Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Thanks a lot Sushma di.It was great to talk to you in the chat club in the forumπŸ˜ƒ

Sheemu di,hobe hobe hobe!πŸ˜†I will control...πŸ˜‰

DIDIBHAI!😳

Hote pare na!! Eta hobe na, hobe na!!
Originally posted by netri

Shounak kaal kare so aaj kaar, aaj kare so aab. Just do the deed man. Jaate jaate bhi pakao ge kya? V r not gonna plead like BM DADAJI 🀣 🀣

Nets lets make sure he never comes back🀣
Originally posted by tejeshec

Nets lets make sure he never comes back🀣

mujhe toh laag raha hain, aaj usmein Ilesh kiaatma aa gayee hain, SGP main woh jaa raha hain, Forum main Aapna ilesh 🀣
@ Prof ji, thanks for your complements, but the diplomacy was unintentional πŸ˜ƒ

@ Shounak, even I enjoyed chatting with you 😊 All the best 😊 
Originally posted by netri

mujhe toh laag raha hain, aaj usmein Ilesh kiaatma aa gayee hain, SGP main woh jaa raha hain, Forum main Aapna ilesh 🀣

Nets tumne uspe Kalank laga diya hai..Use dhone ke liye vaapas yahin aana padegaπŸ˜†
my addiction is the same so i should leave too?? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  will be back to comment later πŸ˜­
Shounak if leaving from here helps u to prosper in academics then I wont say u to stay.But do popin here occasionally...I can completely understand ur state right now...from last one week even I m trying to overcome my addiction here and even got withdrawal symptoms and within a day I came back here and now even more active than earlier...the more I think to lower down my pace...my acts are more contradicting...πŸ˜†
today is my last day here...but will still pop in here once in 15 or 20 days.thats it...becoz I know its too tempting and one cant resist coming here😑.Even I have to cope up with college exams,assignments,prepartions of IPCC CA exams,and social events...
hope u dont get any withdrawal syptoms like me and stay firm in ur decision as now academic is the one where we have to concentrate,,,,,oh no yeh baat meri dimaag mein pehle kyuon nahi aayiπŸ˜†

will anyways stay connected through FB.
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
ohhh 😭😭 I didn't like it... this is not good Shaunak... Dhire Dhire try redcusing the time you spent on IF... but don't quit it... πŸ˜”

But if that makes you focus on your study I wud say... Good Luck in everything you do (do only good things but... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) Stay in touch & keep rocking... πŸ˜ƒ
Shounak its ur decision as I said earlier too...and come on If atleast say 10-15 mins...not tht doing a job as a viewbie bt yes as a Veteran Member...

Miss you a lott[>D:<]

And boss give ur FB Id nowπŸ˜†
No yaar shounak 😭😭
don't do this..

we are soo used to have u on I-F..
And ur my first bro here...
can't imagine SGP Forum without u..
plz don't go..

we'll miss u a lott πŸ€—

but at the same time i think academics is more important..so what u r doing is right..
even i m thinking of doing the same