Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Abhay left me speechless...Felt vry bad...Vivu did an amazing job ...Answer2 all those those who say he cnt act...Way 2go dude...Similarly Panchi left me speechlesss...😆😆😆...😡😡😡...Jeh no comments...😡😡😡...

I guess except for emotional scenes he is amazing👏 Specially in nikaloing people's BBB and passing sarcastic comments and ofcourse when he is in the romantic mood😍

LOL Panchhi and jeh always leave me speechless only nowadays🤣
Befikre thumbnail
@Chiniga...Awww thank you🤗 It means a lot...

@Mema and Tanzie...Do watch the first and the third parts for sure...😳
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post.
clear my doubt pls,
Who removed that plug?Thats Abhay right?

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beb0

Chakku totally agree wid u dear🤗 just watch the epi
abhiaya's scene was less den 0.362607 sec yar😭 i mean why CV's r not giving screespace to abhiya n concentrating on dat panchi why
n panchi is despo yar i cant belive her🤢

i feel so bad when abhay say that i know tumhari majboori hai but kiya karun i cant see in sumone else arms
🥺

Thanks Bebo🤗

LOL I told you and Neetz na ki Abhiya scene will be for 0.34522 seconds??🤣🤣🤣 Khair never mind, ABhiya donot require screenspace to show their magic, they are the best and can glow without much screenspace also😉😛
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessark

Hey dear. Awesome post. First of all, hats off to u creating a beautiful post. I was like shocked when abhay said he never got gifts. Piya is so sweet and caring no wonder abhiya are made for each other. Abt panchi, no comments. College is boring these days. Sep is sure flowing these days not to mention my b'day at 27. I daydream abt abhiya when at college.

Thanks a lot dear😃
Yeah me too felt bad for him when he said that he hasn't got any gifts in his lifetime🥺 But don't worry, now Piya is here, so she will overflow him with gifts😆

Me too daydream about them only😍 BTW happy birthday in advance😆 yayyee ur b'day is coming, yipeee🥳
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Chaks, I agree with you on the date part😍

And yep, for Abhay, the gift matters as a gesture, not what the gift is and whether he likes it or not. I've also started taking on to it kindly now. In any case, love isn't such a shallow emotion which would depend on clothes😳
@Sense: Haan, so from Abhay's perspective it makes sense but Pia doesn't know na? Why does she feel she needs to fake it with Jeh?
Anyway, I'm not thinking on these lines anymore. I'm more interested in my AbhIya anyway😍

Oh god, agar asli mein date hui na, then I will be on cloud nine😍 I want a date like that promo where Abhay bit Piya☺️ It was so hawt and romantic specially the settings and the background...😍

@Sense...Yeah on Piya's part it is illogical but then maybe she fears being bombarded with questions (as I always say🤣)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
chakku🤗
ISH!!!! amazing amazing scene of abhiya re, even in that scene one cannot help but feel their pain. it really touched my heart when piya and abhay had convo in silence😳

abhay what can i say, it's like his pain is mine when they give us this kind of powerful scene, AW! no one gifted him anything for this 200 years and when piya did to him that gift is worthy more then his all power, his all richness and more then anything. money can buy stuff but not a gift that comes from one's heart and someone who loves you.

abhiya that is why they are soulmatethey have mature understanding and love beyond anything.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode means only 1st few minutes Abhiya's scene to me.😍 Their conversation to each other was so heart touching.specially Abhay, when pia asked him did not anyone give him any gift ever? Abhay's precious smiling answer,no... how sweet...  And i also agree with u at least one time he will surely wear this red shirt for his mistress Pia.
I  am just waiting for when jeh's real form will reveal in front Pia & everyone.
This birdie never be changed within her's lifetime.😡
Nice post Chakku.🤗       
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovebird-pahal

Hey! I'm here..after a long long week :) so much busy now days :( but nvr missed PKYEK :x loved it yaar <3 AbhIya re-union + KbIsha + Vivi (not Abhay) in red hot half open shirt :-* wow!!! treat pe treat

BDW! dear gr8 post..no extra words 4m my side..u r bst👏👏
Awww Abhay! 😍

U know, i nvr want tht Abhay look lik Pia's dream of last epi..b/c..not suitable 4 Abhay yaar :-/
But i want he wear tht shirt under his black blazer..i thnk, its intrestng clothng combination 😛
BDW! its jst my view 😊

Thanks a lot Pahal and girl lemme tell you, I have watched all your VMs and they are amazing. I have downloaded all and I just love that Phir Mohabbat and teri Meri ones😍 next time please please please make a VM on my song choice, you are my favourite VM maker😳

Yeah the red shirt was so un-Abhay but I guess at this point of time it is the love and gesture of Piya that matters and not the colour or quality of the shirt, right? Waise I would love to see him wearing the shirt only for Piya on a date☺️