Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xChandnix

Saying things like this only instigates arguments. You can't target people like that. Stop comments like these and please don't use caps either as it's not allowed on I-F. 

EXCUSE  ME I HAVE  RIGHT  TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING  I LIKE  AND I DIDNT WEAR OR USE  BAD WORDS  SO I DONT CARE  WAT OTHERS  PEOPLE THINKS.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sallu looks soo Hot๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜† The movie was absolutely amazing! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
The movie was PURE HIT

ok sarcasm aside... ๐Ÿ˜† (sorry i am just in a funny mood.. when you have a flat tire going to work in the morning and then have a trainee assigned with you who take forever to understand a simple concept .. you just got to let the sarcasm flow out and laugh for a while) ๐Ÿ˜†

sorry Jess which topic were you talking about? wasnt able to grasp what you were saying?
what is tvdekha? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: morsal_cute

EXCUSE  ME I HAVE  RIGHT  TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING  I LIKE  AND I DIDNT WEAR OR USE  BAD WORDS  SO I DONT CARE  WAT OTHERS  PEOPLE THINKS.

I like salman as much as you do, my advice to you just ignore and enjoy that BG is a success. Plus, caps is not allowed and don't want you to get into trouble๐Ÿ˜Š
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank Heavens that you didn't "WEAR" bad words. But, are you actually thumbing your nose at a Mod about board rules? I am beginning to think you User name should be tweaked a little.
there was nothing special in this movie it was average there was nothing new 
xChandnix thumbnail

If you don't care about what other people think, then why are you on a discussion forum? Clearly you have the right to talk about anything, but I'm just asking you to tone down the language you use. There are several ways of expressing yourself without being crude. 

Again no caps please. It's a rule on I-F so follow it.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

you must be shahruk fan. the worst movie ever made in bollywood is

kareena and salman look at their best . the movie is record breaker in india and  foreign. what people think wont matter๐Ÿฅฑ

That's IT! WHY WHY DO fans think just BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SALMAN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE A SRK FAN? WHY!!!!!!! ARGHHH!๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

That's IT! WHY WHY DO fans think just BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SALMAN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE A SRK FAN? WHY!!!!!!! ARGHHH!๐Ÿฅฑ

ruky...are u seriously taking tht post seriously?? ๐Ÿ˜†...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Yeah!!!  LOL! I think I got pissed off for no reason lol! I just checked on the other pages!๐Ÿ˜†