Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Shankar as far as I am concerned I don't bash any character...I critisize them. Bashing is different.  

All three are wrong and need lifes lessons...they cannot do what they want to do and not face the consequences of that action. They might have their own reason but that does not make everything right...

Dev should use his brains and make decisons and not make them just because Radhika wants something...and if he has decided on something and declared something the he should also face the consequences...and not tell Radhika "I did what you wanted me to do but now you solve this problem"...I mean what is this? He needs to not let his emotions cloud his judgement...he will never be a good leder if he does that. Infact someone needs to show him what being a leader really means.Hope he realises his blunder himself and decides to set things straight. If for that he looses his RP then so be it. Dev at this point is completely disllusioned with this dysfuntional family and he is looking for emotional support and hence clinging onto Radhika...but he has to realise that one has to take responsibility of one's actions.

Radhika is caught up in a mess...completely broken, brainwashed and blindly following what others are telling her to do...people are putting her on her pedestal so that she does what they want them to do...hopefully she realises how much Dev is depending on her emotionally and that her issues are leading him to destruction.

Barkha should stop playing God...she is not God and should let others take their own decisions and lead their own lives...She should not have railroaded her way through the wedding and did it on the sly...it is for Dev and Radhika to decide what they want to do with their life...and as far as I am concerned she did all this for Dev and not Radhika...subconsciously it is Dev whom she is trying to keep happy (there are loads of hints regarding this).

Ideally I will like Radhika and Dev  to realise their mistake, owe up to the truth and loose the RP...and then start from scratch and slowly work towards winning it back.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago