Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Awww Abhay... (Page 13)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

The best part about Abhiya getting back together is thhat cute smile we get daily on Abhay's face..
Priceless indeed...
Jhakaas post as usual Chakku...
The one thing I am relieved about Panchi is her dressing...almost back to normal..
Dating and love sense tho ab bhi ultha hi hainConfused
PPS cracked meROFL
Thanks NidhaEmbarrassed
Yes Abhay's cute smile is priceless and a treat to watch and all thanks to Piya. Panchhi is a gone case and I guess it's high time her character gets scrapped..Sleepy

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Awww...Chakkz..you are my Puppy..you know that..Hugna..Superb post sorry just read it now..was busy answering your sweet thread for me that Birthday one..Aw..the smile & that happiness of a gift from your close ones is priceless you really said it so well..TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT..how much ever rich or poor GIFT is a GIFT..aw..ABHAY was chocho happy & me was like awww..I wantd PIYA TO GIVE HIM A SQUEEZY hug alsoDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...Chakkz..you are my Puppy..you know that..Hugna..Superb post sorry just read it now..was busy answering your sweet thread for me that Birthday one..Aw..the smile & that happiness of a gift from your close ones is priceless you really said it so well..TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT..how much ever rich or poor GIFT is a GIFT..aw..ABHAY was chocho happy & me was like awww..I wantd PIYA TO GIVE HIM A SQUEEZY hug alsoDay Dreaming
AwwwHug It's Ok Hemooo...I can understandHug
Yes, a gift from someone special and ofcourse from your beloved is far above the materialism and I think that is what mattered to Abhay. He was so overwhelmed with the gift that he didnot pay any heed to the colour. I want him to wear the shirt exclusively for Piya on a private date with herBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
awww chakku very sweet post dearHug
yup, gosh that smile on abhay's face was a kodak moment...that showed his sweet innocence and cuteness Embarrassed...gosh he was luking so cute..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I want him to wear the shirt exclusively for Piya on a private date with herBlushingDay Dreaming
@red: Chakz regarding this take a look.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1784135&PID=46774679&#46774679

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index