Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a bunch for the amazing comments... it really keeps me up😳

So here comes the next partπŸ˜›

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 46

Nandita smiled, standing by her husband she had just witnessed her disciplinarian, stern and arrogant son doing something that she could have never imagined in her wildest dreams. But then, being his mother, she knew he would resort to nothing less and when it came to having his way... he would have it by hook or by crook. She looked at Viren who winked at her, "My son has acquired my traits" he said in conviction. "Shut up! I need to talk to Ma now!" she glared at him and pushed past him as she made her way to meet Savitri Devi. Viren smiled as he saw his wife smiling, in relief. Past few days had been harsh on his family and only he knew how he kept his composure seeing his daughter's tears and his wife's helpless pleas. He was grateful to Geet for being there for Anu despite what the girl had gone through herself. He felt sorry and almost paternal towards her. But at the same time he admired the strength of her character and her resolute. It didn't take him long to realize that she was the one who made his son lose his rational mind with her absence. He had noticed the spark in Maan's eyes whenever he would see Geet even during her training days but then at that time he had shrugged it off attributing it to his over-imagination. But now when he thought about it, he knew that spark was the result of the love and admiration his eyes held for her. He smiled and shook his head for this was something he could not have ever imagined in his lifetime to happen. He had thought his wife and mother would have to beg, threaten or blackmail Maan to get settled. But then again his son had given them a pleasant surprise. He was having his tea by the window while Nandita was updating him about Anu's health, when he saw Maan ushering Geet into his car and then leaning in. The next he knew was Maan going over to the driver's seat and pulling the car to life. He didn't realize Nandita was there beside him until he heard her gasp. He chuckled as he remembered the look of shock on his wife's face and then stepped out of the room to follow her trail.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Geet looked at Maan's firm profile and smiled inwardly. After giving him a royal ignore for three days, she could expect no less from him. He was bound to snap and take a leap towards her and that's exactly what she had wanted. When she saw his eyes glazed with guilt, she embraced him instantly but the inferno inside him continued to burn him. Desperately seeking normalcy back into their relationship, she had resorted to this extreme measure that she knew would push him to the edge. For she knew, that he could take it all but not her silence. Not that it was easy for her to pretend to be unaffected by him or his presence but then she pulled it through. And now when her efforts were being paid off, she mentally did a victory dance while continuing to feign ignorance. "Mujhe ghar jaana hai" she declared. His head jerked towards her and he glared at her but said nothing while his gaze went back to concentrate on the road. She frowned, why was he not saying anything. "Where are you taking me?" she asked again to break his silence but again there was no reply. She squinted her eyes at him, "Hadd ho gayi... ek toh you appear out of nowhere and abduct me and then you refuse to talk... (glancing up) dekha aapne babaji" she complained. "I thought you were the one who was not interested in speaking to me. I am merely following your lead." he retorted. "Who said so?" she said in mock surprise, looking at him with wide innocent eyes. He looked at her appalled, "Oh really! What's with your indifference then?" he bit out in irritation. She turned away to hide the grin that came to adorn her lips. He was restless and she was enjoying every bit of it.

"Ma... Maa" Nandita barged into Savitri Devi's room. A little taken aback by this sudden intrusion, Savitri devi excused herself from the phone call she was attending and looked at Nandita, "Nandita, bete is everything alright? Anu theek hai na?" she asked concerned and got up from her recliner. "Ji Ma... Anu is perfectly fine... I just wanted to talk to you about something" she said. Savitri Devi nodded in encouragement and gestured her to take the seat in front of her. "Kya baat hai?" she asked. "Maa, kya Maan aur Geet...?" she trailed off but Savitri Devi smiled as comprehension dawned on her, "Haan... Maan, Geet ko pasand karte hain" she affirmed. "You knew it?" Viren asked walking in. Savitri devi clicked her tongue in response. "Maa, you didn't even tell me" complained Nandita. "Well... initially Maan wanted some time as Geet was finishing her education and he didn't want her to be distracted and then things went out of hand" Savitri devi sighed. "But I thought he liked Sameera" Nandita said realizing her folly. "Never! It was Geet all the way" Savitri snorted.  "And I see you approve of her" Viren said with a smile. "Ofcourse yes! Infact she's the one I meant when I said that I had already chosen a girl for Maan." Savitri devi replied pleased with herself. "Geet is a really nice girl Ma. I think she's perfect for Maan and if Maan likes her too then we should talk about the alliance." Nandita said in excitement. "Yes. I've being thinking about it too.  This will also put some rumours around Geet to rest. The girl has endured enough. She deserves to be happy now" Dadi Ma said. "Toh theek hai. I'll call them up. We'll go and talk to Pammi ji" Viren said and the women nodded in approval.

