Posted: 12 years ago
Hola buddies🤗
my bakbak time!!😆 Sit back, relax and have a good read!😛

Pervertwa aagaya mera din kharab karne aur mujhe satane!😡
he tells what jewellery anjy should wear🤢
money minded cockroach! he steals the necklace!😡

Kkg wakes up and realises she's late😆
Shyam tapkaofys at kkg's house!🤢
omg the cockroach puts anjy's jewellery in kkg's bag to trap her so she will get kicked out from the house!!
I swear feel like grabbing his collar and shaking him till his brain falls out from his mouth😡

ASR wearing his blue shirt and black vest looking 😍☺️
he asks his fav jayprakash to check his shoes for anything😆 and asks him to keep track of who enters his room

Brainless blah talking to laxmi! bechari laxmi..
all to please nani!😆
"I love you laxmi"🤣

Asr open the door to see kkg praying that she wont see her rakshas and he leaves her sight before she opens her eyes😆 

Pervertwa calls raani saahiba and romances on the phone and asks her to wear the necklace he hid in kkg's bag😡

Our hungry laxmi digs khushi's bag and kkg grabs it back and closes the zip. I hope laxmi secretly ate the necklace..go go go laxmi!!🥳

Mami teaching brainless the science of dhal😆
I am literally laughing at mami's torture🤣 mami brainless drama mein phas gayi!🤣
She was like I-want-to-die-can't-stand-this-nonsense-anymore expression throughout🤣

Kkg is with Asr's laptop and puts it on the table and asr comes there at the same time😲

He clenches his fists and boy does our babbar sher look mad!😲...and hot!😆☺️

He starts his yelling session. 
Khud ko samajhti kya ho? Tumhe kya laga kisiko pata nahi chalega?
He tells her he knows about her pranks
Tumhari aukaad main jaanta hu! dhoka dena aur jooth bolna tumhare khoon main hai!😭
he insults her so much
She answers him back saying you could write a book on my aukaad! and answers him back nicely! 
He says shut up! and she tells him to shut up back!!🥳
I'm liking this! Go go go khushi!🥳Karaara jawab milega!

He grabs her hands and Anjy walks in! 
Arnav tells her kkg tried to break his things.

Khushi says you don't understand the value of humans and he shouts "ENOUGH"!
I sort of expected him to do that...but don't know why it still hurt to see it live

Anjy said she asked khushi to keep the laptop in his room and she was the one who accidentally broke it.
He calls kkg a naukar!!! omg!! I'm devastated! Yeh kaise hua?! Why Asr why so bitter?

Phir se pervertwa aagaya
He is acting and practising to scold kkg abt working there...yeh complete psycho aur nutter se mujhe bachao! nahi to aaj noorie ke haath se pervert ka first and last murder ho jaayenga! Control Noorie Control! Calm down! Take a deep breath! 😡

Enjoy this episode my friends with a cup of tea in one hand and garam garam samosas in the other! 😃 Pervert was annoying to hell's point and i'd rather not talk about him more!
Looking forward to tmr's tea-filled episode😆 I have a strong feeling the necklace was eaten by dear laxmi! So slap-in-your-face-pervert!! May you rot with the rats and roaches in the garbage.

A big 🤗 and lots of ❤️ to all you beautiful ppl! Mwaah! 😳

-Noorie

Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omggg now m sure laxmi will be the saviour of khushi🥳...thnx a tone 4 super fast update...
gilgamesh thumbnail
thanks for the update Noorie...think I will sit this epi out if they openly pin the blame on KKG... 😔
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Norrie for LU
OMG  precap was Rocked arnav comes to khushi and said somthing  to her
khushi looking angry,,Her duppata stuck and she thaught that arnav picked it and she
through tea of his Face
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-Edited-
Enjoy my hate filled post..we were all so happy about no pervert yesterday..well looks like they gave us an unhealthy dose of him today!
*Noorie runs to find an oxygen mask because she feels suffocated*
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
and everythings going round and round and round😆
seriously i dint expect anji to say kh to go there..phew* she got saved warna🤢..i am glad he looked back😉
and then they say rest is history😆
nnn ooo ooo rrr 🤗
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Noorie!

I wish the necklace 2 shud hav fell down wen Laxmi was digging the bag...

Shyam...sab bhago a psycho on prowl!

Arnav...jabaan pe lagaam lagao ji...itna ghussa for silly pranks...

Yay! Kh bounced back! Blah, seriously compares herself with Laxmi😆

I found his suit combo little weird😆

Precap was gud...Arnav in ice blue ...😳
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
sanjananrvkr thumbnail

Throwing of tea at ASR's face - that is something I would love to see. It is time this whiff of a girl show her mettle. Thanks Noorie for the update. I was on tenterhooks as to what will happen.

On second thoughts, throwing tea episode better not be a dream / imagination sequence. (Please creatives - have some mercy)
Edited by sanjananrvkr - 12 years ago
noorie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

omggg now m sure laxmi will be the saviour of khushi🥳...thnx a tone 4 super fast update...

No problem!
I'm sure of it too! I love that goat!
Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago
noorie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gilgamesh

thanks for the update Noorie...think I will sit this epi out if they openly pin the blame on KKG... 😔

hey! no problem!😛

I don't think the blame was put openly on kkg so you can safely watch the epi but warning: high pervert dose! 😡