India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Today Episode

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Today episode was totally predicted...Dutta ruckus etc etc...in between I liked one line of Dutta when he was telling to Baaji that it's better I grow a dog instead of a friend...atleast it will be loyal...episode ends with Dutta decides to break relations with entire family...
PRECAP - Dutta about to remove mangalsutra then Deegu intervenes...

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
But isn't it too late now for NRD to realize that his family is the worst family ever. NRD should have told baji that he should have had a dog instead of a friend when baji replaced his best friend with dingu and him saying it now it is too late. That ruckus crap I read on tellychakkar must say the creatives did not know what to do so  they just made him do the same thing that original dutta did.ROFL Nothing new in the show just repeating the same scenes again.

dingu you have extended your visit for way too long and so come on creatives quit the crap and kill the wannabe gangster well actually why not kill all the characters that would be fantastic for a change do something that would be interesting.
phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

But isn't it too late now for NRD to realize that his family is the worst family ever. NRD should have told baji that he should have had a dog instead of a friend when baji replaced his best friend with dingu and him saying it now it is too late. That ruckus crap I read on tellychakkar must say the creatives did not know what to do so  they just made him do the same thing that original dutta did.ROFL Nothing new in the show just repeating the same scenes again.

dingu you have extended your visit for way too long and so come on creatives quit the crap and kill the wannabe gangster well actually why not kill all the characters that would be fantastic for a change do something that would be interesting.
Hahaha...if all characters come to an end then the TVR will be below 1...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top