Despite several attempts, Maan didn't tell Geet about where they were heading to which easily put Geet into sulking mode. She crossed her arms around her chest, pouting like a kid who had been denied her cookie. Maan shook his head at her and taking a sharp turn, he pulled his car near a deserted beach, the place where he used to come to whenever he missed her, after coming to Mumbai. Geet looked at Maan but he simply turned the engine off and stepped out of the car and went to stand by the rocks. Perplexed, Geet stepped out of the car and went to stand beside him. He was intently watching the sunset on the horizon. He appeared deep in thought and she knew he was remembering the times when they used to watch the sunset together, on the cliff in Delhi. It was their hiding spot and he would often whisk her there whenever he would want to steal a few moments alone with her. She hooked her arm around his and leaned in to rest her head on his shoulder, "Do you remember?" he asked her softly. She straightened up, looked at him and smiled, "Of course" she said and pulled him with her as she sat down on the rocks watching the drowning sun. As he sat, she pulled his arms and locked them around her waist while she settled between his legs and leaned her back against his chest. He smiled. It was like they were rebuilding an old memory. Precisely the memory of the last time, he took her to the cliff, and thereby bridging the gap of the time. Erasing the memory of the bitter days, when they had watched this sunset alone. Maan kissed her shoulder and placed his chin there. Geet shut her eyes as she felt the tranquility wash over her.

It was like a dream come true for her. Often, while watching the sunset alone, she would remember him and would shut her eyes to relive their memories. At that point of time, she never thought that this time would return and that he would be back with her once again. But then, here he was, holding her, protecting her and as she thought about it, unknowingly a single drop of tear rolled down her cheek to fall on his arm. Maan who was leaning on to her, instantly got alerted and pulled her slightly so he could see her. Sudden movement, caught her off guard and she opened her eyes to look into his concerned ones. She placed her hand on his cheek and smiled through her tears while he frowned and asked, "Kya hua Geet?" there by breaking her trance. It was then she felt the wetness on her cheek and slightly shaking her head for a no, she turned and hugged him tight, "Hold me please" she breathed in his neck while her arms wrapped around his neck. And that was it, Maan took her in a rib-crushing hug, holding her tight to himself with a promise to never let her go, with a promise to keep her safe always. "Thank you Geet" he whispered in her ear. "Thank you so much for coming back to me... for taking me back" he said. "Where do you think I could go?" she asked smiling through her tears and felt his lips on her nape while he breathed in the scent of her hair. "I promise to never leave you behind ever" he said. "You better not!" she warned and pulled away from him sniffing. He smiled and kissed her tears away. "Enough of this now. You are not crying again" he said in a tone that was commanding as well as gentle. "I miss Ma Bauji, Maan" she said for the first time. "I know" he said and kissed the top of her head and pulled her back again. Leaning against his chest, they together watched the sun setting.

