BALH 14th Sep WU - Priya makes food for Ram

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

why it takes so long to provide updates . Please look into this. It is in progress mode for atleast 10 hours or so.
Originally posted by ranu2674

why it takes so long to provide updates . Please look into this. It is in progress mode for atleast 10 hours or so.
Because my exams are going on. Hope you understand,It is in process mode from 3 hour.😳

Originally posted by ranu2674

not to be mean or anything  but alot of us wait for her updates ...she does a favor by doing this... so if she need s time let her ...
Hey no worries. Take ur time. I dont even visit the forum when its my exams.
Thanks a lot. Its okay, take your time. Exams are more important.
thanks for the update!
no worries about the delay. If there's a rush to know what happened there's always youtube 😛
thank you natasha for a nice update. no worries if it is late,we can wait, school is more important,
thanks doll for your kind update...dont worry about others, school is first and the rest later...best of luck in your studies and your update was grate...i guess pple luv this program a lot and can wait for the update but i appreciate that u still think abt posting WU even though you need 100% concentration on exam...thanks heaps!!!!!
thanks for the update and all the best for ur exams