Mein Aayi Tere liye - EPI # 12 Caps.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Toh aaj Gulaal ne gaaya...
Mein Aayi tere liyeπŸ˜†

And obviously everyone interpreted in their own way...Vasant said I know, But my people need you more...Dushy put his hand on his mustache  and saying Wah wah!! aur kya aayi hai tu😳
And Kesuda putting hands on his hips and saying that 'Kyun aayi tu NirjadiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†!'

And we come back to our favourite place...
Talsaagra panchayatπŸ˜›
And what rangi birangi crowd has gathered...

See the CVs are so smart...they have bifurcated the whole crowd in to groups

The Seekers

The Referees
And ye dekho...Wo do aur dum paanch...bahut nainsaafi haiπŸ˜›

The Non believersπŸ˜›

The Wannabbe believers
(and check out the guy in the yellow turban..)

The lusty

And aha Ihstyle toh dekho..I loved how he has put his danda!! Across his lap!!

And isko dekho! Do paise ki akal toh hai nahi...Bas ghur raha hai!

And PB..I swear aaj ki heroine hai PB...Gulaal draws strength from her today!!

And I just love this defiant, gathering up her courage stance of Gulaal

And how she comes forward to answer the allegations made on her..why did she come to an enemy village, and how come her parents let her come here all alone!

She has come because a boy from Talsagra taught the people of Rashipur how to love!! because he gave blood to her father, even after he was beaten to unconsciousness!!

And look at the guy in the yellow turban changing stances

She came because she understood the pain of others...

And this got MB's attention...He is so much like Vasant..or rather the other way round..in understanding other's pain...

that is one thing he puts above anything...The welfare of his people!!

And look at the growing conviction growing in Gulaal's eyes as she talks about the 'Nemat' and her wish to help the people!

and Vasant is bowled over na...He never considers himself to be so influential...but it is like they both are out to out do each other in the race of 'Mahanta' naπŸ˜†

And this guy is toh totally smittenπŸ˜›

And look she is talking to the crowd but it is obvious she is addressing Vasant...she is opening her heart to him...The greater goal might give her a 'divine feeling' but it is only he and he who is the reason why she is here ...and to stay too!!

To believe or not to believe

And the way she touches her pendent...as if drawing strength from her mother's trust, telling them it is they who sent her here!! That they know she is going amongst humans to help those humans...A direct taunt to all that they had not behaved like humans with her??

And so some idiot calls Gulaal names..and boy Vasant sets lose as if an arrow from the quiver!!

And look at Gulaal staring at him...all overwhelmed!!

Coming up in next post!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
I just love how they put this pic...As if Vasant segregated her from the world to bring her here!! and put her that high!!

And Piyu mahri!! This is the brash Gulaal who caught Vasant's hand and ran in the Mela!! I swear such great change..and this is what actually fortified their love!! Their being together in this calamity!!

Gulaal ready to give the test!

Kal hi pedicure karvaya tha na Duggu seπŸ˜›

He he!! See Vasant staring the payal and Dushy...hee hee obvious it is na?

I swear Talsagra men are so damn handsome!!

And Gullu ready steady go

And the payal did not ring!

And I love love love Manasi for this...her fear, and shame and disappointment and humility at having failed to provide life to the village in this one expressiion!!

And I actually wanted to give a bravery award to this woman in yellow!! I mean Woman look around, the village is ready to burn and here she is calmly coming and fetching waterπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And to ofcourse the ring of the bucket clashing with the bottom of the well makes the tubelight light in Vassy's mind that the well is empty!

And dont tell me nobody realized that this whole well was empty till date?? I mean whatever happened?? Did the baby elephantdrink the whole well last night?

And Sarojini Naidu of Talsagra!!

Love how she stands by Gulaal, telling them to look at her as Ramjadiya's daughter..

And did someone see when she calls Gulaal 'Umeed ki kiran'

The camera zoomed on Dushy

Poor guy...Ab aur kya karega...has been running post to pillar to find Nirja and now when he finally finds her, he is put in the accused's block!

Look at PB promoting Gullu

She actually appeals to the women of the village whether they want life for their children or enemity?

And MB also joru ka ghulamπŸ˜‰ so decides to give a chance to Gulaal but if the hope is falsified then Gulaal and the person who gave the hope (Vasant) will be kicked out of the village!

Aha ye dekho!!

And MB and Giga scene..obviously MB will be thinking of the village and Giga thinking of enemity

-Srushti- thumbnail
And we come to the MB's house..how PB brings Gulaal in!

I just love how they did not change the look of this house till the last epi!

And PB dragging a hesitant Gulaal in!

And the way they showed it...It was obvious that she was here to stay na...a new chapter of her life...she enters the house which became her life!!

And look at this Gulaal...she is so overwhelmed at the love showed to her na..I mean amongst the hostile atmosphere she finally finds one loving look and she just surrenders..and it is bound to be na...The Gulaal who was like the apple of everybody's eyes in Rashipur has been subjected to the most hostile welcome she had expected from the people she thought would be worshipping her for saving their lives...

and PB telling Gulaal 'she sees the future of Talsagra' in her eyes...so symbolic na...

Revdi and DevdiπŸ˜›

And For the first time after Gulaal enters Talsagra, she gave a genuine smile..and I so Love Manasi smiling...

And guess who catches her eyeπŸ˜›

The brat

And see her smile again on the verge of vanishing...you know she had almost built up a friend image in her mind of Kesar...with Vasant talking about him day and night.and right now that one person is treating her like an enemy...She was not this hurt with the whole village against her, as she is by this one gesture by this brat!!

And look he is back to stare

And she is as if pleading na...dont treat me as your enemy?

Aho!! E lo!! Man in purple!!

Watching the damsel in distress eating and laughing and falling for her deeper and more !

And I swear this is the most strategic view

Dushy has his eyes set

But Gulaal's attention is elsewhere!

And she is now into patao mood na?

I swear this one is no child reaction...he looks full on grown up adult in this expression! That is the beauty of this character ..a grown up child or a Childlike adult!!

And Gulaal still optimist...

and she knows..there is no breaking through happening right now

And we have the lusty staring

and aa gayi Sudha dayan

Dushman ki beti!! Badla lene ka alag tarika!

okie me so dead now..no more energy...vishesh tippanis later on..and just check out Geeshubaby's fantastic AVIS😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Comparisons of the day πŸ˜³

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Srushu πŸ€—

The Seekers and the Referees πŸ€£ they had to be panch na, after all they r serpanch 🀣 see paanch ser πŸ€£ n look at JK, shes like "dekh lungi tujhe vasant" πŸ˜† n hey hey yeh yellow turban men itnay attitude k saath kon khara hai πŸ˜‰ n kesu ko do paisay ki aqal nahi? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ yes yar per baad woh wohi paisay ne aqal di, i mean his coin πŸ€£

hey i loved gulaal here, she knew that she is in a dushman's gaon but still she managed to speak up so confidently πŸ‘, the way she tells that y she had come there, i loved it, it clearly shows the determined attitude of this young lady πŸ˜ƒ n the way vasu jumped in the fight so to protect gulaal's honour, lovely πŸ‘ i remembered the way kesu also was not able to bear if somebody said something against gulaal...

look at this, n moreover, as i said yesterday also, y on earth anybody else didn know that the well had already dried up 
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

n umeed ki kiran, aray kitni baar aya hai mera naam serial men, even bara wala kesu had also spoken my name  yeaayyy πŸ€£

n maansi looks so lovely in this πŸ˜›

n look at him, aye haye ghusa toh dekho πŸ˜†

"main nahi khaoon ga" look πŸ˜†

n geesh πŸ€— lovely lovely lovely AVIs, but i just loved the second one, see bachpan ki adat badli nahi kesu ki, peeking from behind the walls πŸ˜†

oh i love this serial, it had been so fantastic πŸ‘ love u srushu n geeshu πŸ€—

Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

Outstanding Geesh! Especially the last 2! Bow down to u!
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
srush..πŸ€—tho this epi is full of tension..it seems..I haven't watched d epi..πŸ€”
Don't have a chance..
Loved h u described d whole thing..srush...πŸ˜ƒ
So..gulaal tells why she has arrived to dushman village..n thing which has dragged her..😳
Obviously..vassy has become a perfect soul on earth for her...😳
As if dat brattish ladki has wait for this good soul from a long time...πŸ˜ƒn she is completely taken away by him..n she doesn't want to look back..😳
Vassy..was also smitten by her words..so obvious d girl who used to be brattish all d time has reallly turned into a good soul..😲😳
Vassy baba weaved magic on Gulaal..😳😳
N loved h brat is looking..n loved PB..n yup she is d heroine..😳😳
Oho..gruhpravesh..hogaya..πŸ˜›n our bratt still bhaav khavoing..πŸ˜†
Arre..jakar buchii karlo bhai..y to stare n scare a ladki..😳
Dusht is full of..grr..don't wanna say it..😑
Loved d post n acps n u srush..πŸ€—

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gulaal's first panchayat in Talsagara and no wonder the girl is so good at it...she had to defend herself first go mai hi! I really liked the way she looked at PB for support...she could have looked at Vasant but she went to PB...so the bonds had started even when Gulaal was the duahman kii betii!

All these Talsagara boys are angry blokes huh?? Honestly speaking, I had never expected Vassy to lose his cool...Dushy, Kesu even Raman but never Vassy. Gulaal was so impressed by his outburst...Vassy was her HE-MAN! I knew Dushy would have to jump in after all he is doing his best to impress Gulaal na?

Can you imagine the amount of pressure on Gulaal? I am surprised she did not pass out or something. Ek toh dushman kaa gao, upar se all these angry villagers, panchayat to decide whether she gets to stay or not and on top of everything the need for her to prove that she is the WATER GIRL!! All that dependent on one stupid payal bajoing!!😑 Dushy being Dushy had to go put in his two bits into Vassy's ears to make matters worse!!

PB was my hero! I loved her speech and more than that I loved the way she pulled Gulaal with her. So basically, Gullu's first griha pravesh was with PB?πŸ˜• While the girls welcomed Gullu, apna Kesu was in big time sulk mode but I have to say he was definitely pulled towards her from day 1. He is uncertain, angry, sulky and yet he can't help but go stand and watch her while she munches away na? Too cute!

I might be wrong but I felt that Dushy was gazing at Gully BUT his khatarnaak words were for Sudhi's benefit only...When he was staring at her eating...he was truly smitten mode and its only when Sudhy walked up behind him and starting blah blah'ing that he changed his tone and divulged his evil intentions...so basically to shut Sudhy up...me thinks!!πŸ˜•
Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

Geesh I knew you would come with the third one the moment I saw Kesu saying no to food...and the first one was sooo obvious...but I loved the second one so much...brilliant on your part..the timings are soo perfect and the look in the third avi is just sooo good...owww...meee sooo love youπŸ€—
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
res 

Edit:
Hey Srushy dear...great capsπŸ‘...just loved gulaal n PB today😊...PB was the heroine of today's epi...πŸ˜ƒ...hamara brat toh full on baav kaaraha hai...😳

Geeshu...loved ur comparison gifsπŸ‘...but my fav is the second one...😳

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago