Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooo u just reminded me about the mannat ki chabii!! I really hope ur right!! πŸ˜ƒ ...
And I hope arnav sees it...It would just add that extra 'ommph' to their newly romance! πŸ˜†
Edited by Yazzy91 - 12 years ago
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Janet.Das: I guess you are right, if khushi is blamed then they would have shown the precap. As mentioned by you , there are couple of scenes where lakshmi is shown toying with khushi's bag. So I think may be your guess is going to be right.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Janet.Das

Peter Parker kya yaar I'm toh the original Sherlock Holmes only *puts on the lopsided hat*

Lol... surely surely ma'm... a female version of Sherlock Holmes.. I chose Peter Parker cause the guy is not only young, and intelligent... but is someone whose other side has the opposite sex falling for him all the time!!... a full package deal lol!!...plus he gives colored pics of the savior as well. par chalo Sherlock Holmes is not bad either!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea hope laxmi might have taken out that jewelry and put sumwhere else 😎

khushi's saved at last!πŸ˜ƒ
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol i love u for this..
agar yeh cv's come up with some nonsense against this they will be so gone!!!
i do think the goatwa did some choomantar on the necklace and left some memoir there which K will take out..
nims6 thumbnail
wow im so glad that u started this topic.  i was thinking the same that makes me happy .loved it
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oooh thats a good idea! And makes sense with her reaction! I soo hope its that and he does show up, it would be perfect, becuase the cv's are showing them to in a ifferent light now, after that apology scene arhi have been shown to be softer... wonder how long that lasts.. and I hope they show them interacting more to show us excatly what they think of each other now...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping for a positive episode tomorrow.. I just finished watching now.. And I hope what she found inside her bag is either a hole inside *since Laxmi took the bag* or the mannat ki chabbi. 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nav_bat

I love that goat so much. Super goat of the day she is. (like I am not confirmed about her genderπŸ˜†) 🀣

Naani is calling the goat as Lakshmi not Lakshman, so obviously it is she.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Jaya

πŸ˜‰
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Peter Parker, in spite of being all that, was a bit empty in the upper story, in my opinion haha. Plus, I like to exercise my grey cells like Mr Holmes! Let's just hope Holmes is right this time!

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Lol... surely surely ma'm... a female version of Sherlock Holmes.. I chose Peter Parker cause the guy is not only young, and intelligent... but is someone whose other side has the opposite sex falling for him all the time!!... a full package deal lol!!...plus he gives colored pics of the savior as well. par chalo Sherlock Holmes is not bad either!