vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends๐Ÿ˜Š,
I am new to his forum.wanna jus discuss abt  todays  episode.i defiantly feel tht kushi is not going to be caught .the last expression kushi has given its related to be  the mannat ki chabbei  tht is left at kushi long before which was Arnavs tht he left at durga .i hope arnav see tht  chabei is still wid kushi. ๐Ÿ˜Š  
wht say friends let me know ur opinions!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hi there! Welcome to the forum :-) I know! If it is indeed the mannat ki chaabi that's in her bag, I do really really hope that Arnav sees it! What a waste otherwise :-|

This content was originally posted by: vasiraju

Hello friends๐Ÿ˜Š,

I am new to his forum.wanna jus discuss abt  todays  episode.i defiantly feel tht kushi is not going to be caught .the last expression kushi has given its related to be  the mannat ki chabbei  tht is left at kushi long before which was Arnavs tht he left at durga .i hope arnav see tht  chabei is still wid kushi. ๐Ÿ˜Š  

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜Š
oooh I hope so & I also hope ASR see's it and smiles secretly inside.
Wonder what his done with her payal:L
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
welcome on board :)
this has been under discussion here..
i thought that it was laxmi leaving some leaves after eating away or throwing the necklace..
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Waise hoga tho hamara mannat pura hoga,
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: vasiraju

Hello friends๐Ÿ˜Š,

Yeah I think so tooo. Last time she put it in her bag. today that was the only thing she did not take out from the bag. I really really hope its the key and as soon as she takes it out. ASR comes and sees the key.I hope he also comes to know KKG was accused of being a THIEF and feels really really bad for her. Whatever it may be I DONT WANT EITHER THAT CREEPY SHYAMU OR MAMI HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. Mami should get a final warning from NANI. SHE IS A ROTTON WOMAN.ITS fully justified that NANI  does not like her . I dont like her at all. SHE IS A VERY BAD HUMAN BEING. 
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hei...welcome to the forum dear...๐Ÿค—
yep I also think the same thing ya...she won't caught...and wowww nice prediction ya...
mannat ki chabbi...hosak tahe dude...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is so weird cuz I was going to open a topic saying that it will be the key she found because if I remember correctly that's where she put it last!

kavyaramdas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tht wud be really romantic
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angel_eyez123

Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is so weird cuz I was going to open a topic saying that it will be the key she found because if I remember correctly that's where she put it last!

hey two people of same thinking!!yeah tht must be key only becoz for other things she won't tht much weird expression at last.๐Ÿ˜› coming to shyam  his evil plans or never gona work!!