Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Jaanus not only in India but even here soo many youngsters lose thier lives on such bikes,  Its so sad, so many youngsters die doing such foolishness, Its really sad, they dnt even realise they have family to look after or family who cares for them,

Recently a boy died in road accident and he was just 4 months married and wife was 2 months pregnant, Imagine poor girl her life what must be

Diya i know about these kind of races...these kind of races usually happens late in the night or very early in the morning
and outside India it's more popular...and look at the purpose of these kind of races only to earn more and more money
life is more important than money
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right deepti both died, I read, it his cousin died on the spot and he died later in the hospital he had several injuries
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Right deepti both died, I read, it his cousin died on the spot and he died later in the hospital he had several injuries

ok i know only about his son
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Right Dear they take it as a joke,
But u know here many boys do it for fun, they say they love to ride their bike at high speed,  and some do it just to draw attention of girls, theythink girls get attracted to such kind of rough and high speed riding
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

oh both have died..its a great loss

Deepti..not both the sons of Azhar died..only one and the other was his cousin...

Elder son is in cricket..
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Deepti..not both the sons of Azhar died..only one and the other was his cousin...

Elder son is in cricket..

ok ..i didnt knew it
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

Right Dear they take it as a joke,
But u know here many boys do it for fun, they say they love to ride their bike at high speed,  and some do it just to draw attention of girls, theythink girls get attracted to such kind of rough and high speed riding

if they do it to show how brave they are then they are the biggest fool of the world...playing with your life is not bravery
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

if they do it to show how brave they are then they are the biggest fool of the world...playing with your life is not bravery

yes neetika u r right..u r really a samajdar girl..that is why your mom loves u n trust u so much
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes neetika u r right..u r really a samajdar girl..that is why your mom loves u n trust u so much

Deepti your sense of humor is great...what a big joke...me samajhdar😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
RIght Jaanus I agree with u they should not do show off like this, and am sure no sensible girl will get attracted to this,  I wonder what do they get out of this and u should see it how they ride these bikes in peak hours, in heavy traffic Jam, they just over take all vehicles as if a strong gust of wind has passed, they are sooo swift,  Just imagine how they care careless