Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, I haven't been active on India-forums since over 2 or 3yrs..but i had mixed feelings when i watch the first episode ...

I felt like it was too fake..more like too overdone..as if she was trying to be nice (pankaj) ...akshara was great she was natural but pankaj seemed like she was trying too hard...i dont hate her..so please dont bash just saying my opinion after watching the first episode

I know its just the first episode and it'll take time for her to get used to it but i dont think she should act "fake" ..like when she smiles it seems like she was trying too hard  or the way she was talking..

well wish her all the best from my side...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robie23p thumbnail
I do agree...! Most of her expressions are fake... She doesn't let herself go freely... She behaves like a army commander always ready for a battle. But she has been very confident frm the beginning... Which is her plus point.
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Confidence is something I like about her but when you have ur own show ..u should be able to carry it off and not make the audience feel like something is wrong or that she is nervous...its all about interacting with the audience...i hope she improves in the coming episodes ;)
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think shes comfortable yet, it a whole different thing from  a contestant cooking in a contest to anchoring your own show.  Personally I have hated all the recipes so far.
Tereliye06 thumbnail
I agree with you there..I wasn't impressed with any of the recipes either ...maybe cause they only have 30mins to make things but i thnk the channel and the producer should know that if you are going to do a cooking show at least have it for an hr long cause sometimes it can be hard to come up with so many recipes within 30mins plus commercials and with recap and everything...
farheensultana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tereliye06

Hello, I haven't been active on India-forums since over 2 or 3yrs..but i had mixed feelings when i watch the first episode ...

I felt like it was too fake..more like too overdone..as if she was trying to be nice (pankaj) ...akshara was great she was natural but pankaj seemed like she was trying too hard...i dont hate her..so please dont bash just saying my opinion after watching the first episode

I know its just the first episode and it'll take time for her to get used to it but i dont think she should act "fake" ..like when she smiles it seems like she was trying too hard  or the way she was talking..

well wish her all the best from my side...

I donot know Pankaj is fake or not but Akshara was also acting. See this comes under cookery show but still Pankaj was asking what will Akshara cook for Naitik and her answer was maa (Gayatri) and i both cook Naitik's favourite dishes. Does any one cook in the serial, just too much

Tereliye06 thumbnail
farheensultana...u are right..but i never really liked akshara so not going to say anything about her but one thing I don't like about these tv stars is that why do they come as there character..why can't they come as themselves? its kind of stupid...I would love to see a different side of them than there shows...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she was like that in the show master chef india so i didnt c any change in her
but yes hina the most overacting queen on screen

dats normal with her
fannn thumbnail
I agree. She is not natural yet, may be she will improve. Also she says things as if she is still competing with others.. like in the cupcakes show, she said 'main de ne wali hoon Takkar, mere is dish se' 
and when Zebi came on the show, she was trying too hard to convey that they were indeed friends.  I was busy noting down the recipes but I felt she  wanted to prove that she was better than Zebi and others just by the way she talks and gives information.
Anyway, I want her to STAY and continue the show and wishing her all the best.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched only one episode as its just strated in the UK,it was the episode where Jay Soni (Ishaan of sasural genda phool) came,and he was trying to connect with the audience and get her to connect too...but she was not interacting with viewers nor was she really listening to jay.

Hopefully she will improve as otherwise its seems boring to watch for me as a viewer.

and I agree witht the ppl who said that why the actors come as thier charcters,its rather annoying,it would be so much better if they came as Jay Soni and Hina Khan instead of Ishaan and Akshara.
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago