Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen # 128 - Page 89

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

Deepti same pinch...i also joined IF while searching about NivRen...before that i did not even knew that IF exists in this world๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes i too did'nt knew it that we can get all news about serials here..n there is forum for serials..

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes otherwise u would have ended up writing ur ff there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

infact when my teachers teach our class ...i think about NivRen๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
yes atleast u dont feel bore in class when u think about them๐Ÿ˜†
guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Wow...me too used to lyk nivarth...but got addicted to te show wen NivRen came..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes we r really addicted to nivren/kinha..๐Ÿ˜ณ
love_never_dies thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

my mom watches lot of serials and even flips between two at times... so whatever i watched was during dinners (as i have no say)... and while flipping channels whatever little i saw... never thought about hindi serials much...

because of nivren i joined IF and learned a lot about hindi serials and channels and still learn something new... and got such lovely friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

in my little age my mom was interested in watching kasauti and kumkum,, that time i don't know much abt hindi shows,. I have forced to watch that shows...(even i don't what they were talking..lolz)... My first ever show is kis desh mein mera dil, i started to watch hindi shows becoz of harshad,, now iam more crazy on niviren than him...
deepti_9 thumbnail
[guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things
[/QUOTE] yes i too whole day use to wait for 8'oclock..even did not wanted to go out for wedding party that time..n if i use to go first thing i use to read WU on IF n use to see it on youtube
meera_krishna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

its never late for good things ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u r right Raj...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hello gals๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi my KM...missed you so much
you left me alone

how are you?
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hello gals๐Ÿ˜Ž

HI KM kya entry mari hai with gogs๐Ÿ˜†..after so many days..was busy
love_never_dies thumbnail

yes i too did'nt knew itthat we can get all news about serials here..n there is forum for serials..

hey, same pinch girlz, i too found IF while searching about" kinshuk's ... Neha", but i bumped into the Forum as a result.. Credit goes to kinha and GOOGLE..
meera_krishna thumbnail

[guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things

yes i too whole day use to wait for 8'oclock..even did not wanted to go out for wedding party that time..n if i use to go first thing i use to read WU on IF n use to see it on youtube[/QUOTE]

Me too skipped many functions only because of Nivren...