Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen # 128 - Page 89

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

Deepti same pinch...i also joined IF while searching about NivRen...before that i did not even knew that IF exists in this world๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes i too did'nt knew it that we can get all news about serials here..n there is forum for serials..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes otherwise u would have ended up writing ur ff there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

infact when my teachers teach our class ...i think about NivRen๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
yes atleast u dont feel bore in class when u think about them๐Ÿ˜†
guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Wow...me too used to lyk nivarth...but got addicted to te show wen NivRen came..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes we r really addicted to nivren/kinha..๐Ÿ˜ณ
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

my mom watches lot of serials and even flips between two at times... so whatever i watched was during dinners (as i have no say)... and while flipping channels whatever little i saw... never thought about hindi serials much...

because of nivren i joined IF and learned a lot about hindi serials and channels and still learn something new... and got such lovely friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

in my little age my mom was interested in watching kasauti and kumkum,, that time i don't know much abt hindi shows,. I have forced to watch that shows...(even i don't what they were talking..lolz)... My first ever show is kis desh mein mera dil, i started to watch hindi shows becoz of harshad,, now iam more crazy on niviren than him...
deepti_9 thumbnail
[guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things
[/QUOTE] yes i too whole day use to wait for 8'oclock..even did not wanted to go out for wedding party that time..n if i use to go first thing i use to read WU on IF n use to see it on youtube
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

its never late for good things ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u r right Raj...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hello gals๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi my KM...missed you so much
you left me alone

how are you?
deepti_9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hello gals๐Ÿ˜Ž

HI KM kya entry mari hai with gogs๐Ÿ˜†..after so many days..was busy
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes i too did'nt knew itthat we can get all news about serials here..n there is forum for serials..

hey, same pinch girlz, i too found IF while searching about" kinshuk's ... Neha", but i bumped into the Forum as a result.. Credit goes to kinha and GOOGLE..
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[guys this is nothing...you all don't know how much crazy i am for NivRen...mostly i fight with my brother for NivRen...when my friends keep discussing something i keep thinking about NivRen, while doing my homework i keep looking at the clock and think about the golden time 8 pm when CCBM used to air and many more things

yes i too whole day use to wait for 8'oclock..even did not wanted to go out for wedding party that time..n if i use to go first thing i use to read WU on IF n use to see it on youtube[/QUOTE]

Me too skipped many functions only because of Nivren...