Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

yes hope we r predicting him right..😳[/QUOTE] yes deepti, he is become more matured with in a year... Great change..
Hope so deepti,, may our prediction become true one day...[/QUOTE]
yes what a change..we can see it..he is not the kinshuk he was in bidaai days..yes hoping for this day n nightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] yes deepti,,, it s almost 3 mnths now... But still we waiting for this news and also we... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[Right Dear am sure its right he is missing his Jaan a lot,
di, u r very much sure than us...

Oh Dear he is missing his Divya a lot Dear this is what I meant,  😳😳😳 After all he loves he sooo much, and after spending so much time with her during the shooting he must be missing her, so this is why he was sad  and not interested
oh yes Diya u r rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

yes hope we r predicting him right..😳

yes deepti, he is become more matured with in a year... Great change..
Hope so deepti,, may our prediction become true one day...
yes what a change..we can see it..he is not the kinshuk he was in bidaai days..yes hoping for this day n nightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† yes deepti,,, it s almost 3 mnths now... But still we waiting for this news and also we... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† yes now hoping we get to see them soon againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

bowya i cant like ur post but love u😳

love you too deepti... 😳
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Oh Dear he is missing his Divya a lot Dear this is what I meant, 😳😳😳 After all he loves he sooo much, and after spending so much time with her during the shooting he must be missing her, so this is why he was sad and not interested

di,, i also meant divya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
deepti_9 thumbnail
have u seen boduguard the ending is inspired by Kuch 2 hota hai film
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[Right Dear am sure its right he is missing his Jaan a lot,

di, u r very much sure than us...[/QUOTE]

Oh Dear he is missing his Divya a lot Dear this is what I meant,  😳😳😳 After all he loves he sooo much, and after spending so much time with her during the shooting he must be missing her, so this is why he was sad  and not interested
[/QUOTE] oh yes Diya u r rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Right Dear this is exactly what I meant, U understood right,  he is actually missing her  a lot and she could not be with him so he must be sad, instead of that girl she should have been with him, he would be more happy

yes deepti, he is become more matured with in a year... Great change..
Hope so deepti,, may our prediction become true one day...

yes what a change..we can see it..he is not the kinshuk he was in bidaai days..yes hoping for this day n nightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† yes deepti,,, it s almost 3 mnths now... But still we waiting for this news and also we... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
yes now hoping we get to see them soon againπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ again in a new show or like to see... πŸ˜‰
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

di,, i also meant divya... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Right Dear we meant Divya and who else, we all know how much he loves her and cares for her, and he must be also missing her
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

di, u r very much sure than us...

oh yes Diya u r rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Right Dear this is exactly what I meant, U understood right,  he is actually missing her  a lot and she could not be with him so he must be sad, instead of that girl she should have been with him, he would be more happy
so correct..then to baat hi kuch aur hoti..Embarrassed