Fan Fictions

[MG FF]- Surrender...Author's note page 49 - Page 13

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

excellent FF...I read all 3 FFs of urs today...

they are all fantastic and interesting...

pm me when u update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwajrad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
W-O-W! 39 likes! Thank you lovely people! A big hug to all of you 🤗. Thank you for supporting me and wishing me for my exams 😃; here is another update. Dont forget to like and comment. Will be waiting to see your kind words of appreciation 

CHAPTER 10                                                                                                                                 Minds with contrasting thoughts

'Maan is coming home today, and you better behave yourself in front of him, Annie' said Daadi.

'I should behave myself? I? wow! Daadi, just because some random girl has come here doesnt mean that you have teach me how I should live my life.' snapped Annie.

'Hume pata hai, lekin Geet ko iss ghar mein lane ki decision Maan ka tha and you know he makes right decisions always. Ab unke saamne agar aap unki guest ke saat rudely behave karte hai to unhe bohot ghussa aasaktha hai. You know that he rarely gets angry on family members. Bohot shaant tareekhe se hum sab ko samjhane ki koshish karte hai magar agar unhe ghussa agaya to aap to gaye kaam se.' explained Daadi.

'Bhai to hamesha ghussa karte hai, dont defend that he doesnt get angry' replied Annie, angrily.

'Isiliye hum aapse hamesha kehte hai ki aap apne Maan bhai ko nahi jaante. Woh waise nahi hai jaise aap sochte hai. Hum jaante hai ki humare Maan bete kis tarah ki insaan hai. Khair chodiye, aap nahi samjhenge, agar samajh gaye hote to aap aise nahi hote.' replied Daadi and went away into the kitchen, leaving behind a dumbstruck, angry Annie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, Geet was in tears. She hated telling lies to this sweet Daadi maa but she had no other option left. She was in a dilemma as to what to do. Daadi was in support of her but the other girl whose name she wasnt aware of, was behaving very rudely with her ever since she had stepped into their threshold. She had already exprerienced some bad moments with her where the girl repeatedly was trying to make a fool of her. While she was coming down the stairs, Annie had extended her leg and because of that Geet had tripped quite a few stairs but miraculously didn't hurt herself. In another instance, Annie had purposely made coffee spill on Geet making her white kurti stain brown. All these little accidents were making Geet doubtful whether it was right for her stay in this house. But she had no other place to go and going outside would surely mean putting herself in mortal danger that she had escaped from a few days ago. (confused???) 'hey Babaji! madad karna..mujhe rasta dikhana...jab tak main aur koi intazaam nahi kar paati tab tak yahi rahungi..please meri madad kejiye Babaji' she prayed. Just then, Daadi came inside and called her to come for evening snacks. She braced herself and went downstairs cautiously so that she can get ready for any dangers that were lurking near her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie was still furious with her Daadi and didn't even bother to come for tea. She was waiting for Maan to come so that she could go and complain to him about the inceremonious behavior of her Daadi and the attitude the girl was showing her in her own house. She was confident that her Maan bhai would surely listen to her and send that girl away to where she belonged. She smirked knowingly and thought that it was just a momentary decision for Maan to agree for Daadi's words to bring Geet home. She knew once Maan got irritated by the girl's behavior, he would surely send her out of the mansion. "YES!" her heart wooped and thinking that her plan would be successful, she thought of going down and help herself to some tea and cookies. When she came down Geet was nowhere to be seen. Daadi was sitting in the living room watching some saas bahu serial that was on air. Annie thanked that the girl was nowhere near to irritate her and came and sat and took the tea Nakul gave her. Daadi was still behaving coldly with Annie and this infuriated Annie even more but she didn't speak anything.

