Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is she going to refuse his proposal then??!😲

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehhehe thanks to spoiler otehrwise we all were dead we knw that it will be her initial recation she will say yes after day
silla thumbnail
guyz spoiler mein yeh bhi tou likha hai ke anant will be leaving home due to family refusal :P
it emans ziddi anant wnats to amrry navya now
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
refuse???????????????navya pagalhain kya...

i dont understand one thing...ab yeh"padai"ke soch families ke mann main kahan se aaya? jab uss cartoon ke saath anant ki sagai karawane ja rahe thee tab yeh soch kahaan thay?

atleast ek accha anya scene tho dikhadooo CVs..plzzz..kab se yeh tension chal rahi hain..plzzz we want anya scenesss😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭vEdited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
i dont think this is sad news

but this is the logical track

if anants family and navyas family agree to th marriage now

then it wud hv been really ilogical

coz even parents who agree to a relation ask the couple to wait till education is over

the most they can shw is ANYA engagement and then shwing them completing their studies and then getting married
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was very certain. Their families will definitely not agree that easily especially after remembering those harsh and rude comments which they passed on each other. The ego of elders in family will not enable them to feel the pureness of true love which Anant and Navya have for each other. When I listen to AnYa both seems right in their own way. But I hope they will meet and will marry one day. But before that, definitely they will have to face such challenges.
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

don't worry guysπŸ˜‰our majnu anant bajbai is ZIDDIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

agree ..i wil do nly wht he wants 😊
Originally posted by: munyr123

This was very certain. Their families will definitely not agree that easily especially after remembering those harsh and rude comments which they passed on each other. The ego of elders in family will not enable them to feel the pureness of true love which Anant and Navya have for each other. When I listen to AnYa both seems right in their own way. But I hope they will meet and will marry one day. But before that, definitely they will have to face such challenges.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
silla thumbnail
weel have u reda last line both families refuse an dsay them they are in eductaion sttuts...aisay kaisay bola navya ke father ne obviously usnay un se baat ki na shadi ke baray mein and secnd thing we knw that whats in spoiler..anant's family will be refusing request in return he willl be leavng home
rosettablooms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oho so bad news to hear😭
thnx for sharng