Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New ArHi FF-2nd chance at Love

maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
.😳Hi Guys ,

I am new to this forum and am starting a new FF .
The story will not be exact copy of the serial but will refer to few points in serial...like Khushi's mother plot..

I would request all of you to please comment.. it really helps :)😊..i don't mind both positive and negative comments. ..

If no comments , i might also loose the drive to complete this FF😆😳

Teaser of CH - 1

He was grieving😭... he did not know how people survive without their loved ones for the rest of their life..
When he had lost her.. the thought of that day on which he lost everything brought tears in his eyes.. 😭... he had lost his will to live.. he had packed himself inside their room for 2 weeks and had only cried.. the idea of even surviving without her made him want to die and be with her..
She had promised him 7 births of togetherness... but still she left him..
He was finally dragged out of the room by his Naani and Di.. and his twin beautiful children..
He could not even dare to look at them... they looked so much like her... his daughter Anshika was her mirror copy... their son Ansh had her eyes... he suddenly realized how apt their names were..
part of her... to be with him forever... 

it took him a long time to realize that even his children have lost their mother..😭.. if not for his younger brother Aakash and his wife Payal...he did not even want to think that what could have happened to them..Even payal had lost her sister..he felt so ashamed of himself and weak regarding his selfishness of only seeing his own sorrow😔

But now he could not appear weak... there were vultures hovering all around his family... eager to get a pound of flesh.. taking advantage of their tragedy...

He will not fall ... he will stand between them and his family..He will live only for his children and no one else...
That women had once destroyed his entire family...  now he will not let her touch him again ... neither her nor her supermodel daughter...Khushi Gupta 😡

That was the teaser of Chapter 1..

Shall i continue... Please do comment😊
Edited by maaneet_michi - 12 years ago