CW Channel

Ringer - Anyone watching it?? - Page 6

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
oh man what an episode..melz i  am sure you are still in ur dreamland with brid and andrew..

What a stroke of luck for bridget to let Andrew and Henry on the twinnie...i was really thinking they were going to be saying shiv and i heard bridget for a second i was like waoh now did i miss something...i did get the headache on the cross over walking across the room explanation but apart from that loved the twist on bridgets quick thinking

juliet..now where is this going..is she going ot be now falling for that teacher ..i hope not as we have seen a lot of those and i rather not see anymore..her parts were the ones i thought were not required in this episode

henry  guess i ran out of luck after having so much of him...the poor guy ...he is in shambles and all his lover shiv could do is to kill his wife...she really is out to get some sort of revenge. If she loved henry and henry was ready to leave gemma why kill.

shiv I have a feeling that shiv was contemplating on getting rid of gemma even before brig came in the pic .And to get that anonymous dude..never in my wildest dream did i think of him.

malcolm...yay he is fine..although that is odd given that he was injected so much drugs...i am so glad he is fine and back on track.i was wondering if they had the other anon dude to replace malcolm but hey now i understand the whole pic...loving the way the puzzle is falling in place can;t wait for next week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^^ LOL di😆...yes..as you can see my dabba..i already got andrew-bridge scene ðŸ˜³

Bridget acted very smartly by telling them about the twin sister. But i think her call will maybe tracked down ðŸ¤” and why kill Gemma..thats a mystery for me..so she is willing to cross any line to get the life she want to live😲 Gemmas father is  big shot, so I guess he may soon make appearance as well. 

I never expected that twist about Charlie..so he has been into it from the very beginning😳

I felt bad for Juliet, she was trying to help her friend but she is way too spoiled so its good her trust fond is taken away. I think she will develop crush on the teacher guy, why else was he introduced and lets hope he is not another person planted by Shiv..LOL😆 Its good to see Jason back since i used to like him since veronice mars days😳

Malcolm is safe ...phew😛

How will Bridget get away from the ultra sound? Someone have predicted she may be pregant for real with her sponsors kid aka Malcolm😲  Since next weeks epi is about "adopting dog" maybe she will have a fake miscarriage🤔

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Again a good episode...however since i was still reeling with knowing that the real Shiv had got rid of Gemma and that too with the dude charlie..although the tyler was a good twist it was not as good as the last week.

The most interesting part of this was Tyler . How small is the world ...he was working for Andrew...never would have guessed thats why Shiv targetted him to seduce .Although i have a feeling that was not a case but you never know with Shiv. How is Tyler going to be behaving with Brid going forward...Will finally Shiv now come back to the states to defuse the situation?

Although there was speculation that Brid may been pregnant with Malcolmn;s kid it was a real far shot and i personally did not want that as that would make it way too complicated so i liked the way the miscarriage scenario played into the script

Juliet sobering down on hearing the miscarriage and bonding with Brid ...I did not expect that but it was nice to see that she is now not the spoilt brat...even if she is pretending to be nice because she wants her trust fund back she is atleast sensitive to the situation...however her falling for mr carpenter is something i hope that will not end up with her going back to her old ways ...i personally want carpenter to continue to guide her in the right direction without having falling for her as she surely is trying hard to get close.

MAlcolm now at Charlie's mercy...that is not good...will charlie instead of helping malcolm continue drugging him or will malcolm figure out who charlie is and warn brig ????Will he even manage to survive as we know that shiv wanted malcolm;s details and now with malcolm under her nose so to say she may just again go for the kill

-Nadii- thumbnail
OMg now Malcolm living with Charlie.. Damn
OMG again Bridget now getting very close with Andreww.

OMG The biggest Gemma is ALive 😲😲😲
Charlie has kept her alive in the basement of his house

Bridget at the psychatrist and when she is asked why she is there and what was different this morning than the morning before bridget realise she is falling in love with Andrew😲

Malcolms finds out that Charlie is not talking true.

Malcolms searches Charlies jacket and finds the adress and key to an other house.
Meantime Bridgte visiting aa church as she found a letter at the doctor that SIobhan found her answer there.

There is something about the Gun Bridget got, Charlies talks to Siob and tells her he got the gun.

Bridget and Malcom finds out that Charlies real name is John.

Olivia is at Henry's place and while he is up she checks his phone and finds a pic of him and SIobhan and mails her self😲

Bridget meets John and talks to him to make him busy, while MAlcolm search the house to find info. Yeyy

John leaves from their and Bridget tries to stop him and then cals Malcolm, Malcolm sees the door with lock but cant open it. He finds a phone while getting away.

