Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asad.shah

o.k yaar i will give it some more tries. Happy. I surely will some more times to become gud again

Not some times...
Till You SUCCEED
Originally posted by *Harika*

chalo, I will be going...I wanna complete watching the movie...

o.k bye i will also be leaving. Will come back after an hour. Bye khuda HAFIZ
Originally posted by Sano88

leaving? take a VM status, and come back after a while..
sano, he told he might come, may be in next april
when he is less addictive
Sorry I am posting very late as it is delibrate because I thought its a joke or something,😕 by all means take a break and concentrate on your studies but dont say goodbye, you can easliy pop in here every now and then , no need to do full fledge moderating etc, making big topics but please do visit us, dont abandon the forum as already a lot of our regulars are not regular any more and if its going to be like that then there is no point of me staying here too. 😭
Originally posted by .sb.

lol no Sheemu di,I am not doing tricks..I really am having a lot of responsibilities with my career now and I just cant give time at all for IFing..yeah so its a permanent bye..and I am doing it for good😃Hope you guys never leave this forum😛warna is forum ka kya hoga?

see Feefi..you too were inactive for months isnt it?😆same here..i just cant make out time to even chat in the BBC...so many assignments one after the other..for me its not manageable...and nope..you wont see me anytime soon in photos too🤣

Aman...both decided??😕meaning?😕😆

Thnks zoobi and asad..but need to leave😳

Thnks a lot Laxmi di😳I'll reply you in detail thru the PM you sent me😊

Manju I know its hard to control😭😆I'll follow your footsteps too and starightaway switch off the computer from now on😆Thnks a lot...I'll try staying in touch through PMs if I can😃..but I am defo not coming back to post..coz once i post..again I'll be back in a regular basis😆

lol Harika..I just read about your new twist in the life😕😊..I'll get back to you through PM😊

oyee..chachundar..nikamma ho isliye toh keh raha hoon🤣No but really..I am very very busy for the next few months..and really cant log in(ok why am i saying the same thing again and again?)😕😆..all the best with your exams Aneesha di😃

Jahan Ekta hai,Wahi Gadbad hai...uske bheje mein gadbad hai🤣

LMAO🤣🤣🤣no you airhead..if I am harika's dada and ur my dadi..then harika too is your grand daughter🤣

OK..i just read the posts below..and you thought she is calling dada as in grandpa?🤣

OMG and how MUCH do you guyz chat?😳😆remember..every post in this forum isnt BBC🤣

Oye Hoye JohnCena..kaise ho?😉😆aapki GINI didi kaisi hai🤣Haan..main finally jaa raha hoon..aapke fake GINI di say milne...byee🤣

OK..Bye...I am not coming back anymore in this thread😃

Bye Friends :) :D

Shounak, mere bheje main koi ghadbad nahi hai...yeh meri mom ne kaha hai. ROFL

Make sure you tell GINI DI I said hi. ROFL
Originally posted by asad.shah

cause i saw ekta in many forums she just cant left anyone teasing and most probably boys used to tease others na. So i thought that ekta might be a boy, but i forgot that this is 21st century na all girls are fully loaded with naughty thought and deeds like boys use to have. He he:-)

Whoah there...let's take this a little slowly. First of all, when did you see me in many forums? 😕 I frequent only here and sometimes post in the JD forum. Second of all, how can you assume I'm a boy when my name is clearly Ekta. 😆 And are you trying to say I'm naughty/dirty-minded? 😕
Umm i find it weird to say this after making a post and it crossing 31 pages..I have actually sorted out things wrt to my academics.More than studies I wanted to get out of the addiction this site has..and most prolly I have got out of the addiction...I didnt die or felt bad not coming to IF for two days..and have also learnt to control IFing.

So I just wanted to close this post saying that right now I am not leaving IF...coz the forum looks really disorganized and stuff.I wont be available every now and then on IF...but would continue being a viewbie and helping out to make this forum more organized.

And just wanted to clear,I really didnt make this thread for joke.😆

Thank you.Please continue PMing me if you have any questions.