Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ta Ta
Originally posted by: Robie23p

Hey monika thanks... I can't stop myself when someone unnecessary bashes our show... If u see frm the beginning, this forum is full of hatred topics... This is not done... This show is better than that top rated show in which even after two years of marriage, couples r still confused abt their relationship and asking themselves ye daal baati kaise banaya jata hai...?? Wt a childish show...!! Better than tht another top rated show where only nasty kalakaris are present... We shud all do smething to get rid of these USELESS topics frm our forum...

Its most interesting to read you rather narrow and somewhat naive subjective analysis on why we should all just like DABH without using our own perception of what an individual finds interesting and therefore relevant in the show! It is clear from your post that unlike the relevant themes in DABH as well the fact that a few people with some awareness have taken value in them such as the other posts you bash, it seems alas that you are only interested in the relationships within our variety of entertainment! 

These topic are asking questions about the show that my dear friend are as relevant at who is going to marry who and how long that will take.  If we were not allowed to talk about the acting, as other lively and intresting  topics have i.e. "sandhya's acting" then why would we have writers directors and actors portraying relevant themes in DABH.  If we indeed did "get rid" of what you personally think is "useless" then we would also be getting rid of our right to democracy and freedom os speech which is the very thing Sandhya would fight against in DABH!

The show has been on for over a week are you sure you are watching the same show as all of us! I can see the point that you are trying to make but i feel your intentions in this matter are misplaced! What the extras do is relevant as it affects believeabity.  The acting skill of the MIL is no doubt  extremely relevant as she is central to the dynamical changes that will occur within her son.  The fact that the camera man keeps shaking the camera is a reality of the show in nearly every episode.  And yet some of the acting such as the group of people that were throwing insults at Suraj and the MIL when they got of the bus was actually quite good and entertaining! 

Please allow me to have my opinions of the show just as I alloy you and all the other people here on the forum have theirs.  If you do have some sort of clarification or opinion bout the questions i and many others have posed then please do enlighten us! If not then I'm sure a few weddings and the likes will keep you watching anyway!  Cant we be friends?
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

exactly,such topics create an uneasy atmosphere,so many nasty remarks,it creates disharmony in the forum.show is still in the nascent stage and yet its unfolding quite well.suraj and his mom's relation is really sweet,sandhya's acting is improving,and other supporting characters are good especially meenakshi and the banter between the maid and santosh is so funny,theres so much to look forward too 😊

Can i just point out that we are all entitled to our opinion are we not.  Their are other topics that make reference to the acting in the show as well and many people on here say it could be improved! Sorry but that is true! If this forum reflects life just as the show does then its not always going to be your opinion thats the valid one or of interest to everyone.

It seems to me that for some time these forums have been controlled by a number of people like the above that think everyone should follow their opinions or go away! That creates a "bad atmosphere" and as Einstein said "attitude creates atmosphere".  Therefore please allow other people to rightfully have an opinion! I really like you guys alto and I would like to be friends with you! If you want this nice atmosphere that you claim is being ruined then perhaps inclusion rather than exclusion is the key! Rather like countries give people that want to live there do, like the Uk where I live.  Please do say what you think about the questions i mention in this topic!  Why would you not answer the questions directly, that is if unless you really may agree with my valid and interesting analysis of the shows content! If you want to agree its ok to, I will be your friends even if the others that don't like change turn against you.  If you hadn't noticed this forum is popular hence all the commercials and adverts on it,with my posts and others this forum went up to 14 in four days! That is good for business as well as good for the relevant topics in the show! Please give the themes in DABH that we want to talk about a chance. 

This forum grows more robust by healthy debate! Please move with the times like DABH is trying to do! Without my kind of posts where would the show be! Probably half was to the recycle yard! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Its great that people can voice their opinion on here! Thanks for all the private messages! Im looking forward to tonights show! I hope the acting will be a little better after last nights fiasco! Mind you the leading man did improve a little! Maybe their is light at the end of the tunnel for at least some of them!