Balika Vadhu

BV WU:15/9/11:*J got a solid treatment from G*

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yawnnn🥱🥱one of the most boring epi i ever saw

watching bv is becoming a torture , the whole sweetness in haveli is so hard to digesttt
shamil thumbnail
thanks khusi
going to watch it for gaga scene this time; want to see the loser's face
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah...gaga part is worth watching...!!😈

though my dil maange more...but i am still feeling good...!
better to have something than nothing...😆
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates..so still the story is moving nowhere 😔 ...so many times they have shown same kitchen scenes..giving dabbas to anandi telling her she should eat good n stuff like that...why Cvs are showing same thing over n over...dimag band ho gaya lagta inka ab ki aage ki story kya bataye samajh nahi raha..😆.. and enuf of education scenes bohot ho gaya.. ...
wher is this mentor now🤔..what abt leap too..when is that going to happen..we need a change now..same pathetic stuff..😵
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the most boring epi of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!except for the gaga scene I watched the whole epi in mute...Precap also looked boring.  The story seems to go nowhere. All I feel is extremely hungry for chatpata khaana after watching the epi. Anandi keliye some poori type thing and then samosas...

I am so happy that the tv has mute button. Along with alphabets if they had one session every day to discuss marriage laws and social prejudice and evil then it would have been nice...whatever the track cannot get boring than this🤢
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update

thank you

loved the way all the people were involved in making puppets
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From now onwards, every day wd be a treatment day for Jagat as there were none to teach him till now in his life.

The happy(-go-lucky) prince learns that there will be values,relationships,responsibilities,apart 4m the rights.

May he re-discover his male ego as his biggest enemy...as he has to learn anything & everything 4m Gouri only..

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Only thing worth watching today was jaggu's face🤪 when gauri rejected his oily breakfast..😈...Abb baithey yaad karo woh din jabb tum aisey rudely behave karthey thheyy anandi se...😈
Anandi classes now have katputhlis too 🥱 and  her students are puppeteers ..Asha seems interested watching classes but too scared to join,another sequence with her  irritating  guruji tomorrow..🥱🥱
This is getting sooo  boring😵,just khana peena,🤪 class mein mauj mastii,too  saccharine sweet🤓 dadisa but zero storylines -nothing is happening AT All ..🥱
Are the story writers on a vacation? ...😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Only thing worth watching today was jaggu's face🤪 when gauri rejected his oily breakfast..😈...Abb baithey yaad karo woh din jabb tum aisey rudely behave karthey thheyy anandi se...😈
Anandi classes now have katputhlis too 🥱 and  her students are puppeteers ..Asha seems interested watching classes but too scared to join,another sequence with her  irritating  guruji tomorrow..🥱🥱
This is getting sooo  boring😵,just khana peena,🤪 class mein mauj mastii,too  saccharine sweet🤓 dadisa but zero storylines -nothing is happening AT All ..🥱
Are the story writers on a vacation? ...😳

exactly only think worth watching r some gaga fights, yeh show ko kyaa ho gayaa itnaa accha chal rahaa tha i mahine pehle tak
today was such a torture with that katputlis and all, why cant they just end it if they dont know how to proceed further, this oldies track ko kitna lamba kheecha hain aur mujhe toh iskaa ant dikh hii nahin rahaaa😡
and where is bhairon ,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago