Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

Azi,,completely agree wid u,,i don;t understand why cv r trying to destroy their own beautiful story ie maneet story😕...bankrupt track was also promising but it was abruptly ended by cv. n d most dissappointed thing is that cv r destroying geet character. how can she allow nandu to get marry wid her own rapist, atleast she should hv told nandu about her n dev past. DEv is acting like  a jerk, after getting married two times he still dosen;t know what to do in marriage..😆. he was behaving like he is going to get marry for d  first time. 😆  why don;t they bring back Tasha n Shasha..n its high tim e, now they should introduced most awaited character like vicki n sameera .

Slov... i really don't understand the reason for this as to why they are trying to destroy their own show... I wonder if we would ever be able to understand that...

And gosh Vicki and Sameera have been very conviniently been forgotten by the CVs

I wish they could have got in SS as Vickey and not Dev ... This crap would still have been a little bearable... Confused
Posted: 12 years ago
Azi - I removed the ones we seemed to be on the same page & more responses in green.  Hey Babaji, will I still be alive😳

I agree - the customer is always right and any product should be catered towards the demands of the market👍🏼, but we seem to be screaming into deaf ears
😳

I disagree... The customer is not always right but they do have the power...and thats the power of choice...There are three types of consumers...

1) Practical :  Practical ones have options and select what they feel are is right for them. They can stick to a brand for years but the moment they feel dissatisffied they can switch to another brand without any fuss..

Agreed - However, I am not dissatisfied yet

2) Emotional: The customer is attached to the product or the brand... he expects the same quality always and the moment the quality of the brand starts diminshing he wants to provide a proper feedback to the brand so that it can be revived and always hopes that it will happen someday.. However eventually even such consumers give up if the makers of the brand are not interested and however hard it is for them they do move ahead but not unless they feel they have tried well enough to give proper feedback, even if it falls on deaf ears.

Agreed - you all keep trying and don't give up & I will support you👍🏼

3) Someone between the practical and the emotional lot who would switch but still keep and eye on their favourite brand hoping that someday it will be revived for the better...

Agreed - I am not there yet, since I fall into your #1 consumer😆

Hope is do make some sense here... 😳

It did make sense, but due to a marketing course I studied recently, otherwise I'd probably be biting my nails🤣

Exactly but dont you feel whats been shown currently is a torture and a stress in itself.

I appreciate the other actors & only focus on Maaneet who are not a stress or torture for me, rather the opposite👏

Why would we spend hours speculating and analysing things, why would be spend hours waiting to catch a glimpse of just Maaneet if such thrash is to be thrown at us. If its just Maaneet, behna we have all the older magical episodes, we can always fall back on them na... I'm sure those epis still give you goosebumps even now...  but i feel what you  are missing out here is that we fall under the category of the emotional type of consumers who do not only want Maaneet but some logical story arond them... who are giving regular feedbacks to the team in the hope that it does not fall on deaf years and in the hope that things change for the better and before its too late... which is very conviniently been ignored by the team i feel. I mean if a layman like me can see the potential in a story and can guess what would make the viewers happy why can't the professional teams who have choosen this as their profession see that...??? 

Call me insane/blind or whatever, as I am still trying to figure it out myself😲  Just Maaneet being in one frame is enough for me and when I have not had enough time to analyze how their jodi can be so mesmerizing to result in a 24x7 addiction, I must tell you that I have not had one second of free time to think about the logic yet😎 If I had 72 hours in a day, I probably would🤣

I want to touch them on my TV screen and feel the sensous Maaneet/Gurti passion and make others feel the passion oozing out of me☺️

Again that can even be done with the older Maaneet episodes i guess which were magical and pure and devine in their own special ways

What if I say I feel the same way even today with some maturity in Maaneet
😍😍😍

Behna - honestly, I am not sure if I agreed/disagreed with you

Frankly even i did not understand that 😉 😆 But i hope i did some justice to my anger and frustration with this note of mine...

Do you mean anger & frustration in your original note or in the responses to me🤣

so let me know if I am kantap🤔.

Yes a kantap for you but for a different reason. Why are you so hesitant to put forth your thoughts. I mean its a forum afterall for discussions and debates. Its not always what you say others would agree to you but that should not stop you from saying it as long as you are not hurting someones sentiments. And from how much I know you are sensible enough to draw that line ... Behna, You are so sweet that even if you try you cannot hurt others 😊 And healthy debates are always good behna 😉

OMG!!!! what makes you think I am hesitant, if I was, I woudn't be posting here at all, samje tum😉  After all, the whole forum is against the track, except a handful like me, who are not stressed out😲  Are we abnormal

For the rest who wish to punish me, feel free, but do warn me before you throw anything at me, so I know what to use it for😎  Example, if you throw mullis, I have to be prepared in a different way than if you throw gajjars or tomatoes

Gosh Mullis and Gajars again  But whatever is thrown to you will have to pass through me first... 😉 😆

🤣 My poor jiju😲  On a serious note, I do have to thank you & your responders for being nice to me🥳

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago