Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

oh ..u may be right who knows its munni aunty ka kaamalπŸ˜†

munni aunty hamesha haath pakdi rehti hai... πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

munni aunty hamesha haath pakdi rehti hai... πŸ˜†...
beware to RS wifeπŸ˜†..haath pakadte2 kahi ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Edited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

No Dear Aunty phoned hm several times but he did not take the call, then Aunty's father phones hm and says she is there then he goes running,  he supports her,  then attendant comes and clears misundestanding,  πŸ˜†

what was the purpose behind this... i think now they have no story so they are buying time to keep it running πŸ˜†

what was the purpose behind this... i think now they have no story so they are buying time to keep it running πŸ˜†

RS is making the serial longer, Its OK it will go more ahead and will go down badly, and they deserve it
i saw a part of uttran... how many times are they going to have that dadi of tapasya plan games... i think they want to make a record of it...πŸ˜†... once tapasya then its her dadi... once they had thrid party... how can prople watch these repetitions 
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Hi Meera how r u Dear

Fine dear... vat abt u?
hi Meera n surur how r uπŸ˜ƒ

i saw a part of uttran... how many times are they going to have that dadi of tapasya plan games... i think they want to make a record of it...πŸ˜†... once tapasya then its her dadi... once they had thrid party... how can prople watch these repetitions 
🀣🀣
Raj har jada saal chalne wale serial ke saath yahi hota hai..same track they repeat several timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi meera, surur

Raj... Lovely Thread... I am always fan of ur threads...