Epi 424: D-N The Real Eternal Story

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yay m 1st...after ages...feels so gr8😆😃

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago

Baji and Madhu scenes were good. I think it was expected that Baji was not going to accept Madhu in front of her. But, atleast in private he did accept her. So, it is going to be a long drawn love story between Madhu and Baji and hopefully Baji will open up to her soon. Hopefully the writers will bring some twist and freshness to their love story and not make it a conventional afraid-of-the-girl's brother type love story. Balu Dada should get to know of Madhu's feelings and bring the proposal to Dutta between his Chottu and Madhu !

Baji and Dutta convo was good. Baji figured out easily that he was framed. Good ! I liked the way Dutta said to Madhu "Puri duniya ek taraf aur Baji ek taraf". If Baji had heard it his eyes would definitely well up. For me that was the dialogue of the day :)

Very nice hubby-wifey convo between Dutta and Naku. Good one !

Thanks for the episode,BB😃

Loved Duji convo. Amazing!Miss them so much😭

Also loved that Kala's k🤬  are in a twist🤣 Ja Maila!😡 Been listening to her empty bakwaas for a year and a half🥱 Wonder why people like Mhatre & Nave think so much of her. But if you ask me even here its because she is DSP's sister😆 Warna iski kya aukaat hain😡 The fact that there is "DSP ke ghar ka bhedi" with them empowers them but behind her back they too must laugh at her & her bravado. I remember how those, for want of a better word, council of gangsters put her in her place after D went missing.👏

I am sure that's some stooge impersonating Abhijay. He is like D. He'd never approach the womenfolk of DSP's household. Lets see tomo

Nighty night😊

PS: Chaskar will play a Public Prosecutor in Adalat on Sony TV this saturday at 8.00 pm😳
Nice epi! Totally interesting! Loved the Baaji-Madhu and Dutta-Nakku scenes a lot 👏! I knew Baaji would back off thinking of Dutta only. But am sure when Dutta comes to know this, he will definitely be happy to get Madhu married off to Baaji, as whom else can he trust to take care of his dear sister so well than his best friend who takes such dear care of him 😳? If Baaji is so devoted to Dutta, just imagine how preciously he would take care of his sister 😳. And I also have a feeling that it would be Nakku who would come to know of this first, and she might be the one to explain things to Dutta and make him understand the situation. And then Dutta would definitely know how to deal with it 😉. Am sure he will pull Baaji's leg first, before agreeing to the whole thing 😉.

I just LOVED the Dutta-Nakku scene, totally! I was smiling throughout that scene 😳. So cutely he says "tu bhi tho mere peeche peeche ghoomti thi karanjee lekar..." 😆. That karanjee wala scene was such a funny one, you could visibly see Dutta's irritation, but Nakku would just not stop clearing her point 😆! And Dutta had no option but to stand there and listen till she finishes 😆. And finally Dutta takes her advice and goes and does exactly what she wanted him to do 😆! I used to just love their chemistry then...Nakku and her bakbak, and Dutta's impatient and irritated but tolerant reaction to the same 😆.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Also loved that Kala's k🤬  are in a twist🤣 Ja Maila!😡 Been listening to her empty bakwaas for a year and a half🥱 Wonder why people like Mhatre & Nave think so much of her. But if you ask me even here its because she is DSP's sister😆 Warna iski kya aukaat hain😡 The fact that there is "DSP ke ghar ka bhedi" with them empowers them but behind her back they too must laugh at her & her bravado. I remember how those, for want of a better word, council of gangsters put her in her place after D went missing.👏

I am sure that's some stooge impersonating Abhijay. He is like D. He'd never approach the womenfolk of DSP's household. Lets see tomo

Nighty night😊

PS: Chaskar will play a Public Prosecutor in Adalat on Sony TV this saturday at 8.00 pm😳

Kala keeps saying she knows DSP more than anyone, but not even 1 plan of hers has ever worked till now! Even when Dutta-Nakku were living in the basti, the final plan idea was Sud's, and not Kalas! Even sending this SP idea wasnt hers. God knows why Nave and Mhatre still tolerates her nakhras 😆. As you said, it might be JUST because she is DSP's sister and might come to need at some point in time, and who knows, as a last resort, they might just attack her itself to bring DSP to them!

@ blue - Yup, its definitely not going to be AD, as he is also a very egoistic man. He would never approach anyone connected to DSP's family, especially not his wife! AD seems to be too manly for that, like DSP.

@ red - I wonder if he has the same slang while talking, like that of Chaskar 😆...I think he does, as I had seen an interview of his where his real lingual sounded somewhat similar to that of Chaskar 😆!

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Nighty night😊

I just read the first scene and I agree with you. If Kala is allowed to be around people like Mhatre and Nave spouting her bakwas then its because she is DSP's sister. I dont know much about why Mhatre has a problem with Dutta but I certainly am liking him put down Kala. Good he reminded her that finally Dutta won against her. And this time even Nave didnt keep quiet. It was high time someone did Kala's besti. I hope we get even more besti in the future.

Edit add: BM romance coming up? *Barfs* I'll call it a day before I read that scene.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Brought big smiles and a few tears too..but all jptful ones..got the same feel id watxhing the show at its peak ie JMM1 traxk..Be it madhu-baaji talk or D-N with their bhauli..it was just so beautifully real and simple just like D himself..bless u all..i had not read a lot of episodes in btwn..pls can u tell me which chpter is the one where D knows Naku is expecting...
The mom baby convo was just so real..dialouges so typically the good old LTL :)
but just makes me sad thinking what potential this show had...
Originally posted by prettywoman

Brought big smiles and a few tears too..but all jptful ones..got the same feel id watxhing the show at its peak ie JMM1 traxk..Be it madhu-baaji talk or D-N with their bhauli..it was just so beautifully real and simple just like D himself..bless u all..i had not read a lot of episodes in btwn..pls can u tell me which chpter is the one where D knows Naku is expecting...
The mom baby convo was just so real..dialouges so typically the good old LTL :)
but just makes me sad thinking what potential this show had...

@ blue - Sure, its episode 413, here you go 😊...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1770800

There are lots of beautiful scenes after that, especially the scenes in the hospital when Dutta takes Nakku for scanning and both of them sees their baby for the first time 😳...its one of the most wonderfully written scenes in LTL 👍🏼, dont miss them.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago