Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

@rayrose...Thanks dear. Oh yeah, ABhiya were so cute yesterday, they have such great understanding. I wanna see Abhay thanking Piya by taking her on a date with him..

well, i am also waiting 4 their date scene. hope CV's will go ahead 4 it.😳
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Haan mein yahaan 🤗 tere se milne ke liye aaya😛
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Anu...Tu yahan??🤗

@Sunflower...Bechara Kabir hi mila tha frustration nikalne ke liye Jeh ko?🤣

@Seli...Yeah thank god Piya is there...

ya..now i won't mind Abhay wearing any shirt..bhutiya shirt or tarzan shirt...ROFLROFL
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@sunflower...Urrgghhh I hate CVs for always doing kanjoosi with Abhiya scenes and show others way too much...

Some times I feel are they the leads or others. So what did you think of the song does it suit Abhay or not.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The best part about Abhiya getting back together is thhat cute smile we get daily on Abhay's face..
Priceless indeed...
Jhakaas post as usual Chakku...
The one thing I am relieved about Panchi is her dressing...almost back to normal..
Dating and love sense tho ab bhi ultha hi hain😕
PPS cracked me🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Eowyn

The best part about Abhiya getting back together is thhat cute smile we get daily on Abhay's face..

Priceless indeed...
Jhakaas post as usual Chakku...
The one thing I am relieved about Panchi is her dressing...almost back to normal..
Dating and love sense tho ab bhi ultha hi hain😕
PPS cracked me🤣

Thanks Nidha😳
Yes Abhay's cute smile is priceless and a treat to watch and all thanks to Piya. Panchhi is a gone case and I guess it's high time her character gets scrapped..🥱
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...Chakkz..you are my Puppy..you know that..🤗na..Superb post sorry just read it now..was busy answering your sweet thread for me that Birthday one..Aw..the smile & that happiness of a gift from your close ones is priceless you really said it so well..TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT..how much ever rich or poor GIFT is a GIFT..aw..ABHAY was chocho happy & me was like awww..I wantd PIYA TO GIVE HIM A SQUEEZY hug also😍
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...Chakkz..you are my Puppy..you know that..🤗na..Superb post sorry just read it now..was busy answering your sweet thread for me that Birthday one..Aw..the smile & that happiness of a gift from your close ones is priceless you really said it so well..TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT..how much ever rich or poor GIFT is a GIFT..aw..ABHAY was chocho happy & me was like awww..I wantd PIYA TO GIVE HIM A SQUEEZY hug also😍

Awww🤗 It's Ok Hemooo...I can understand🤗
Yes, a gift from someone special and ofcourse from your beloved is far above the materialism and I think that is what mattered to Abhay. He was so overwhelmed with the gift that he didnot pay any heed to the colour. I want him to wear the shirt exclusively for Piya on a private date with her☺️😍
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww chakku very sweet post dear🤗
yup, gosh that smile on abhay's face was a kodak moment...that showed his sweet innocence and cuteness 😳...gosh he was luking so cute..😍
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want him to wear the shirt exclusively for Piya on a private date with her☺️😍
@red: Chakz regarding this take a look.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1784135&PID=46774679&#46774679