Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why didn't Lavanya not notice

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
While cleaning ASR's cheek how come she did not notice the burn. She was least bothered about it. Strange...

And I am sure Khushi did notice the burn again. I hope they show her giving him the ointment to put on. I know too much to ask specially if she is going to be charged with the crime. Which I don't think is going to happen.

Arnav is going to defend her this time. And that's the reason there was no precap today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i wanted to say same ... they never showed her bother about his burn why it is so ? 

I was also thinking the same

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ditto!
She only cares about make up and other silly stuff!
Good observation!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww kya baat kahi hei tumne yaar...👏
ASR...go and defend ur princess...this time she needs ur help...go babe...😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guess La's nice don't move down Arnav's face to notice anything else!!... 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was literally checking on her.. How come she hasn't noticed the burn. but she did not care..
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely

While cleaning ASR's cheek how come she did not notice the burn. She was least bothered about it. Strange...

And I am sure Khushi did notice the burn again. I hope they show her giving him the ointment to put on. I know too much to ask specially if she is going to be charged with the crime. Which I don't think is going to happen.

Arnav is going to defend her this time. And that's the reason there was no precap today.

i agree i mean lavnaya loves him right and she actulay doenst care if he is hurt or not??😕
@bold
if this happens will distribute free sweets in the forum😆always i say this but still didnt get a chance to do this hope this time i get🤣
but even i have a feeling that after so much cutie sweetie lovely scenes arnav is surely gonna defend her *finger crossed*😊