Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's chance to find out about shyam - Page 2

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice posts all. My take - - 

I think when ASR finds about Shyam - there could be a contract engagement where ASR and Khushi may decide to play act reform Shyam so that he falls in love with Anjali -- and at the end when Khushi's work is over - and is ready to leave -; both ASR and Khushi realize they really would like this engagement to be real and head to marraige:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: community_drive

Yeah, the Maha episode happened twice till now for this show, its like a cycle, every show on star plus get a chance on Sat, and Sun, Iguess once in around 40 days, IPKKND gets a chance

thanks .. thats pretty cool.  this is the first show ive started watching since ksbkbt. kggk and kasauti ended a few years ago so a bit out of the loop lol
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun2011

Nice posts all. My take - - 

I think when ASR finds about Shyam - there could be a contract engagement where ASR and Khushi may decide to play act reform Shyam so that he falls in love with Anjali -- and at the end when Khushi's work is over - and is ready to leave -; both ASR and Khushi realize they really would like this engagement to be real and head to marraige:)

sounds a bit like baat hamaari pakki hai lol