amazing
fabulous
continue soon
plz pm me
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

:::EPILOGUE:::

The Dobrial's all gathered round with the Raichands to celebrate the unison of Surya and Ananya with the Superiors all present to bless the bride and groom. Ananya was the glowing bride holding Surya's hand as they had their first dance as a married couple. Pia had tears of joy in her eyes. Abhay gave his wife a tight squeeze. He wiped her tears with his finger.

Abhay beamed in delight feeling pride at his twins for the people they'd become-Quite a sight aren't they? We are always going to capture this moment Pia. Everytime i think life couldn't get better it just astounds me. I thought having the twins was my prodest moment but we just keep getting lucky.
Pia saw her daughter who was now a mother herself to twin boisterous boys giving her a hard time feeding-They remind U of anyone (She laughed) We'd better give our daughter a helping hand.
Abhay grabbed hold of his grandson Abir-U are not troubling my daughter young man. 
Abir gave his Nanu a kiss and flashed his green eyes at him innocently-I wanna dance.
Abhay gave a cold soft look at his cheeky grandchild-Your cute looks aren't going to melt me Abir. Games later. First do as your Mom asks of U.
Abir folded his arms and pouted-Not fair. I want cake.
Abhay promised-U will get the biggest slice if U do as i ask and be good to my daughter.
Abir's eyes lit up-Ok.
Karishma gave her Father her appreciative look-Now i know what we put U through. 
Pia had Amrit in her arms wriggling around popping him in her arms-U are a wriggler little one. (She blew on his cheek making him giggle.) Feeding time. 

Misha was with her little girl Mia and her husband Arjun-Looks like U are having the same problems Pia had with U twins huh? Msiha Aunty will fix these twins in a jiffy.
Abir showed his mini teeth-U are too soft.
Misha mocked playfully glowering at them-U showing me your teeth? (Burst into a laughter) They are going to be monsters. Mia U don't follow in their footsteps ok. U are going to be a fighter like Mom.

Surya and Ananya came to get their nephews in their arms and dance with them-U kids behave or no cake. Give my sister a break.
Amrit bit his Uncle-No cake! 
Surya showed his fangs-See these! They are still in working order because Mamu doesn't eat sweets. Now U kids want strong teeth then cut down on all the sugary foods.
Abir beamed-A littel cake.
Surya nodded lifting his nephew on his back twirling around-A little is good.

Karishma danced a little with her sweet understanding husband-I haven't managed to give U a lot of time have i?
Jeh kissed his wife-We both have been a little preoccupied with our twins. They sure are a handful.
Karishma gave a light laugh as Jeh swayed with her-Must be all the sugar i had when i was pregnant had a little hyperactive reacction in the twins. U won't like this Jeh! (Her face went still) I'm pregnant again. 
Jeh kissed his wife-That's great news! Have U told your parents?
Kari shook her head-Twos a handful.
Jeh  knew all too well but his first job was to ensure his wife was happy-Kari i want whatever U want honest. We;ll make it work. 

Abhay had already overheard the news with Pia already excited about their new arrival. They'd help their daughter out and knew the twins would act like big brothers and responsibly for their new sibling.

As soon as the dance was over Pia took her daughter aside-Kari we're here for U ok! Don't worry about the twins ok we'll all come together and help U. The twins will sort themselves out ok.
Kari hugged her Mother and then her Father-U both are the best!

The superiors Zeus and Shai'ra gave Kari and Surya a ring each to wear as the face of their clan. Jeh gave his wife a little kiss on her lips and Ananya did the same with Surya handing the boys over to the Superiors.

Madhoo and Arnab congratulated Abhay and Pia on their children's new life-U kids have raised a wondeful family. Abhay i know we've had our ups and downs but You've really taken care of my daughter Pia. Given us beautiful Grandchildren and greatgrandchildren.
Pia gasped at that thought-I can't believe we have grandchildren Abhay.
Misha chirped with glee-At least U don't look the part. Now tell Surya to cut the cake so i can get a big wad of it in my mouth.
Pia gave a stern glare-Now i know where my grandchildren get this bratty side from! 

Surya cut the cake and handed Tara a plate to give her daughter Kara while Kabir and Danish spent time bonding over his new sportscar he'd purchased. Panchi had given herself up to a life dedicated to women leaving Danish behind. So now Danish became a drunk alcoholic and splurged money just to fill the void in his life. Arnab felt guilty at his ex-son-in-law's state. 

Abhay took Danish aside and made him forget his sad life with Panchi and to move on.

Pia saw Rosa enter in with her new beau Enrique from a holiday romance to Spain. She was pleased everyone was settling into their life. Abhay whizzed Pia away so that they could get some alone time from their hectic family lifestyle to give her a little something he'd picked up as a gesture of his token.

Pia saw the moon on top of the balcony and a Diamond encrusted locket with all 6 photos inside. Pia gave Abhay a warm kiss on his lips-This is beautifuls. (Her eyes twinkled back at him shining) I love it Abhay.
Abhay complimented Pia softly-Not as beautiful as U Pia. 

He lingered with the kiss he'd planted on her passionately. Their romance was still as alive as ever never fading but only growing just like their family was expanding. 

Pia gave her husband a kiss lasting a long time-Here's to an Eternity with U Abhay and thank U for coming into my life. I cherish everyday i have with U. Heres to another eternity together.
Abhay held Pia sweetly in his arms-Thank U for finishing the other part of my puzzle Pia. U completed my life and gave me the World at my feet. U burn light into my life Pia. This is the story of our Love Pia. Its will never end. Everyday for me is a new Day with U.

Then Abhay sweeps Pia off her feet to continue their adventures for the rest of their existence.

THE END. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb ending ayshu sabko twins hue and abhiya grandparents great and in the end their love was still alive i will miss this ff so now only 2 ff left na to endEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant ending ayeshaEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ayeshu..wow it was so beautifull..abhiya having grand children is difficult to imagine 😆 But it ended..will miss this ff
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

ayeshu..wow it was so beautifull..abhiya having grand children is difficult to imagine 😆 But it ended..will miss this ff

:::I know but it was bound to happen. This is my first FF where i made ABHIYA into Grand parents🤣::
:
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whoa aysha!!lovely ending to a fabulous ff!!unforgettable!!abhiya grandparents lol!!
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb ending!
Raichand family looks more like a football team. . Lol
thank u 4 giving such a beautiful FF
I'm going 2 miss it..
Tc
matwamango thumbnail