Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
And I love BASKETCASE:πŸ₯³

ARB and Abhishek en route to Mumbai from their last London getaway ran into some friends at the airport. Urmila Matondkar apparently ran across the terminal when she spotted them and rushed over to wish them well for the delivery. Next up, Abhishek ran into Sridevi. When she asked where ARB was, he pointed her out among a throng of fans (Bullsh*t! They leave their holy ARB alone with a crowd of people? Since when?) πŸ˜†who was posing for pics with her fans. Again, I don't believe that, since most of those pics would have hit the net by now, and I doubt the normally shy actress would readily pose for pics being preggers. Sridevi supposedly went up to ARB and chatted with her for a bit before wishing her luck for the delivery. Nice 'story'! ;-) Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

who was posing for pics with her fans. Again, I don't believe that, since most of those pics would have hit the net by now, and I doubt the normally shy actress would readily pose for pics being preggers.

🀣

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@ashna: I know right!!! She looks good in it...I didn't like the dress, but hopefully the close ups come out nice. I hope she does those annual "Ash You Like" B-day segments with RM again...missing her loads!😭

I doubt she will do interviews for a while now. Maybe after when the baby has come. Right now her baby is her main concern I guess.
Yeah the pink dress I thought it was oke but you could see her baby belly a little πŸ˜ƒ waiting for the whole ad and I agree close ups😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And I love BASKETCASE:πŸ₯³

ARB and Abhishek en route to Mumbai from their last London getaway ran into some friends at the airport. Urmila Matondkar apparently ran across the terminal when she spotted them and rushed over to wish them well for the delivery. Next up, Abhishek ran into Sridevi. When she asked where ARB was, he pointed her out among a throng of fans (Bullsh*t! They leave their holy ARB alone with a crowd of people? Since when?) πŸ˜†who was posing for pics with her fans. Again, I don't believe that, since most of those pics would have hit the net by now, and I doubt the normally shy actress would readily pose for pics being preggers. Sridevi supposedly went up to ARB and chatted with her for a bit before wishing her luck for the delivery. Nice 'story'! ;-)

πŸ˜†

A slow news day for the media or someone's PR is on a overdrive... πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Taify

and itx a news?

looks like they r talking abt a desi version of Children of men :P where Aish is the  πŸ˜‰heroineπŸ˜‰

i hear ya

πŸ˜†

is pregnancy so weird/odd/never-before-phenomena?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Petticoat!!!

The hilarious Nick name ever!!!🀣
Originally posted by: mogliF21

Aishwarya gets warm wishes from Sridevi and Urmila

^  post heating the oven  πŸ˜†

Haaawww!! πŸ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Next up, Abhishek ran into Sridevi. When she asked where ARB was, he pointed her out among a throng of fans (Bullsh*t! They leave their holy ARB alone with a crowd of people? Since when?) πŸ˜†

Of course there would be hordes of bodyguards! πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks a bunch!!! As an Aishu fan I want all the news I can get since I haven't seen her or heard from her in awhile...I mean a few pics surface here and there--but it ain't the same!!! Still, it might not be "news worthy", but neither are a lot of shit ppl write about it...who wants to read and enjoy this can and those that on't can ignore it!!! πŸ˜ƒ

OT: That's so chweet of Urmila and Sri Devi...awww!!!😳 Love how Abhi is 24/7 with her...so protective!!! So sweet!!!

Why should the forum members "ignore" the piece of news? It's like saying, if you don't like xyz show, then stop watching it. πŸ₯± I will read this, and I will comment, just like I will read other shitty articles and comment. I don't get the "ignore" concept. "Ignoring" a piece of news on a forum defeats the forum's purpose anyways. 

How useless this news is. Pregnancy has become aathva ajooba in a country with a population of 1 bil. 
Originally posted by: zainab25

Why should the forum members "ignore" the piece of news? It's like saying, if you don't like xyz show, then stop watching it. πŸ₯± I will read this, and I will comment, just like I will read other shitty articles and comment. I don't get the "ignore" concept. "Ignoring" a piece of news on a forum defeats the forum's purpose anyways. 

How useless this news is. Pregnancy has become aathva ajooba in a country with a population of 1 bil. 

🀣🀣🀣

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago