Pavitra Rishta

Bad Editing-Happy music used at wrong time

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just listen when Savs is shouting at Archu in the market, the suddenly for a few secs used Happy music of Pavitra Rishta. Never expected this from Balaji. Such gross  ignorance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devu yr being too strict with BT πŸ˜† daily soaps banana asan thodi hai πŸ˜›
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah...i was like did I hear it right. LOL!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think these ppl are doing their job with one eye closed. I still remember one scene - Sav creating scene in front of Ks house n  a side artist was shown passing in front of Ks house n just turning round to come again!! That was such a turn off for me. It was so unprofessional!!

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I think these ppl are doing their job with one eye closed. I still remember one scene - Sav creating scene in front of Ks house n  a side artist was shown passing in front of Ks house n just turning round to come again!! That was such a turn off for me. It was so unprofessional!!

yup this happened quite a few tyms, I remember watching no. of scenes where 2 or 3 junior artists would stroll around and come and go numerous times at the same place supposedly depicting busy chawl life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are yaar editor must have dozed off...Sab kuchh editing ka hi fanda hai πŸ˜†

Ekta maiya ke darbaar me aaram kam kaam zyaada...🐷
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

LOL that made me burst out laughing. 24 X 7 there are people walking outside PR houses. Even in the middle of the night when couples are romancing. There's dis one SRK look alike too amongst the courtyard models. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonnefille

LOL that made me burst out laughing. 24 X 7 there are people walking outside PR houses. Even in the middle of the night when couples are romancing. There's dis one SRK look alike too amongst the courtyard models. 

Even VinJu's house front doors are wide open when they are not home and I guess girls are home after school...house is on a main street and on groud floor...Dont these people ever close doors for privacy?  😲😳
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Are yaar editor must have dozed off...Sab kuchh editing ka hi fanda hai πŸ˜†

Ekta maiya ke darbaar me aaram kam kaam zyaada...🐷

varsha🀣🀣🀣varsha i cant stop myself for laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: piya_10

yup this happened quite a few tyms, I remember watching no. of scenes where 2 or 3 junior artists would stroll around and come and go numerous times at the same place supposedly depicting busy chawl life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey PiyuπŸ˜› Hope u r fine.
U know wat!! There's a guy with a French beard always omnipresent in every scene. I dunno if u noticed. He is in mandfir, factory, once he was guests at Ks when Archu was getting married with Jaywant n next he was seen in Manav's mandap watching the drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†