Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Bodyguard' to be record-breaker in foreign market

Posted: 12 years ago

'Bodyguard' to be record-breaker in foreign markets: report

Agencies Tags : Bodyguard, My Name is Khan, foreign box office Posted: Sun Sep 04 2011, 14:12 hrs Mumbai:

Salman Khan-starrer 'Bodyguard' is poised to break the box office record for week-day collection set by Shahrukh Khan's 'My Name is Khan' in the UK, claims the film's distributor Reliance Entertainment.

On Wednesday, the film grossed 1,94,000 pounds in the UK, beating the previous mark of 1,91,000 pounds set by 'My Name is Khan' on February 17 last year, the company said in a statement.

In the Middle East, the film's collection so far is USD 1.6 million, it said.

In the US, it has earned USD 3.8 million and is expected to overhaul the USD 5 million collection of Salman's earlier blockbuster, 'Dabangg'.

"'Bodyguard' is poised to be a record-breaking success for Salman in the international markets," Sanjeev Lamba, CEO Reliance Entertainment, said in the statement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously don't know why? I personally didn't like this movie and performances were bad. Why did they mess with Salman & Kareena's face try to make them look younger but ended up looking horrible. 
Originally posted by: Hope 89

I seriously don't know why? I personally didn't like this movie and performances were bad. Why did they mess with Salman & Kareena's face try to make them look younger but ended up looking horrible. 

HELLO IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER BEST MUSIC . KAREENA ACTING WAS OUTSTANDING
Originally posted by: morsal_cute

HELLO IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER BEST MUSIC . KAREENA ACTING WAS OUTSTANDING

Hiii IT WAS BY FAR THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE WITH CHORFIED MUSIC. KAREENA LOOKED LIKE HIS DAUGHTER AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE NEEDED HIS SHOTS.. DISAPPOINTING. πŸ˜›
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
you must be shahruk fan. the worst movie ever made in bollywood is

kareena and salman look at their best . the movie is record breaker in india and  foreign. what people think wont matterπŸ₯±

Edited by xChandnix - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meena1

Hiii IT WAS BY FAR THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE WITH CHORFIED MUSIC. KAREENA LOOKED LIKE HIS DAUGHTER AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE NEEDED HIS SHOTS.. DISAPPOINTING. πŸ˜›

Meena.. YOU MAKE PEOPLE CRY ITS NOT GOOD !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Meena.. YOU MAKE PEOPLE CRY ITS NOT GOOD !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MAKE PEOPLE CRY ?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she got it..πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4