Why didn't Lavanya not notice

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While cleaning ASR's cheek how come she did not notice the burn. She was least bothered about it. Strange...

And I am sure Khushi did notice the burn again. I hope they show her giving him the ointment to put on. I know too much to ask specially if she is going to be charged with the crime. Which I don't think is going to happen.

Arnav is going to defend her this time. And that's the reason there was no precap today.

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i wanted to say same ... they never showed her bother about his burn why it is so ? 

I was also thinking the same

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ditto!
She only cares about make up and other silly stuff!
Good observation!
SK1991 thumbnail
awww kya baat kahi hei tumne yaar...👏
ASR...go and defend ur princess...this time she needs ur help...go babe...😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guess La's nice don't move down Arnav's face to notice anything else!!... 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was literally checking on her.. How come she hasn't noticed the burn. but she did not care..
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely

While cleaning ASR's cheek how come she did not notice the burn. She was least bothered about it. Strange...

And I am sure Khushi did notice the burn again. I hope they show her giving him the ointment to put on. I know too much to ask specially if she is going to be charged with the crime. Which I don't think is going to happen.

Arnav is going to defend her this time. And that's the reason there was no precap today.

i agree i mean lavnaya loves him right and she actulay doenst care if he is hurt or not??😕
@bold
if this happens will distribute free sweets in the forum😆always i say this but still didnt get a chance to do this hope this time i get🤣
but even i have a feeling that after so much cutie sweetie lovely scenes arnav is surely gonna defend her *finger crossed*😊