Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mugzification thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tum abhi bachche ho, yeh bachche bhi naaa...blah blah...
Rajbanna ka role should be made stronger...Jo gayatri ko samjhay...Or else, she'll die of blood pressure...lol
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
What to say,what ever but i want my husband to be just like Naitik..lol..that caring and that loving..even if he has a little ego woh bhi chalega..lol..joke tha..but Naitik is all good when he does everything for akshara and then when he gets fed up and tired and begans to spill a few beans he is all bad,Thats double sided,they are MANY things that Akshara do that annoys me,she would prefer being in the kitchen talking or cooking rather than peacefully talking to her husband which would be healthy,as we know beginning marriage track Naitik said that they will all be gossiping about nieghbours' bahu's and stuff,is that healthy??
Naitik is a good fellow,thats why Akshara is happy,he treats her good,he has always been next to her and sometimes even hidden his pain but what leads through this marriage..everyone always says naitik has ego,but akshara also had and whats that called Self respect,its also ego,she should be by her husband,we dont want them locked up in their room 24/7 but atleast a few jokes and moments to remember some kind of different things that can make their day,but no Madam only wants Housework,dhobi and all...uffhh
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sachi16

He is ideal most of the time... and according to me.. he is not wrong this time... he is right... 😊

I think rather than angry Naitik is more iritated & frustrated coz of everyone... no one belives him... or trusts him including Akshara... he is the husband... He will be most careful person in this situation... Trust him and let his wife go with him... everytime they say Munna... tu abhi chhota hai... what chhota... going to be Father & chhota... 🀒 what non-sense... that's the thing I hate when no one allows him to take Akshi out... 🀒😑

AKshara never takes stand for him... and He always has stood for her in his house... 😊 he even can argue with Daddaji for her... but she can never utter a word for her husband... 🀒 She needs to learn to support & stand by to her husband... πŸ˜•

Brilliantly said Sachi di..absolutely loved it..everything you said is true..never thought it this way eitherπŸ˜ƒ
dont agree with u...many new membres who dnt watch shoe reguralry come an compaint 
mugzification thumbnail
πŸ˜†I am not a newbie...Watching this show since 1st episode...N m not complaining...I dont even care so much, hell yeah, its just a shoW!!πŸ˜†
but seriously, apni shaadi mein munh phulaya tha, tab se munh phula ke baitha hai...πŸ˜‰

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naitik is nice , over all but sometimes he acts very childish at the wrong time. And cause this is a show its blown out of proportion. There are some men who are sensitive like him , cause his mom, sisters , everyone made him their center of the world, he when he feels is not getting that attention, tries to manage it well, but then irrationally blows away (sometimes)

He has improved. And I would say

Akshi has improved as well but it might not seem much , to others cause, really, she has to maintain the peace in the family. If she does not, no matter ;how sweet she is to Naitik and gives time to him, if G3 is not satisfied, she will do one waving of wand and Mr. Naitik will get angry at Akshara.

Agay khada peechay khaai...

its a tough situation. Naitik should be happy that though Akshara has Faults JUST like HE does. She is not the type that makes lives HEll with teh whole saas bahu ladai and ties her best to maintain balance.

Honestly if she does not, you really think living with G3 is easy?

Kudos to Akshaaa
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Finally someone who has similar view...I was starting to feel that I commented on a wrong post! 😊

I agree with both of you,and I have watched yeh rishta since the first epi...see When Gayatri starts interferong too much,Naitik actually speaks up and tells her,Gayatri does get all huffy puffy but she calms down after. Having a baby is process that a couple goes through together every step,naksh should be experiencing all this together,Gayatri and rajshri have been there and had kids,yea they're excited and worried but they are to over the top and dont beilve naitik akshara's hubby can look after her ..to shaadi kyun karai?
Naitik has dropped enough hints to rajshri that he is annoyed at whats happenig but i feel she's chose to ignore it. Also Naitik cant speak to rajshri the way he does to gayatri, akshara is the only one who can do that.
Naitik's fustrated that he wants to be part of the experiences on Akshara's pregnancy but Rajshri has basically come and shoved him out the way,Akshara should spend time with her mum but also with spend an hour with your husband,she's giving her time to rajshri and bhabi maa's stiching and what not..she ready to chat and sit with payal but cant spend time wit h her hubby??

Also Rajshri is a hypocrite, she doesnt let akshara go out with naitik cos 'mausam kharab hai' but she sits outside with her.πŸ˜•

basically naitiks annoyed that they dont trust him with his wife and kid and akshara doesnt even support him when he speaks up...instead she goes against him and says 'naitik appko aisa nahi kehna chaiye tha'

Sorry for the essay πŸ˜† but im glad naitik told akshara straight in the precap but it would have been better if rajshri had realsied herself the situation.
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
soho thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree he is becoming very unreasonable these days. Not that his mommy dear is any better. The combo of G3 and bhabhi ma is equally annoying. But she cant say much to them. G3 even  removed the poster without blinking an eye. It was Akshara at that time who let the matter go. Naitik needs to show some maturity. Akshara is spending so much time with her mom after long. she would like to get pampered too. Not that I am big fan of Rajshri but Naitik should understand that she is here as his mom need to go somewhere and his mom requested Rajshri to come. He should rather be obliged to her and not throw his weight around.

gladiator300 thumbnail
I think Naitik feeling left out because Akshara is most of the time busy with her mom is justified. But, I would say that there are better ways to handle such a situation rather than ignoring phone calls and maaroing taunts. Best is to talk it out.
I mean, come on, she is pregnant and is out in hospital and is calling you! that call could be for any emergency. how can you ignore it? your ego should not over power your rationality.
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naitik seems to be a child. He needs constant attention! And doesn't attempt to understand the situation at home and support his wife in her duties for his house and his family. He is sadly not showing how he can be responsible when he is about to become a father. Not answering his wife's phone calls for the last two days seem more than irresponsible to me!

I remember, Shankaritai noting when the marriage was arranged stating something to effect that Naitik as only son will likely be immature. And it has been repeatedly shown that he has a lot of growing up to do. Sadly, the person who started this thread is not off the mark. She is simply stating that Natik is not husband material for her. There is nothing wrong with that.

And if someone else says that they find Naitik to be perfect husband material then, to each her own!