Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

welcome back Lj😊

Deeptii ..πŸ€—...what r u talking about ?..yesterday i watched ..a movie is i said it in hindi it will not be correct but i think the name ..find the groom 😳...really awesome and when i hear the first song i remember ccbm 😭
hai raj,deepthi,meera.am aswathi can i join with u.
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

hope they dont get rigged with TRP

i am a lover of good acting... in telly world i see only that in Kinha... they are beautifully portraying even simple things... some time i stand up from my seat after seeing their acting... in cinema actors want to act less days ... but keeping same spirit throughout the year... it is amazing... 
Bye Sunyy tc januu..sorry didn't had chance to chat with u sweeti
Originally posted by love-mystery

Deeptii ..πŸ€—...what r u talking about ?..yesterday i watched ..a movie is i said it in hindi it will not be correct but i think the name ..find the groom 😳...really awesome and when i hear the first song i remember ccbm 😭
which song was that..yes we miss them n see them in everything
bye sunayana ..see u soon😊
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Gtg tc everyone.

Bye dear... tc... see u later...
Originally posted by achuniviren

yes sure achu..u can..all r welcome here😊

how are you... has ur infection subsided... today we had a session on malaria from one of the top experts who is researching in the field as there is lot of resistance against malarial drugs

Raj ..that's great ..😊..but malaria gone dear 😊
Originally posted by achuniviren

Hii Aswathi... Nice to Meet u..

Hii LJ Jan...

so many awards came and went... no one gave the recognition to KinHa they deserved... they were way better than others...so how is this award going to be any different

soo true... Neha and Kinny both wer not recoganized for der rocking performance...dey deserved many awards...but all tes awards r given to only high trp shows i guess...no value for talents...hate award fns nw...i was taken back wen soumya(navya) was given newcomer award!!...sry if i hurt anyone...but i jus hate her expressions...complete torchure for me!!