John calls Siobhan and tells her Bridget knows something
Edited by -Nadii- - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting episode. 

Julie is creepy and calculative. But without her, I dont think Andrew would have been so successful either🤔 Now she got something to blackmail Bridget with, why did Henry keep  those pictures on his phone and he signed without even reading those documents

So Gemma is still alive? I doubt she will be kept for long.

Malcolm was so smart but how could he forget to use gloves...its gonna go back to him with his fingerprints🥱 but since he found out about John/charlie, and got a very naive Bridget to start to doubt him, I think his character may be dumped off next week:( 

For me the shocking moment was how manipulative Sio is, she set everything right so Bridget will impersonate her  and take over her life..but WHY???

No wonder Malcolm and Bridget is scared to seek help from FBI, they think some tipped off that mafia guy, but its all Sios plan..i didn't see that coming

Someone is gonna die next week..any guesses?? 

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
LOL Meli did you actually watch the episode😲 ...i thought that you would be stuck in the first minute with the love birds that u were not going to make it to the end 🤣

BTW this episode was Julie free so I am guessing you were meaning olivia being creepy...She dislikes Siv and hence when she gets a chance she is sure to give back. I am sure Siv has done something to Olivia so the feeling of revenge is mutual there. Poor Henry he is stuck with no wife or love and now it looks like he is going to be without family soon thanks to Olivia gaining the signature to get across ot his FIL.

Charlie wow his character really seems to be the best one...the way the writers have paced his role out for the viewers..normally they would have shown flash backs and we would have got to know what really happened. Instead we get to learn it piece by piece which makes the revelations all too exciting. When you just think he was hired by Siv to kill Jemma you learn he actually was the person who hired a cop to guard wow . Never saw that coming. Now tht he has figured that Brid is on him its going to be interesting to see what happens of him and how Malcolm plays a role.

Siv can;t wait to see if her whole elaborated plan was just to get to be with Henry. She sure got moving so fast . There was not tyler this week so what ever happened of that. I hope its not Tyler getting killed next week

ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sarah Mitchel Geller was my favorite actress frm ''Buffy ''.Now its her another Hit show.I'm loving the whole concept.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

OH no I still had hope that Gemma would return alive. Alas that was not to be . Now how is that going to play for poor Henry is going to be interesting.

Melz did you watch the episode...maybe not because you were totally love stuck like brig with all those white rose petals and the atmosphere. Although I do not care much for Andrew and Brig  I could not stop from routing for them to celebrate their anniversary and new beginnings. Its so sad that the celebration ended up becoming nightmare with Gemma's death.

Wyoming somehow we come back to this place 'poor agent machado..i would have been tired to think if I had to go back and forth. I kind of figured who matador was the other officer working with him'the total shock look he got when machado told him that

Henry - he looked so weird . He is supposed to be one of the leads but all i see him is in cameo roles . I see more of Juliet than him

Juliet 'where is this track heading? She says Mr Carpenter forced which we all know is not the case. This track seems to be similar to the 90210 naomi track.  Did she cry wolf or was there more to Mr C ???

When last week ended I was  left trying to understand how did Charlie know so quickly that Brig was onto him. This week revealed the cops brain was the reason on that. I just wished he gave Brig one more chance before killing Gemma. Also why did he tell Gemma that shiv was alive. Somewhere I was thinking that Gemma escaping will help to put the puzzles in place but no ..So what sense did that mean was it just to give us viewers 2 more mins of hope for Gemma's escape. What was he thinking if he killed Gemma he was sure to get no money forget double from Shiv.

Real Shiv: Now she still has Tyler thanks to the pregnancy. She sure gets so lucky unlike Brig. The medicine cabinet so some reason I thought she would have injured her left eye but guess that scene was too quick . The make up for the eye injury  seems to change. One day its seems like a wound  and the next it looks nothing and then again we find it too much.

We have finished the first run of the show and the main question still glare out. What is really Shiv really up to. Can't wait for Jan 10 to see what Brig finds out from that French address and what happens with Shiv now back in NY.

Edited by priya.nair - 12 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
Priya di true, sad Gemma died.. I wanted her to return, specially cuz she got to know Siobhan's truth..

A lot happend.
Shiv is totally crazy with that eye scene..

Anyone watched the promo for jan episodes. What happends to Brid?? She is totally changed😕
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
I do not think its brig i feel its Shiv . Was that henry she slapped ????

Anyways for those who like me are curious to know what happens next here is the link to the spoilers

Exclusive: Ringer Bosses on What's Ahead Following the Shocking Fall Finale