"Maan ab?" she asked after several moments snuggling close to him. He smiled, "Ab kya Geet?" he asked as he enveloped her more firmly. "I mean... you told me aunty wanted you to marry Sameera" she asked. He sighed and pulled her away, "And I told you I was never interested" he clarified. "Lekin Aunty?" she asked with uncertainty. "I guess everyone has a whiff now about Maan Singh Khurana's fancy" he chuckled, rubbing his nose affectionately with hers. Her eyes widened, "You think so? No one has hinted it though I have been coming over regularly" she said innocently. He rolled his eyes, "Oh you wanted a confrontation? It was apparent Mishty" he said amused. "Kuch kaha unhone?" she asked searching his eyes. "Abhi tak nahi. But knowing my mom, I know its coming soon" he said lifting her hand and kissing her palm softly. "And what if they don't approve of me?" she asked somberly. He shrugged, "Then we are going to flee" he declared nonchalantly as if there was no big deal about it. Her jaws fell open, "No ways! I'm running nowhere and neither are you Mr. Khurana" she shot back. "Then?" he asked, completely enjoying himself. "You are going to convince them" she said, almost insisting. He smiled to himself, "Lekin Geet, convince them what? When you yourself have been so adamantly avoiding me over the past two days" he shook his head in disappointment. "That was your fault! Your consistent apologies were hammering my brains." She complained. He narrowed his eyes at her, "Geet! Tum un kuch khush naseeb logon main se ho jinhe Maan Singh Khurana ne sorry kaha hai, and look at you, tumhe koi kadar hi nahi hai" he snorted while she laughed to which he immediately softened his expressions. After all, it was after months that he was seeing her laugh so explicitly. It warmed his insides.

Anu was quietly sitting over her bed and flipping through the pages of a magazine, seeing nothing as her eyes remained lost. She had collected herself well and was dealing with her wounded heart bravely. But it wasn't so easy. The realization that she had fallen in love with such a terrible man made her miserable and her confidence was dwindling. There were times when she doubted herself and felt responsible for the whole mess. Yes, with Geet around her, things were easy for Geet never blamed her for anything. And then there were ruins of her broken dreams. She had after all loved Arjun dearly and though she despised his deeds and felt disgusted by him, it had pained her to conspire against him. "Anu" she heard a soft call and snapped her head to see her mom, watching over her with concern. "Mumma aap?" she asked blinking back her tears as she shifted a bit making place for Nandita to sit. "Beta, are you ok?" Nandita asked her. Anu held her hand and smiled, "Absolutely mumma... why do you ask?" Nandita shook her head and placed her hand on Anu's cheek, "Do you wish to talk?" she asked slowly. Anu shook her head for a no, "Main theek hoon Mumma. I just need sometime" Nandita nodded in agreement and hugged her daughter.

"Wah wah... kya scene hai... wah!" Vicky walked in and plopped on the bed in front of Anu and Nandita. "Aisa laga main kisi hindi movie main mother-daughter reunion dekh raha hoon" he said and wiped an imaginary tear with his index finger. "Veerjiii" Anu winced and hit him with a pillow while Nandita glared at him. "Arre. Main toh bas kabhi khushi kabhi ghum ke personalized version ko appreciate kar raha hoon... and mind you this is much better than that of Karan Johar's" he said with as much assurance as possible. Anu sniffed and frowned, "Mumma..." she winced again. "Vicky!" Nandita warned him but he ignored it. "Anu, seriously, are you auditioning for some hindi soaps" he asked while eyeing her curiously. "Veerji, you are being mean" Anu narrowed her eyes. "And mom... you can try too, you know. The vampish mother-in-law type" he said thinking. Nandita gaped at her son, "Achcha? So now I'm a vamp!" she shot back. Anu suppressed her laugh. "Oh my God! Mom how could you manipulate my words" Vicky said as if horrified and hurt. Nandita rolled her eyes at his antics. "Veerji... I think you should be the one to open a drama company" Anu piped in, "Nah Nah! I'll open dating services... that's more exciting" Vicky winked. Nandita gasped and slapped his arm. "What! I have a resident cupid at home, kyun Anu?" he asked raising his eye-brows. Anu grinned but said, "But then there are those who don't need cupids at all" she winked back referring at Sasha and him. Vicky gave her a warning look and leapt towards her but by then she was already off the bed and running out of the room with Vicky chasing her all over the house. Nandita smiled as she looked on. The clouds were finally moving away.

