India-Forums

Too fake?

Tereliye06 Groupbie
Tereliye06
Tereliye06

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hello, I haven't been active on India-forums since over 2 or 3yrs..but i had mixed feelings when i watch the first episode ...

I felt like it was too fake..more like too overdone..as if she was trying to be nice (pankaj) ...akshara was great she was natural but pankaj seemed like she was trying too hard...i dont hate her..so please dont bash just saying my opinion after watching the first episode

I know its just the first episode and it'll take time for her to get used to it but i dont think she should act "fake" ..like when she smiles it seems like she was trying too hard  or the way she was talking..

well wish her all the best from my side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Robie23pladdoo

Robie23p Newbie
Robie23p
Robie23p

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I do agree...! Most of her expressions are fake... She doesn't let herself go freely... She behaves like a army commander always ready for a battle. But she has been very confident frm the beginning... Which is her plus point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo

Tereliye06 Groupbie
Tereliye06
Tereliye06

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Confidence is something I like about her but when you have ur own show ..u should be able to carry it off and not make the audience feel like something is wrong or that she is nervous...its all about interacting with the audience...i hope she improves in the coming episodes ;)
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I don't think shes comfortable yet, it a whole different thing from  a contestant cooking in a contest to anchoring your own show.  Personally I have hated all the recipes so far.

Robie23p

Tereliye06 Groupbie
Tereliye06
Tereliye06

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with you there..I wasn't impressed with any of the recipes either ...maybe cause they only have 30mins to make things but i thnk the channel and the producer should know that if you are going to do a cooking show at least have it for an hr long cause sometimes it can be hard to come up with so many recipes within 30mins plus commercials and with recap and everything...
farheensultana Groupbie
farheensultana
farheensultana

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tereliye06

Hello, I haven't been active on India-forums since over 2 or 3yrs..but i had mixed feelings when i watch the first episode ...

I felt like it was too fake..more like too overdone..as if she was trying to be nice (pankaj) ...akshara was great she was natural but pankaj seemed like she was trying too hard...i dont hate her..so please dont bash just saying my opinion after watching the first episode

I know its just the first episode and it'll take time for her to get used to it but i dont think she should act "fake" ..like when she smiles it seems like she was trying too hard  or the way she was talking..

well wish her all the best from my side...

I donot know Pankaj is fake or not but Akshara was also acting. See this comes under cookery show but still Pankaj was asking what will Akshara cook for Naitik and her answer was maa (Gayatri) and i both cook Naitik's favourite dishes. Does any one cook in the serial, just too much

Tereliye06 Groupbie
Tereliye06
Tereliye06

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
farheensultana...u are right..but i never really liked akshara so not going to say anything about her but one thing I don't like about these tv stars is that why do they come as there character..why can't they come as themselves? its kind of stupid...I would love to see a different side of them than there shows...

farheensultana

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
she was like that in the show master chef india so i didnt c any change in her
but yes hina the most overacting queen on screen

dats normal with her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farheensultanabipsdkmystery

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index