Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

my exam was good and you all know what today i was again thinking about NivRen while doing the paper and the paper was a bit lengthy
i was so lost in thinking about NivRen that i wrote wrong class...i study in 12 B and i wrote 12 AπŸ˜†
later my teacher corrected the mistake as my paper was missing and got mixed up with 12 A student papersπŸ˜†

neetika ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Well my journey with CCBM is started mainly becoz of nivi's character, i liked nivirath too, then i am totally starts to fall on viren and nivi... Now becoz of them, i got u all and living with niviren each day and hour...

i loved this show more after stalking scene... then only Viren shown his true love towards Nivi...
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

hi bowya kya pata yeh aacha shagun hai..may be they r coming backπŸ˜›that is y talking about them

hope so deepti... 😳
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Booo How r u janu?..how was ur day ?😊

@Meera ..love u too janu 😳
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

oh..yes from starting it was nice i like nivarth scenes too that time n there was a kitchen scene between nivarth making tea..i did the same thing while making tea use my hand instead of spoon to add sugar n tea in itπŸ˜†..after kinshuk entry it all lost[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†

yes NivRen made us forget everything

[/QUOTE] yes they really r magical..they did it..they made us mad about them
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

my exam was good and you all know what today i was again thinking about NivRen while doing the paper and the paper was a bit lengthy
i was so lost in thinking about NivRen that i wrote wrong class...i study in 12 B and i wrote 12 AπŸ˜†
later my teacher corrected the mistake as my paper was missing and got mixed up with 12 A student papersπŸ˜†

🀣
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Guys Pray time ..i will be back ..No one leave if any one leave then good night and sweet dreams 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

same pinch bowya..πŸ˜‰

deepti again... 😳

hi raj, meera, neeti, resh and lj jaan...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

hope u did not write NivRen all over the paper... just kidding  πŸ˜†...true every moment we think of them... the magic of love 😳
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love-mystery

Both merri chands r here today am so happy ..Hiii januu how r u and how is ur exam?😳..missed u so much

Lj my jaan i am fine and my paper went goodπŸ˜ƒ...see you soon Lj