"Adi Veerji nahi maanege" Geet rued as she walked beside him along the beach. "Adi ki toh main..." he trailed off as he watched her passing him a warning glare. But then her knew that was true. He had once admired and respected Adi. He was his trusted employee, the man who assisted him in saving the hotel. But lately, he was anything but affable especially when Geet was around him. Maan hated the fact that he was so adamant at trying to keep Geet away from him. The man was clearly disillusioned if he thought Maan was going to allow that. He was not going to keep her at bay, her brother would just have to get used to it, he thought. "Kya soch rahe ho?" she asked. "Just trying to figure out what is his problem" Maan said through gritted teeth. Geet smiled, "Adi Veerji has always been very protective about me Maan. Pata hai, jab hum chotte the, it was Adi Veerji who would keep a watch over me... he would hold my hand while we crossed the streets... he would take me to the beach and we would make sand castles... when we played he would always loose to make me happy... and then when I came to Mumbai 4 months back, he was the one to pick me up from the airport. (she tightened her hold over his arm while he listened to her intently) He has seen me in my worst shape Maan... Along with Masi ji, it was Veerji who would be standing beside me when I woke up screaming in the middle of the night. And then he got to know about us. Aur phir aapka attitude (Geet made a face and then rubbed his upper arm comforting him when she saw the look on his face change) he's just concerned Maan. Woh nahi chahte ki koi mujhe phir se hurt kare" Geet completed with a tender smile. Maan stopped in front of her and held her hands, "I'm forever gonna be grateful to Adi for being there" he said sincerely. "Hmm..." she said and then stepping towards him, she tip-toed to peck him on his cheek. He smiled and his hand went behind her back, "I'll talk to Adi" he said. "As if you have an alternative" she playfully jutted her tongue at him. It had started drizzling by then. "Chale, it seems it's going to rain" he said. She looked up and water droplets landed on her face, she squealed and he started pulling her away but she refused to budge.

"Geet thand lag jayegi" he tried to reason with her. She looked at him thoughtfully, "Maan, I tell you... you can be such a bore at times" she shook her head in disappointment. "Bore? Main bore hoon?" he was snubbed. Particularly in a playful mood, she nodded her head in agreement but as he took a dangerous step towards her, she pushed him back and made a dash. He stumbled behind but recovering himself, he ran behind her. It had started pouring by now. Water soaked through her clothes but she cared less as she ran away from Maan knowing well that she was in for a trouble. She stepped into the water as she ran enjoying the waves washing over her feet. She laughed while he pressed his lips together as he tried to stop her. Getting hold of her hand firmly, he prevented her from going any further into the water before pulling her to him. The sound of rain, subdued her squeal as she found herself trapped. Rainwater seeped through her hair and dripped from her face. While she laughed, she made no attempts to walk out of his embrace but shook her head as she tried to gain back her composure. He scanned her face, her lips and his gaze wandered further below taking in the appearance of her. He mentally groaned at the image that was presented in front of him. Could anyone look beautiful in such a messier form, he thought as he held her by her waist securely. Laughter died and her throat went dry as he captured her thoughts with the look in his eyes. The eyes that conveyed his desire and longing for her. His fingertips brushed past the length of her arm causing her to draw a long breath as he brushed her shoulders and her collar bones. His eyes twinkled just as he observed the effect of his slightest touch on her. She stepped away, but he stopped her by holding on to her dupata and sliding it off of her ever so slowly. Her eyes widened, and she glared at him but he smirked as her pretense of detachment started slipping away.

Rolling her dupata onto his arm, he stepped towards her and encircled her in his arm from behind while she stood nervous. Her wet form was alluring, urging him to touch her in not so decent ways. Leaning in, he sucked the drop of her water that was resting on her collar bone, enviously."Maan!" she gasped and he pushed her hair aside to place enticing kisses on the exposed skin of her back. She at once turned in his hold preventing him from going any further. However, as she turned, his eyes fell on her exposed neckline, while the wet clothes stuck to her curves tempting him to go further. He leaned down to kiss her on the hollow of her neck and further below assaulting her exposed neckline with his lips. She held on to him tightly and her fingers laced in his hair. As he looked at her, he caressed her red-hued cheeks and looked at her trembling lips and shut his eyes to gather his thoughts. Sure enough, it was him who initiated this but his intention was just to tease her a bit but as always his rational thoughts were betraying him. "Maan!" he heard her call in a low voice and he looked at her eyes that were filled with concern.

Geet was lost in his touches. It soothed her and assured her of him. The insecurities she had been fighting were dwindling away. And then he withdrew instantly and it concerned her. She was expecting him to kiss her but then when even moments later she felt no advancement from his side, she opened her eyes to his eyes shut. He seemed to be breathing deeply and she was worried and... disappointed!

