Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Keenu.G

oie! this is not fair! even we have academics and social life shounak! but i do come here frm time to time!! 

u should do the same! dont jus quit it forever!
not likin this post! 

no please like my post..please like it..so that i get points in hall of fame*acts like Rubal*🤣
I know..but for me the time is very very less actually..i joined college in the middle so have loads of things to cover up and my pre finals and finals are just after not even a month😭😆..and again from next semester there are soo many activities plus I have to do internship too..tab main kya karoonga😉😆

Hence,i really cant manage much coming here.I'll stick to FB.Its much more easier there but this forum is much more precious to me.😃

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shounak please don't quit. IF completly.. You can come once in awhile and share your views on SGP.. Now SGP is becoming interesting...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

shounak please don't quit. IF completly.. You can come once in awhile and share your views on SGP.. Now SGP is becoming interesting...

Thats why he is leaving as SGP is becoming interesting and if he stays he has to comment which he is bad at🤣..

PS: Sorry Shounak puri bhadaas tumhaare jaane ke pehle nikaal raha hoon..Don't mind haan😆
@Ekta-How much ever interesting you make,it'll stay dumb and i dont want to be a part of your dumbness🤣

@Gauri-I get you di..I mean FB and all are too addictive too.. but for my case its totally opposite😆as my friend list only has sgpians..so i always come here to talk to them than talking on FB..yeah I could have taken a break but kya kare..dil manta nahin😡😆If i decide to take a break..no matter what..i'll be back again in this forum after a week..even during my boards..i was supposd to be inactive for two months..and ppl..esp renu di knows how much inactive i was🤣

isliye..if I decide to quit IF..then only i'll log in sometimes..aur dheere dheere interest bhi chala jayga😊

Oh,and btw everyday i am on IF from 5pm-10 pm and sometimes in the morning..so i really want to get back all the 5 hrs I spend to do something more useful*I am not saying this is useless..by useful I meant something like reading,indulging in other hobbies etc)😊Thank you so much for the kind words😛Wanna say the same to Abhi di as well😃Thank you so much for the kind words..I have been trying to resist IF from April(and Shwetha knows about that)but have not been successful.Hope I am sucessful this time😆

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Thats why he is leaving as SGP is becoming interesting and if he stays he has to comment which he is bad at🤣..

PS: Sorry Shounak puri bhadaas tumhaare jaane ke pehle nikaal raha hoon..Don't mind haan😆

Hey bhagwaan!🤣vaise..yeh bhi ek reason ho sakta hain😉😆but very less probability😆
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure you know what's best for you, all the best for your future 😊 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

I'm sure you know what's best for you, all the best for your future 😊 

Diplomacy at its very best👏
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tumi ekhan thekhe dure beshi din thakte parbe na. Eta shombhob noi. Asha jaoa ektu kom hote pare, kintu tumi ekke baare ekhan theke jaate parbe na...hobe na hobe na!
Thanks a lot Sushma di.It was great to talk to you in the chat club in the forum😃

Sheemu di,hobe hobe hobe!😆I will control...😉

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shounak kaal kare so aaj kaar, aaj kare so aab. Just do the deed man. Jaate jaate bhi pakao ge kya? V r not gonna plead like BM DADAJI 🤣 🤣