Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
For people who like watching Panchhi, I must say that the episode was fantastic and amazing. For those who cannot stand her, well you can skip the entire second part๐Ÿ˜†

Abhay...awww๐Ÿค—

Piya - Has no one ever gifted you anything in these two hundred years?

Abhay (with a puppy dog face) - No๐Ÿ˜’

That was such a cute dialogue. When Piya presented the gift to Abhay, he immediately opened the box to find a red shirt. Piya cutely chuckles that she has the right to present him something afterall she is his girlfriend. Then she asks if no one has ever gifted Abhay anything. Abhay was looking so cute and innocent when he said NO...๐Ÿ˜’ He actually felt so good after getting that present from Piya. You actually forget for a moment if you want Abhay to wear that shirt or not, if you can stand that glossy colour or not, you just notice that expression of Abhay which he has on his face after receiving the present. IT WAS PRICELESS. I am sure he will wear the shirt for Piya and now I don't mind him wearing the shirt because his sadness and loneliness will atleast be vanished after wearing something presented to him by his beloved.๐Ÿ˜ณ And I loved Piya when she said that she has added some spice to his boring life๐Ÿ˜† And Abhay Emotional Raichand saying that she is actually his life๐Ÿ˜ณ That is why I love Abhiya so much. Raichands are rich, very rich but the smile that a present from your beloved (it can be anyone, your parents, siblings , friends or lovers) can bring on your face, money can't buy!

And ofcourse how can I forget to mention about their understanding and love for each-other? When Piya saw Abhay staring her and Jeh, she immediately thought that Abhay would be feeling very bad, but Abhay simply said that he knows that it is Piya's helplessness and he understands her. Awww๐Ÿค— But the most heart-wrenching dialogue from Abhay's side was,"I understand you Piya, but I cannot see you in some other person's arms"๐Ÿฅบ Abhay Raichand just makes me speechless everytimeโค๏ธ

P.S. Jeh dude, from which angle did you see  Kabir trying on Alinna? ๐Ÿ˜• That fight was very unnecessary.

P.P.S. Panchhi  have you vowed to never give the audience any chance to love you, darling? You just lost your third fiance and you are going on blind dates? I have heard about MOVING ON in life but seeing FLYING in life for the first time๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved๐Ÿ˜›

-Edited-

Chaks, I so totally echo your sentiments!! I know we all criticised that shirt a lot and I still don't like it but honestly, it didn't matter at that time! It didn't matter if Pia isn't the best person when it comes to dressing. How can one deny that it was such a sweet gesture? Personally, I wear stuff I don't like if someone gifts it to me this way just for their sake and Abhay might just too and ya, I wouldn't mind it now but I still want it to be exclusively for Pia and not in front of the world. I mean, come on, it is still so un-Abhay.
I think Abhay didn't even notice how horrible the colour was. All he saw was it wasn't black and he immediately understood that Pia is hurt by Jeh's remarks on his behalf and to top it, she couldn't even stop him. Aww!
And I swear, I've never seen Abhay flaunt his genuine smile to anyone but Pia! Of course, his arrogant, signature smirk which makes him so hot is always there but when we talk of a SMILE, only Pia can bring that to his face! And I love how Pia is the first person to gift him something in 200 years๐Ÿ˜ณ

And that silent conversation was my favourite moment as well and of course, Pia was in Jeh's arms but her eyes were always on Abhay! Honestly, I fail to understand how a fake relationship with Jeh is necessary in order to keep her relationship with Abhay under wraps but I guess CVs just had to incorporate this track by hook or by crook so they chose this way. Logic has never been their strong point anyway.
Well, whatever it is, coming back to AbhIya, true, Pia immediately understood that Abhay was upset and Abhay also understood why Pia was doing what she was but kya karein? Dill hai ki maanta nahin๐Ÿ˜›

Your P.S. and P.P.S can settle for a 'No Comments'๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Post Chakku as Always...๐Ÿ˜›(btw i always find u'r post sweet and awsum๐Ÿ˜†)

Abhaya scene was just a million dollar one...i really liked d cute backstage scene of dem๐Ÿ˜ณ...and especially abhay taking d shirt and feeling happy and his smile says it all... ๐Ÿค— ab toh shayaad abhay zaroor pehnega dat red shirt...afterall his gf gifted him๐Ÿ˜†

Panchi hmm...i really don't know akhir uski problem hain pata nehi kitni baar pyaar mein giregi...๐Ÿคฃ btw Danish is really trying hard 4 getting panchi and too in a romantic way...๐Ÿ˜› i hope panchi-danish ki shaadi jaaldi se ho jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

Now d Fight Club Scene๐Ÿ˜† really yaar just bcoz kabir danced with his sister he got angry..๐Ÿ˜ฒ dis was truely unexpected reaction๐Ÿ˜†Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chaku no words ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ YOU R THE BEST...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So very true ABHAY had me when he said nobody has ever gifted him anything in his entire life hence what Pia gave him will be even more valuable to him even i must admit Abhay has already livened up. Jeh and Pia dancing hurt ABHAY a lot but nobody can ever get an understanding LOVER like our ABHAY
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinniga

Chaku no words ...๐Ÿ‘ YOU R THE BEST...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜› Really?? No you guys are the bestโญ๏ธ
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kool post chakz...abhay was awesome today...he loves pia...i can't even define the intensity and the magnitude of their love...it is simply awesome...abhay raichand, you are such a dude...you have evry shade in you and we just love it...but, undoubtedly pia brings out the best in abhay...

panchi...ahhh...you are right she is flying on...that too with a speed of a jumbo jet...

Jeh...relax...and please remember that the girl whom you are if i may say so "dating" is also somebody's sister...so chill...

Edited by Super Kool - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhay will experience everything GF does ..piay is gonna do for abhay . Piya madam how anyone whould gift abhay when u are the first he fall is love after becoming vampire ..( kisi aur ne diya tho abahy kya haal karega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) ...waise abhay saved his izzat today by accepting gift & not wearing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I like piya & jeh dance ..it was fast step & clear , cute & beautiful. Hmm abhay is right ...jeh is getting obsessed & paronoid with abhay .

Waise jeh concern for alina i didn't understand ..he was ready to kill her & today he cant stand alina dance with kabir ...hmm CV some other logic please

Panchi ..well what to say. Neel just died & she is ready to go for blind date . She can go any where without knowing what can lead to all this ๐Ÿคข. Ahh though it look good with danish still if they go little slow & some where i never like more screnespace for panchi
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay left me speechless...Felt vry bad...Vivu did an amazing job ...Answer2 all those those who say he cnt act...Way 2go dude...Similarly Panchi left me speechlesss...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Jeh no comments...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

So very true ABHAY had me when he said nobody has ever gifted him anything in his entire life hence what Pia gave him will be even more valuable to him even i must admit Abhay has already livened up. Jeh and Pia dancing hurt ABHAY a lot but nobody can ever get an understanding LOVER like our ABHAY

Yeah Ayesha, it was such a sad moment when you see Abhay saying that it is his first present๐Ÿค— He is such a cutiepie...
And Abhay might be hurt, his dead heart might have broken into 1000 pieces, yet he cannot hurt Piya and understands her really well...๐Ÿ˜ณ