Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@branychild same peeling :/ yaar ur name ??? btw yeh  juno khoun hai ah 😲  arjun ah voh Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ya too many arjun's so not to confuse myself i'm going to go with juno like raghav and everyone does.. unless sia recides to call him arjun, then i'll have to change it to arjun..lol  

don't mind but i  don't give my name on public sites so just refer to me as brainychild.. whats ur name?  and btw i'm stealing that (first one) as soon as i figure out how to put it as my siggy:P
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

^ya too many arjun's so not to confuse myself i'm going to go with juno like raghav and everyone does ya  yaar  every one calls him jun jun ðŸ˜†.. unless sia recides to call him arjun, then i'll have to change it to arjun..lol  aww sweet ðŸ˜³

don't mind but i  don't give my name on public sites  oh😲 its okk so just refer to me as brainychild.done . whats ur name? im yamuna  and btw i'm stealing that (first one) 😲  he he  ley loh as soon as i figure out how to put it as my siggy:P just go to  my dashboard which is shown in orange up  click update profile   click signature  there u will see empty box  copy the image url of first  avi and paste it in empty box  done ðŸ˜³

brainychild92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

thanks yamuna-- but everytime i hit  submit it goes away:(
so i'm jus keeping it as my avi...lol
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
u should click the down one always attach the signature  to my post  to yes 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

u should click the down one always attach the signature  to my post  to yes 

i did but it didn't work so i went back to dashboard and the siggy link wasn't there...so i tried it on avi and it worked...

no who i can pm for this issue?
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago