Navya to refuse Anant's marriage proposal-article

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya to refuse Anant's marriage proposal in Navya(tellychakkar article)

Soumya Seth and Shaheer Sheikh

Navya (Soumya Seth) and Anant (Shaheer Sheikh) are separated and they are experiencing the agony of severance in Star Plus' show Navya. However, Anant is firm about marrying Navya but in the upcoming episodes she will try to break up with Anant.

Our source informs, "Anant and Navya are going through a tough phase in life. In the upcoming episodes Anant will propose Navya for marriage but she will refuse and try to break up as their respective families are against their relationship. Anant will persuade her to convince their parents to accept their relationship. Furthermore, he will try and explain his parents that Navya is the girl whom he wants to marry. However both their parents will reject his plea stating that they are yet to complete their education."

Shaheer Sheikh remained unavailable for comments.

hey guys its sad news as they are going to drag it more...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS

Thanks to spoilers our week has gone good.   We know she says yes after thinking about it for one day.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she wl say no?? Bt spoilers me likha tha dat she wl accept d proposal after a day!!! Ohhhooo
barbie2011 thumbnail

Thank god we had spoilers before this article..this would be her initial reaction..but we all know that she will say yes after thinking it over again..i hope this spoiler turns out to be true...

priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thank u for sharing d article. One day both parents ll accept  Anvya
f.s.m thumbnail
don't worry guys😉our majnu anant bajbai is ZIDDI😉😉
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

Thank god we had spoilers before this article..this would be her initial reaction..but we all know that she will say yes after thinking it over again..i hope this spoiler turns out to be true...

Urmi.  I am sure that spoilers are true coz they have never failed us yet.  I think what will happen today.  They meet in the canteen, read each other letters, he proposes to her, she says no, he being ziddi manofies her and she says ok give me a day, goes home talks to Renu and then says yes.  Yeah I knwo I am repeating the spoilers so as to convince myself.😉.  Telly Chakkar always tells 1/2 the stuff. 

Originally posted by: f.s.m

don't worry guys😉our majnu anant bajbai is ZIDDI😉😉

agree with u...whatever navya says he is surely not going to give up😆
soapliker thumbnail
I like this though "However both their parents will reject his plea stating that they are yet to complete their education."

Atleast the parents like us want them to complete their education.  I wonder how Navya will tell her dad about Anant after promising to end it all.

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Urmi.  I am sure that spoilers are true coz they have never failed us yet.  I think what will happen today.  They meet in the canteen, read each other letters, he proposes to her, she says no, he being ziddi manofies her and she says ok give me a day, goes home talks to Renu and then says yes.  Yeah I knwo I am repeating the spoilers so as to convince myself.😉.  Telly Chakkar always tells 1/2 the stuff. 

agree with u😊