Despite himself, he grinned as he realized what was going through her mind. She was confused because obviously she was expecting him to close the distance between them and it amused him for wasn't it just moments before she was trying to escape him. "Kya hua Geet?" he asked mocking to be serious but his eyes were filled with mischief. "Bolo na Geet. Tumhe kuch expect kar rahi thi?" he probed further caressing her lower lip with his thumb. She frowned, embarrassed as she turned away from him. "Drop me home!" she said slightly pouting. But he held her again and leaning in whispered in her ears what he had been intending to say since the past 2 days, "Shaadi kar le Geet?" Geet's eyes widened, as she reeled in the euphoria that was engulfing her. She felt his arms going around her and leaned behind on his chest. When she didn't speak anything, he moved forward to see her face. Yet, she refused to say anything. Cupping her face, he asked again, "Bolo na Geet? Would you be mine?"

Geet looked into his eyes deeply, witnessing the whirlpool of emotions that was held in them. He was holding his breath for her answer while even he knew that it was all she wanted. But he wanted her to say it once. "Maan..." she began but he shook his head and said, "You don't need to worry about anything Geet. I'll convince Adi, I'll get my parents to agree... Just say yes" he said earnestly. He was edgy as he anticipated her reply hoping it to be yes. She smiled to herself as she watched him shifting his weight from one foot to another evidently nervous. "Hmm... so you want us to get married?" she asked as if contemplating. "Geet, I suppose that's what I said" impatiently, he was trying to gauge her expressions. He knew she loved him and like him she wished for their togetherness too. But this sudden change in her attitude was surprising him. As it continued to pour, she encircled her arms around his neck, as she spoke, "You promise to love me always" she asked. His hands closed around her waist, "More than you think so" he said. "You will trust me, always?" she asked again. "More than I trust myself" he said pulling her close. "You are never going to leave me?" she squinted her eyes. "Never ever!" he replied tucking her hair behind her ear. "You won't blow a fuse everytime you see so much as a male species near me?" she said. Raising his eye-brows, "Make reasonable demands!" he said and lightly bumped his forehead with hers. She pouted, "And you will not meddle between me and Anu".  He rolled his eyes and kissed her nose, "No! I intend to grow old with you and not die young!" he said. "hmm... and..." she was about to continue when he stopped her, "Isn't that list a tad too long" he asked annoyed now. She giggled and leaned closer to his ear, "well then... to cut the matter short, its yes!" said that she hugged him tight hiding her face in his chest. His hands gripped her waist and he lifted her before twirling her around while she squealed. Gently pulling her down, he pulled her away to look at her blushing face. He then pulled her close in ecstasy and finally kissed her, gently at first but when he felt her respond to his kiss, he deepened it, kissing her passionately while his fingers laced with hers. It had stopped raining now. They drew apart for air and he kept looking at her face intently. Leaning in, she said emotionally, "I love you Maan. And to be with you is all I want now". He wiped her tears and whispered, "I won't let anyone take you away from me now" he said kissing the top of her head.

"Chale?" she asked as she started feeling the chill now. He wrapped his arm around her to lead but she stopped, "I don't want to walk" she said. He looked at her confused when she locked her arms around his neck once again and smiled sheepishly at him. Shaking his head, in an instant he picked her up and started walking towards his car while she crooned her head in his neck.

"Hey Beautiful" Yash chimed into the phone. "Hi Yash" Anu smiled. "Yeh kya baat hui yaar? Tumhe Geet mili aur tum apne baaki doston ko bhool gayi?" Yash complained as he tried to pull her leg. Anu smiled. "Koi kaam tha?" she asked. "Kaam tha matlab? Bina kaam ke, I can' call you?" he asked incredulously. "Did I say that?" Anu frowned. "Bola nahi toh kya? I understood the underlying context" yash pretended to be hurt. "Shut up, Yash!" Anu hissed catching on his mischief. "Ok Ok... so tell me how are you?" he asked. "Much better" she replied earnestly. Yash sighed as he heard her feeble voice. He could see how much better she felt. "Hmm... Good let's meet tomorrow for coffee then" he said. "Yash please, mera mood nahi hai" she tried to excuse herself but Yash was adamant, "Nothing doing! You are meeting me and that's final" he said with finality. "Yash lekin..." she began. "No ways, I'll pick you up by 11 in the morning" he said and before she could decline he disconnected the line. Anu groaned while Yash smiled to himself. Getting her out of the four walls of her house, would be a good start, he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Over to you😳

IMPORTANT NOTE::

Hello guys.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You know we have been thinking about this for the past few days( we as in me, Aash, Jia and Eshu). That we sometimes update on the same day and PMing becomes tiresome due to our busy schedules. Plus the PM list is almost the same.