Geet had come out and sat in the lawn clutching some kitchen roll and a pen in her hand. Nakul had already kept her tea on the table. She sat there and absorbed the serene environment surrounding her. The garden of Prachetas was easily one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. Pruned bushes of hydrangea and roses were prominently seen among many other shrubs that neatly blanketed the garden making it look very beautiful. Marble statues intensified the beauty and small fountain in the middle of the garden was splashing its water merrily. There was a small lake like structure and a bridge ran across it connected one part of the garden to the other. It was a rainbow!!! Simply marvellous! Geet had a nice time observing this garden and she had completely forgotten herself when she started walking around the garden. Her mind was working tirelessly trying to capture this beautiful sight in her memory for ever. Finally, after this little tour, Geet lowered herself onto the lawn and started scribbling some random things on the kitchen role she had brought along with her. Her tea lay unnoticed, had turned cold already but she didn't care. In fact, the nature was more refreshing for her than a cup of tea. :) She didn't realize when she had dozed off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A black Audi turned into the driveway of Prachetas and Maan stepped out of the car and started walking towards his mansion, through the garden. Something interrupted his way and he looked down to see a piece of kitchen roll that was stuck to his shoulders. He removed it and saw something that was written on it:

Koi soch rahete ki jannat kya hai?
Jannat kya hai?
Kaisi hai?

Jannat woh hai jaha jaha sirf khushiya hote hai
Sirf hasi hote hai
Jaha dukh aur mushkil ko koi jaga nahi hai
Jaha insaan apne doosre zindagi jeene jaate hai..
Ihalok mein ek zindagi aur parlok mein ek zindagi...
Paralok ko jannat kehte hai jaha bhagwan rehte hai.
Par mein sochti hoon ki jannat woh nahi jaha sirf khushiyaan hote hai...
Jannat woh hai jaha hum dukh ke beech khushiyon ko dhoondte hai
Jannat woh hai jaha hamare chalte phirte bhagwan rehte hai...hamari maa paapa..
aur waise bhi...is jagah ko bhi jannat keh sakte hai...jaha par mein abhi        hoon...PRACHETAS!!!! kya naam hai!!! hayee!...
neela neela aasman...hara hara chadar...lehrati hawaye...yeh khoobsurat mausam
mein yaha apni jannat dekh sakti hoon...:) :)

Lekin ek baat kahu? yeh ghar to kuch zyaada hi bada hai :) bohot, bohot zyaada bada hai...aur mujhe na bade bade mohol jaise ghar bilkul pasand nahi...sirf chota sa, pyaara sa ghar chahiye...lekin yeh ghar bohot sweet hai :) jo photos yaha par laga hua hai na...bohot bohot bohot beautiful hai...pata nahi kisne nikala hai woh sab! Mujhe to lagta hai woh na world ke best the photographer hai! kyun? :) :) hai na! tum bhi maante ho na chuttu? Aur chuttu yaha Daadima hai jo bohot bohot bohot infinity times sweet hai!

Par chuttu, I miss u a lot lot lot...mujhe tumhare saat itni saari baate karni hai...tum bhi to akele ho...kahi pe...ab tak to shayad tumhe...khair chodo...mein tumse baad mein baat karti hoon :) :) matlab baad mein tumhe apni chitti bhejungi...pad lena hai...lekin mein ab kya ka...

There was no continuation but there was certainly a smile on Maan's face as he read this letter written on a kitchen roll. This felt really special. He looked around and saw the girl sprawled on the ground...sleeping peacefully. He just stood there and stared at her. The serenity in her face was really appealing. But he didn't want to disturb her. He tucked the kitchen roll in his pocket, took a last look at her, and went inside the mansion. 

PRECAP

usse abhi ke abhi iss ghar se bahar nikaliye. 

Chapter 11

The confrontation

Edited by bharadwajrad - 12 years ago
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Annie really thinks that Maan will listen to her demands. Dadi is right, she hasn't understood Maan at all.
JanakiSatish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vow rads!!! that was a super duper update. beautiful thoughts penned by geet. such serene thoughts and in contrast to aniee. such a snob she is. daadi knows anie's worth and hope geet makes her realise her worth too. superb... maan is going to give anie the sound of her life and am waiting for that
ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Really a great one dear... ummm but Short :(... Khair... chodiye... thankyou for an update... and pls give us another update soon with Maahiii moments...
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome 
Annie has real complex problem
What beautiful description of Jannat
Maan already attracted to her
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
annie s such a weird person...
i dont think maan vl give into her demands...
awesum part...
luvd the incomplete letter..
meena.. thumbnail
awesome
connt soon
thanks for pm
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it. amazing dear. continue soon.
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update...
loved geet's cute letter...😛...
what is annie's problem???...why  is she  feeling insecure ???
please update soon...