide, some says she has ab-scorned. Police searched her a lot. But after a while they gave up and made it a "presumed dead" case."

R:"Is that anything to do with this patient?"

S:"Well, as per Dr. Singh's records she consistently reported that this patient is highly manipulative and loves playing mind games with his doctors. Also she mentioned about a charm he possess to convince doctors that he is sane, but I never came up with something like that when I examined him. So you can see its a very tough case but looks very simple."

R:"Any reference sir for my help?"

S:"Oh sure Sharma, here's the file of the patient. Just study it properly before you meet him."

Radhika takes the file and opens it. He finds a nice looking man's photo in it. "He's a nice looking man", says Radhika.

Dr.Seth replied, "Yes he is...his name is Dhanraj Chopra."

Radhika looks at Dr. Seth and looks on the file photo again, "Patient no. 266, a criminal mind...", Radhika smiles.

S: "Criminal mind for sure. Had killed his brother for the business but not proved properly, lack of evidence."

R: "Can I get the records of Dr. Singh?"

S:"No, I am sorry, protocols won't allow me to do that. But any information from that record you need, I'll provide you. Best of Luck."

Radhika takes the file in her hands, looks at Dr. Seth and smiled, "thank you sir, I think that will be all."

Radhika comes out of the room. She suddenly finds darkness outside. She looks at the sky and finds that black clouds covered the sky, possibility of rain as cloud started roaring. Radhika looking at the cloud, "Blackest day comes with brightest night." She walks away.

Continued...
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nyc update. Bt yes brighest night w8 cme as i mt D
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi bengalscott 😊
welcome to the forum 😃
ur story is brilliant..with so many secrets hidden inside..i loved the story so far..ur writing style is quite good and proffesional..keep writing ⭐️
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he bhaggu bharti ko kya ho gaya hai??😆