So to make our work easier..(actually that's a lie..Aash n me are soo gonna dump this on Jia and get off scott free!! LolzπŸ˜†)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Anyways to make our work easier, we have created a common ID for PMs.

KaminisKult

Please do add this to your buddy list if you require a PM for our updates.

AASH- Shackles of Love

SONIA- Ripped Apart and Kaliren

JIA- Dreams and Rishtey

Plus any other OS/FF we come up with!

Thanks a bunch.😳😳

We will try to add a few people, but it will get difficult to add all. So please bear with us and add this ID.

This is the second last time we are using our respective IDs for PMs.

From next to next update onwards, we will PM only from KaminisKult id!

So just add the below ID to ur Buddy list

Look at the post below for PMs..

Much Love,

The Kaminis.

😳
Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
r :)
FREAKING W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SonuuuπŸ€—..Beautiful part!...just fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
WoooW...The whole Maneet scene.. ish ish ishhh...

Okay firstly..let me tell u something, I was reading it again today and I was so engrossed into this part..that i missed 2 calls...my cell was on vibrate but it was sitting right here beside me!πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I should have found out na..but kamini because of u, I am glued to this part n forgetting about the world! πŸ˜† Aaj mere ko dande pading...u know na.. Never miss a call...😭 but sab teri galti hai...WHY ARE U SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER? why?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh why??? why?? Mere sawaalon ka jawaab do... doon na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved the Nandini, Vicky n Annie scene... the way elder Khurana is taking the credit... haaye haaye... koi dekho inko... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sonu...sachi aaj u made me cry once again...khushi k aansoon ofcourse...Maaneet are together to embrak their new journey... 😳 Loved Geet's sharts... u go girl... πŸ‘
Loooved this part! just freaking loved it! These two are wayyy too cute...
Muwah! thank u so muccch πŸ€—
Wuw ju sooo much,

Jia 😎 <<haaye mera chasma! achcha laging na???*πŸ˜†

P.S. UPDATE THE NEXT PART..Cheti cheti...

Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
KaminisKult thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail

Add this ID for PMs

Love
The Kaminis πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KaminisKult - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
EDit ...  looovvveeeddd it ...  come here soni  "crack crack"  ...

every thing about the update was awesome ...  

Maaneet marriage talks finally   πŸ˜ƒ  ...

I felt so bad for Anu .. poor soul ... I can understand how shattered she must be feeling now .. I hope Yash gets her out of this misery ...  and nandita watching her daughter helplessly was heart wrenching ...  loved the way Vicky distracted both of them ...

Maan and Geet reliving old memories and making new ones ... haye ...  cant wait to see how Maan convinces Adi ...

time to start bugging u for another update πŸ˜ƒ

one more time a biiiggg ummmaaah to you ❀️

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me
Balle balle ...maan and geet's marriage talk...hayyyeee...jus that whole scene was so so so fab...the way you brought them to their old place of memories to talk abt making new ones was awesome...loved the playfulness that was back...the proposal was jokes...i mean it was sweet, but the geet had her own conditions had been in fits..lolz...

and Yash and Anu story going to meet for coffee...hayeee...love estory starting now...again reya does balle balle ...

sry babe...i am short on time, have to go home from uni...so the comment is not like my usual...
but of course loved it to the max πŸ‘
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.. Loved it.. πŸ˜Š
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
another poem has to come now!😳
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess163

another poem has to come now!😳

πŸ€—Babu... chk ur mails tomm😳
Really sorry for the delay
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: euphoric

πŸ€—Babu... chk ur mails tomm😳
Really sorry for the delay

its okay diπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awesome part...
Loved it...

Everything seems to be fine now...n hope it remains the same in future too...

Updt soon.